Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
WHAT ITEMS ARE NEEDED FROM CHEAT BOOK FOR THIS?IM ON THE WITCH QUEST SAYS I CAN BUY ITEMS BUT YET DOESNT LIST THEM?
not understanding why the mention of the cheat book if it cant help ya beat this shit? View attachment 1025245
I don't exactly recall this part of the game, but it looks like this is saying that the book itself is the item, and is telling you to go to the Key Items tab in the items menu, then select the book and use it.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ah I did not remember/know that, I don’t even remember the answers, her storyline will continue?
Or in kirlic?
So far her storyline is tied up with Gwen's. Sabrina does not have her own option in the content poll. Presumably, voting for Gwen's option will help advance Sabrina's storyline, or at least open the way for Sabrina to get her own option in the content poll, if that's something that Chyos plans on happening.

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
No thanks, no patreon, and I let my wife use the paypal, they both pissed me off. But if the developer has a discord, I might be able to send some coffee money there. I cannot see paying repeatedly everymonth for content that may take a couple of years if at all. By then I could have bought some premium complete games at game stop or such. I feel its fine to pay a one time for satisfaction received I do not need a co-dependency relationship.
There is a discord server, but it is only accessible to patrons. That's why I suggested just doing a one-time payment on Patreon, and then canceling the pledge as soon as the payment goes through.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I don't exactly recall this part of the game, but it looks like this is saying that the book itself is the item, and is telling you to go to the Key Items tab in the items menu, then select the book and use it.
ive looked in there and cant find anything that would get me past this quest...its all about the apprentice quest chain
not the old hag that turns milf BUT the other one gives u the book puzzle as displayed in screenie

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
ive looked in there and cant find anything that would get me past this quest...its all about the apprentice quest chain
not the old hag that turns milf BUT the other one gives u the book puzzle as displayed in screenie
Well it is saying you have the option use the book if you want to give up, not if you want to pass the test. The book, iirc, is the one you are trying to understand the knowledge of, so it definitely has to be in your Key Items inventory or you could not be playing the puzzle. So you use it, and that will get you out of the puzzle, but it doesn't help you pass the puzzle.

If you need help with the puzzle, why not check out the walkthrough at the bottom of the first post of this thread? Just search for "puzzle" and the search function will get you there in the pdf quickly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
WHAT ITEMS ARE NEEDED FROM CHEAT BOOK FOR THIS?IM ON THE WITCH QUEST SAYS I CAN BUY ITEMS BUT YET DOESNT LIST THEM?
not understanding why the mention of the cheat book if it cant help ya beat this shit? View attachment 1025245
Before entering that screen Sabrina tells you to read a magic book and master the spells inside... the mini game following is a mental image of the struggle the MC has to solve in order to do that, after completing all riddles (requires several days) you will learn 2 new combat skills.
You can give up solvng the riddle and retry at a later time by leaving the screen through the red circel... I don't recall there ever being some kind of in game shop to make this easier... if you need more help I'd advice reading the Walkthrough from the OP
So far her storyline is tied up with Gwen's. Sabrina does not have her own option in the content poll. Presumably, voting for Gwen's option will help advance Sabrina's storyline, or at least open the way for Sabrina to get her own option in the content poll, if that's something that Chyos plans on happening.
Considering that she wants revenge against the principal of the university of Kirlic a Sabrina Poll Option will likely come up after unlocking the travel location, which means one Ophelia and one Kate/Claire Update

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
alot of these quests definitely need some serious re-editing done to them ....EXAMPLE talk to emly on 2nd floor (ummm how about adding a days and times to narrow shit down????)thats just one of the many examples ALL quests are half assed with their descriptions

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well it is saying you have the option use the book if you want to give up, not if you want to pass the test. The book, iirc, is the one you are trying to understand the knowledge of, so it definitely has to be in your Key Items inventory or you could not be playing the puzzle. So you use it, and that will get you out of the puzzle, but it doesn't help you pass the puzzle.

If you need help with the puzzle, why not check out the walkthrough at the bottom of the first post of this thread? Just search for "puzzle" and the search function will get you there in the pdf quickly.
im over tired ...LOL need sleep but to addicted to playing this stupid game lmao
quick update:i read through the pdf or what ever and didnt see anything about talking to Emily on 2nd floor (ok my friend tells me when ya have questto talk to Emily on 2nd floor then thats the end for her for now)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i got the orcs all done got the fuck the she hulk lmfao i claimed her so now the downers
Raaisha get to pop her cherry then the fuck option afterwards is grayed out (cant fuck no more?)
ayita isnt fuckable at all eh?
hiba only vaginal sex u when your in your tent ?
if im the master of all them why am i cock blocked?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
well i got the orcs all done got the fuck the she hulk lmfao i claimed her so now the downers
Raaisha get to pop her cherry then the fuck option afterwards is grayed out (cant fuck no more?)
hiba only vaginal sex u when your in your tent ?
if im the master of all them why am i cock blocked?
Rumah Village pg. 36 in Walkthrough for Hiba, Ayita pg. 40. Hiba/Raaisha threesome will show up in the next version, as it is bonus content that was just finished for top tier patrons.

Not sure why Raaisha is grayed out, but she should still be available, depending on where you are at with questing. Search for "Raaisha" in the pdf, it depends on which choices you made, if Dasan is in control or if you became chieftain.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Rumah Village pg. 36 in Walkthrough for Hiba, Ayita pg. 40. Hiba/Raaisha threesome will show up in the next version, as it is bonus content that was just finished for top tier patrons.

Not sure why Raaisha is grayed out, but she should still be available, depending on where you are at with questing. Search for "Raaisha" in the pdf, it depends on which choices you made, if Dasan is in control or if you became chieftain.
i was in control he kept on about wanting to fight me or what ever but never had the balls to go further and im chieftain
had respect from all the girls right away,etc too got couple other girls im trying to get at got a few things i wanna try out
have 2 seperate saves i like the chick at the bandit camp and also like the red head soldier but not sure she fuckable?
UPDATE:i had something wrong with my saved file got it fixed now tho

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i was just here sitting and thinking about the vote comments for what girl should get pregnant (i say they ALL should)
considering all the loads of cum all the chicks get in shot into their pussy my vote is let ALL them be able to get pregnant
winner winner chicken dinner !!!!at least then everyone can knock up the girl they desire OR be like me and knock em all up
variety is the spice of life baby !!!!if anything (little off topic BUT kinda not as its about updates,etc)id like to see the cheat mod get added some more features to it such as auto win complete mini games with NO PENALTIES (some are way to hard and YES even following the diagrams )i missed alot of content from NOT being able to do mini games ...kinda sucks ass playing all them hours and then just to hit a dead end like that (EXAMPLE the balls puzzle that the witch gave me)also would be nice to be able to skip days and weeks if needs be ...orc dates were a pain in the ass 14 days,etc etc (took me a while to learn that i had to take the fight to them ...was expecting it to be automatic as was the way they attacked me so....yeah)
this game reminds me of being married both love and hate it LOL

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
alot of these quests definitely need some serious re-editing done to them ....EXAMPLE talk to emly on 2nd floor (ummm how about adding a days and times to narrow shit down????)thats just one of the many examples ALL quests are half assed with their descriptions
Once the moment the floor is available... can't nail it down any further... than you need to remember or atleast have read the dialogue to know where to go next.
They are pointers and indicators, the dialogues normally hold the details... I don't see a problem with either
You can fuck her every other or third day only
You need to gain Ayita's favor in order to ask her for a dance and than slowly escalate it towarsd sex
i was just here sitting and thinking about the vote comments for what girl should get pregnant (i say they ALL should)
considering all the loads of cum all the chicks get in shot into their pussy my vote is let ALL them be able to get pregnant
winner winner chicken dinner !!!!at least then everyone can knock up the girl they desire OR be like me and knock em all up
variety is the spice of life baby !!!!if anything (little off topic BUT kinda not as its about updates,etc)id like to see the cheat mod get added some more features to it such as auto win complete mini games with NO PENALTIES (some are way to hard and YES even following the diagrams )i missed alot of content from NOT being able to do mini games ...kinda sucks ass playing all them hours and then just to hit a dead end like that (EXAMPLE the balls puzzle that the witch gave me)also would be nice to be able to skip days and weeks if needs be ...orc dates were a pain in the ass 14 days,etc etc (took me a while to learn that i had to take the fight to them ...was expecting it to be automatic as was the way they attacked me so....yeah)
this game reminds me of being married both love and hate it LOL
The ultimate goal is to make a pregnancy system for the girls... the vote Option for Kate is a hurried and incomplete form in order to satisfy those demanding the fetish and testing how important "Pregancy" is as a main fetish.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ah thank you very much sensei, I have only a last question, about the storyline of the raven and the mercenaries?
Any news?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ah thank you very much sensei, I have only a last question, about the storyline of the raven and the mercenaries?
Any news?
I keep vote options at 8 at the time. Because of that I'm adding one new option per month to replace the winning one. And this one new option is always very contested by others. For example this month I had to decide between: Tia rework, Verena and Lyvia. I decided in favor for Verena because I felt like this is what people are most interested in and because she came short in update 0.3.4.
So now that it looks like Penny is going to win this month I promised a while ago to add Anya to the poll when Penny's update is complete (means this will happen next month). So in April I have to decide again between Tia & Lyvia, I'll keep an eye on what my patreons prefer to see first and probably add a short poll to decide who will be added first.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I keep vote options at 8 at the time. Because of that I'm adding one new option per month to replace the winning one. And this one new option is always very contested by others. For example this month I had to decide between: Tia rework, Verena and Lyvia. I decided in favor for Verena because I felt like this is what people are most interested in and because she came short in update 0.3.4.
So now that it looks like Penny is going to win this month I promised a while ago to add Anya to the poll when Penny's update is complete (means this will happen next month). So in April I have to decide again between Tia & Lyvia, I'll keep an eye on what my patreons prefer to see first and probably add a short poll to decide who will be added first.
Thank you very much for answering

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
Tia rework - rework 3d model or storyline? Model Tia very good, don't want to change her. Emily in mayor home new scenes - Giron, Emily and Dave - plannig, or others?

Sorry is my very bad english!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Once the moment the floor is available... can't nail it down any further... than you need to remember or atleast have read the dialogue to know where to go next.
They are pointers and indicators, the dialogues normally hold the details... I don't see a problem with either

You can fuck her every other or third day only

You need to gain Ayita's favor in order to ask her for a dance and than slowly escalate it towarsd sex

The ultimate goal is to make a pregnancy system for the girls... the vote Option for Kate is a hurried and incomplete form in order to satisfy those demanding the fetish and testing how important "Pregancy" is as a main fetish.
as much as i love pregnancy games,etc and as impatient as i often am id much rather have a dev take their time building up games for us to play then to rush them rushing them often ruins games i guess some of us are never happy LOL
im betting theres devs out there that make games and end up getting so tired of us demanding players that they build their games as fast as they can because they lose interest in building their own own games because of some of us
prime example of such a game id have to say is personal trainer https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-trainer-v1-0-domiek.14093/ very nice game and alot went into it but the end is very rushed i love that game too alot of people were angry with how rushed the game actually is BUT alot of them dont appreciate the rest of the game im disappointed the game was rushed BUT man i sure appreciate all the work that was put into it for the game play thats there
kind of forgot where i was going LOL but basically im trying to say that i dont want to see devs ruin and rush games because of some of players im guilty of it being demanding and such BUT rather see a dev not rush their games hope someone can make sense out of what im trying to say because im having a hard time trying to say what im meaning to say suppose main message take your time building games for us and dont rush them on our account sort of something along them lines anyways

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Before entering that screen Sabrina tells you to read a magic book and master the spells inside... the mini game following is a mental image of the struggle the MC has to solve in order to do that, after completing all riddles (requires several days) you will learn 2 new combat skills.
You can give up solvng the riddle and retry at a later time by leaving the screen through the red circel... I don't recall there ever being some kind of in game shop to make this easier... if you need more help I'd advice reading the Walkthrough from the OP

Considering that she wants revenge against the principal of the university of Kirlic a Sabrina Poll Option will likely come up after unlocking the travel location, which means one Ophelia and one Kate/Claire Update
I think the guy doesn't know what to do with the marbles he has to push around to complete the three tests is all.

Reactions: str8up

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Tell me how to make a lubricant? Mushrooms have water, too, and I talked to my mother but there is no recipe in the craft (

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes