Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
frisha and dave are half siblings.
No they are not.
The Baron once made advances on Emily when they both where younger, but she refused him and he droped her like a hot potatoe never looking back at her.
Frisha is the Daughter of a travelling merchant and Mira of Marcus.
Dave and the Maid are Half Siblings though

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
No they are not.
The Baron once made advances on Emily when they both where younger, but she refused him and he droped her like a hot potatoe never looking back at her.
Frisha is the Daughter of a travelling merchant and Mira of Marcus.
Dave and the Maid are Half Siblings though
In the version with the "fanmade content", Frisha is the baron's daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the version with the "fanmade content", Frisha is the baron's daughter.
Which would most certainly become an issue once that Version tackles Chyos true Story for Emily and her family (mainly the Events that lead to the Upgrade of her house).

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Which would most certainly become an issue once that Version tackles Chyos true Story for Emily and her family (mainly the Events that lead to the Upgrade of her house).
How so? I'm blanking on the details for that. Also, that version may tweak those events as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am pretty sure Emily tried to become his Maid after the Merchant ran off in order to pay the bills, but he threw her out of the house since he never wanted to see her again... I think he used the terms of "she had her chance and now I don't need her anymore".

That aside given how Emily Cockblocks the MC from getting intimate with Mira since they might be related I can't see a scenario where she would allow Frisha to date her Half brother as the Fanmade Version seems to state.
It seems to require a complete rewrite of the Characters and story lore to make this happen, makeing this more of a story vaguely lend from the original lore and a complete rewrite/remake.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I am pretty sure Emily tried to become his Maid after the Merchant ran off in order to pay the bills, but he threw her out of the house since he never wanted to see her again... I think he used the terms of "she had her chance and now I don't need her anymore".

That aside given how Emily Cockblocks the MC from getting intimate with Mira since they might be related I can't see a scenario where she would allow Frisha to date her Half brother as the Fanmade Version seems to state.
It seems to require a complete rewrite of the Characters and story lore to make this happen, makeing this more of a story vaguely lend from the original lore and a complete rewrite/remake.
The MC actually asks her about the Frisha/Dave sibling status, and she somehow explains why she didn't do anything about them, but I can't remember the details (I have such a lousy memory), and going through all that content to read the details seems a bit cumbersome. But yeah, I remember it being addressed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The MC actually asks her about the Frisha/Dave sibling status, and she somehow explains why she didn't do anything about them, but I can't remember the details (I have such a lousy memory), and going through all that content to read the details seems a bit cumbersome. But yeah, I remember it being addressed.
Like I said all considered this tidbit of information seems totally out of place for the rest of the story and seem to require several fixings once the story of the involved characters gets expanded... I mean in the next Frisha Update a 3rd Character with ties to the Baron is introduced so even more story fixing for the "fan made content"... hence for I question wether or not it was worth it... doesn't really seem to add anything to the story aside of forcing a cucked half brother sister content... useing the letter you can have that content minus the NTR element

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Carpenter Quest.... Does it work in this version???? The clock is not working... I have followed him down and search his work room but nothing happening...... I can't leave the house either...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Carpenter Quest.... Does it work in this version???? The clock is not working... I have followed him down and search his work room but nothing happening...... I can't leave the house either...
After you go into his work room for the first time the Player tells you, that you should investigate Rodericks study on the upper floor (namely the drawer)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Still no gallery? Okay. I'll check back after a few months
There is no plan for a gallery. Most scenes are replayable. From talking with Chyos, I found he isn't inclined to add a gallery. But maybe we will be surprised in the future.

Pixeel64

Sep 3, 2019
I cant find Ibhar's body. I looked everywhere in the camp and still couldn't find him. Its maybe a bug or something. I looked at the walkthrough and nothing helped. Its the Tia quest and any help is welcomed.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes