PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well, it's not like they call it "Whores of Skyrim" or something similar. But, I guess if the dev don't give up on this, we'll know soon enough.
Was curious as to how that relates to this game, so I tracked down an article?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well hello people,
i really love this game and cant wait for the next update it took me around 10 hours to finish and thats with cheats amazing i would give 5/5 stars but idk how yet on this site
You can write a review by clicking the red stars in every page of the discussion, next to the tags

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I too would like to see more Verena. Unfortunately, voting so far is in favor of other characters. We need more votes! :D
Since Verena (which I believe means Summer season) is married to Roderik, seemingly happily, I doubt there will be open to everyone relations here. But twists possible: She is married to a werewolf, monk dude who is a craftsman but what if she is involved in the cult too?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since Verena (which I believe means Summer season) is married to Roderik, seemingly happily, I doubt there will be open to everyone relations here. But twists possible: She is married to a werewolf, monk dude who is a craftsman but what if she is involved in the cult too?
doubtful since she never attends any of their meetings.
Verena is a stuck up woman full of prude pride (probably self protection).
Her husband neglects her, but since she has 2 Children she is convinced that's fine... when the Player snucks into her bed her libido is reenacted and she gets wild and demanding, this is the perfect setup for a frustrated and repressed Nympho that is about to be awakened by our "divine power"

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Not included yet... it will likely be part of Arianna's story as Roderick promised to help you infiltrate that cult
Thanks, another spoiler: I notice a resemblance between
:unsure: But everyone besides Gwen has a hefty head start, with Penny, John/Bianca, Frisha, and Raaisha picking up more votes so far this round than Verena. At this rate, Verena is half a year away. Maybe further.
(long hair pony tail and the girl taken into the cult rituals. Been trying to guess who it is. With Penny restricted to the 20A/20C and a Kate dependency to head to Kirilin, I also noticed the comment of half a year away. I don't know if the northern Orcs will preceed, since sometimes going out of the main town, doesn't call for a quick return to settle affairs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, another spoiler: I notice a resemblance between

(long hair pony tail and the girl taken into the cult rituals. Been trying to guess who it is. With Penny restricted to the 20A/20C and a Kate dependency to head to Kirilin, I also noticed the comment of half a year away. I don't know if the northern Orcs will preceed, since sometimes going out of the main town, doesn't call for a quick return to settle affairs.
Orc Story will be continued with the Rumah story the Vote indicate that Raaisha will bring us to their main camp next
The girl from the ritual is unknown and no villager, it's not even clear wether or not she survived that ritual.
Going to Kirlic will require atleast 2 more Updates (Ophelia [merchant girl] and Kate/Claire)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Edited and moved
Erik's visit to town and John conversation per the swords for the soldiers on the front, he needs iron, and the King won't pay his debt. No Iron mining for MC, nor any deposits. Story error, rusting swords: Iron rusts, copper oxidizes. The copper swords recovered (do not rust, wrong word). On the progress update posted, John and Bianca progress, since it states the percentage, does that imply a relationship between the two or just that both lines have a co-dependency to move forward.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Erik's visit to town and John conversation per the swords for the soldiers on the front, he needs iron, and the King won't pay his debt. No Iron mining for MC, nor any deposits. Story error, rusting swords: Iron rusts, copper oxidizes. The copper swords recovered (do not rust, wrong word). On the progress update posted, John and Bianca progress, since it states the percentage, does that imply a relationship between the two or just that both lines have a co-dependency to move forward.
The Player is no metallorgist... he perceives the copperswords as rusted.
There is an iron mine sout west of Arenfield, but it became invested with Bandits or Monsters, John & Bianca Update will likely focus on that part. Bianca will bring you to her master after you recovered an artifact that leads to a great treasure... I suspect the treasure is hidden in that mine... or her master made a temporary base in or close by it. Haveing access to the mine would be a good start to aquire iron and help John out

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well some good and bad news...i couldnt get windows loaded on my laptop to play this game BUT i got a program called cross over by codeweavers that allows windows stuff to be run on linux and works flawlessly
NOW THE BAD NEWS
i got a few errors in game that happened rather quickly while getting head from tia missing pictures and sounds for swords
and game auto closed on me :(

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
well some good and bad news...i couldnt get windows loaded on my laptop to play this game BUT i got a program called cross over by codeweavers that allows windows stuff to be run on linux and works flawlessly
NOW THE BAD NEWS
i got a few errors in game that happened rather quickly while getting head from tia missing pictures and sounds for swords
and game auto closed on me :(
Did you press F5 to restart the game?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
hey guys and dolls i absolutely love this game BUT unfortunately it seems to hate linux boxs i cant get it to run with wine
get a little white box that pops up and forget what it says BUT with playon linux i can SORT of get it running problem is fucking crashes every 3 to 5 mins very annoying ..NOT THE GAMES PROBLEM i dont think as i got a buddy that plays it on windows with no trouble ...IF i were to have 1 wish id wish for a renpy version of this game BECAUSE they are the only ones that 99% ofthe time works and dont give me a headache or any problem at all BUT somehow doubt that will happen and hey no hard feelings LOL for the first time in about 20 years or so im actually gonna try to put windows 7 on an old drive JUST so i can play this fucking game THATS HOW BAD I WANNA PLAY
also wish there some moders that could help with some money cheats and leveling by god its painful LOL
dont sure ill be able to get windows on a drive as i had to clone my linux drive BECAUSE my dvd rm is fucked (laptop)
and usb boot devices dont work :(
I use to be a Linux user several years ago, and it can be a real pain in the ass. I don't much like using Windows, but at least 10 is much better than Vista, which was the one that caused me to try Ubuntu for a few years. I wish I could be of more help, but all I can do is express my sympathy for your plight. Good luck getting it worked out.

For the cheats, Chyos and our resident modder are working out a cheat mod/menu for the game. So in future versions, you can look out for that.

Reactions: str8up

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
How can I "buy you a coffee" I don't like Patreon anymore as it gets super expensive to support "some" artists and they don't always keep working on the projects.
The only option to support for now is Patreon. You could just pledge for a month and drop out once the pledge goes through; I'm sure he would be grateful.

Chyos has been working on this for over a year and a half now, and is very responsive on Patreon and on the Discord server. There are always a lot of ideas going around on the Discord and he appears very energetic. Also, due to regular patronage on Patreon, he is about to reach his goal for his dev work being sustainable, likely this month. We can expect him to keep working on this game.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So, guys, when is the next public update?
Around the 24th of this month, as long as Chyos is able to keep to his established deadline for 0.3.6.0. Once 0.3.6.0 comes out, then 0.3.5.0 will go public. If he is on time, it might take him a day anyway to update the public, so possibly the 25th.

Reactions: Trapezio

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello people, do you know how to unlock the bonus scenes with Mira? Or are still in developmen?
Also I am betting in the story that *spoiler*

the MC is actually the lost son of the daughter of one of the kings during the civil war

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hello people, do you know how to unlock the bonus scenes with Mira? Or are still in developmen?
Also I am betting in the story that *spoiler*

the MC is actually the lost son of the daughter of one of the kings during the civil war
First bonus scene: "...you can have sex with her inside the church at her writing table if you had sex with her before...[t]here are two variations of the scene inside the church.. You will see them at random chance. And as always the dialogue changes if you've read Marcus letter a second time (Key item)."

Second bonus scene: "About the new scene with Mira: The requirements are that you must have had sex with her at least once, her affection must be >20 AND you must neglect her for 5 days and then lose a fight."

Reactions: zARRR

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey all so i have this quest runah village ..ive done evrything everyones asked of me quest seems completed BUT no clue how to hand it in?the hardest part to me was talking to this chick stands by her hubby all day and he blocks u from talking to her
FINALLY get to talk to her just to learn she has nothing for me BUT maybe sometime in the future (bitch!!!)
please help thanks guys i really want tia bad !!!

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
hey all so i have this quest runah village ..ive done evrything everyones asked of me quest seems completed BUT no clue how to hand it in?the hardest part to me was talking to this chick stands by her hubby all day and he blocks u from talking to her
FINALLY get to talk to her just to learn she has nothing for me BUT maybe sometime in the future (bitch!!!)
please help thanks guys i really want tia bad !!!
How to hand what in? There is a lot going on with that village. What is the quest log saying you have to do next?

For the chick that has nothing for you, you mean on the lower left, the one with no name? Yeah, Chyos is leaving that open for now, but maybe when Raaisha's questline gets updated we'll see something. Maybe. He has said it partly depends on patrons to request something for her.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes