str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok guys couple more questions to get kates dress can i get it on normal mode or only ntr mode?
if i can get it on normal how do i go about getting it?
is it possible to do anything with julia and is penny always an anal slut or can pop her cherry at some point?
and how about anya can we ever get her too?love to get sabrina but cant get past her books puzzlel even following walkthrough

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok guys couple more questions to get kates dress can i get it on normal mode or only ntr mode?
if i can get it on normal how do i go about getting it?
is it possible to do anything with julia and is penny always an anal slut or can pop her cherry at some point?
and how about anya can we ever get her too?love to get sabrina but cant get past her books puzzlel even following walkthrough
Kates dress can be aquired in all routes... her useing it in the tavern will be disabled in the non NTR route though.
You need the Dexterrity Talent on Level 1 and once it comes up you need to learn how to tailor from Frisha.
Julia is tied to Yasmine, once she is sufficently in Love and corrupted you can choose between love and ntr/ignore route
Penny's story will be conitnued soon if the polls won't change drastically
Anya will be part of the Cult storyline so likely will have to wait until the next adrianna Storyline

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant get over how much content is in this game its actually a pretty huge game my god alot of work and thought went into it
so many different branches,routes,etc...one of my fav parts is fucking verena blindfolded when her hubby isnt home lmfao
she hates me BUT man she loves my cock lmfao ...all the stuff she says too when you fuck clair infront of her hehe
the only thing i find disappointing is not being able to finish the witches story line because of the mini game
im just not smart enough to get past it and the walkthrough is almost as confusing as the actual puzzle itself
was having fun doin that whole quest line until i got stuck and hung up and now cant continue and progress anymore
because of the puzzles wish the mod had an auto-complete option...the peeling taters sort of does the "relax option'
so although that was disappointing theres plenty of other stuff to make up for THAT disappointment.
pretty amazing game ...ive played to many games to count and list BUT as far as content goes,etc theres only 4 games out there that ive played personally and this one i put on top of my list as BEST GAMES
on average i likely download about 20 games per day and a large majority of them i delete almost as fast as i download them
and since starting this game although ive downloaded a few games i havent unzipped them yet let alone played them because im far to busy enjoying playing THIS game...so where am i going with this?i guess this is my way of trying to show my appreciation of THIS game and all the many hours and hard work and it must of taken and still is taken the dev to make such a mater piece of a game...in other words THANK YOU DEV !!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Kates dress can be aquired in all routes... her useing it in the tavern will be disabled in the non NTR route though.
You need the Dexterrity Talent on Level 1 and once it comes up you need to learn how to tailor from Frisha.
Julia is tied to Yasmine, once she is sufficently in Love and corrupted you can choose between love and ntr/ignore route
Penny's story will be conitnued soon if the polls won't change drastically
Anya will be part of the Cult storyline so likely will have to wait until the next adrianna Storyline
ive been trying to trigger the dress event...followed the steps from walkthrough ...everything from walkthrough happens except the dialog options in kates room about her friends(if i did then iforget)
missing something somewhere because i can sit and drink with her friends,etc
make her dance when serving,etc
but for what ever reason nothing i do triggers any dialog about a dress (normal route btw..i get it that using it in tavern is disabled but what about any or all other options?)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ive been trying to trigger the dress event...followed the steps from walkthrough ...everything from walkthrough happens except the dialog options in kates room about her friends(if i did then iforget)
missing something somewhere because i can sit and drink with her friends,etc
make her dance when serving,etc
but for what ever reason nothing i do triggers any dialog about a dress (normal route btw..i get it that using it in tavern is disabled but what about any or all other options?)
After they arrived in the tavern and you spent the night with them earsdrop on their conversation in their room around midnight.
Next talk to Kate in her room if I remember correctly

Reactions: str8up

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There is something in the game that doesn’t bother me, but sometimes I think about it.
I am talking about alignment, as I saw while playing there is no actual benefit to play a “good run” and no actual way to get ”good”, you can only spare the drunk bandit at the beginning, and I think is the only time you can lose corrupt points in the game.
All the cool stuff you can get is by being corrupt aka “bad”, then it seems there is no point in doing a “Good run”.
Therefore what’s the point of the alignment?
Maybe I missed some details about it, and there are actual benefits from being good, if I am wrong please let me know.

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
There is something in the game that doesn’t bother me, but sometimes I think about it.
I am talking about alignment, as I saw while playing there is no actual benefit to play a “good run” and no actual way to get ”good”, you can only spare the drunk bandit at the beginning, and I think is the only time you can lose corrupt points in the game.
All the cool stuff you can get is by being corrupt aka “bad”, then it seems there is no point in doing a “Good run”.
Maybe I missed some details about it, and there are actual benefits from being good, if I am wrong please let me know.
I am wondering the same thing. It isn't a complaint as such, but just wondering if there is a pay off somewhere for being "good" (depending on your point of view). Not corrupting anyone and choosing what a stereotypical hero-archetype would choose at every decision.

Related to this, can you actually advance Emily's story at all without corrupting her? Once she starts asking you to sleep in her bed, at some point the sexual adventures take off and she always starts with oral sex which corrupts her. The same situation happens with Frisha, her story progresses (automatically) with oral sex which in turn pushes her corruption up. Am I correct to assume that these two ladies cannot progress further without corruption and ergo Emily's house-quest cannot proceed without it?

Great game by the way, as mentioned by multiple people before, there is really something to say about the possibility to replay the game and still find other routes/ different scenes/ conversations, etc. If there is a possibility to help in terms of English writing (grammar correcting, word correcting, etc.) I'd gladly put in suggestions/corrections if there is a place to do so.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am wondering the same thing. It isn't a complaint as such, but just wondering if there is a pay off somewhere for being "good" (depending on your point of view). Not corrupting anyone and choosing what a stereotypical hero-archetype would choose at every decision.

Related to this, can you actually advance Emily's story at all without corrupting her? Once she starts asking you to sleep in her bed, at some point the sexual adventures take off and she always starts with oral sex which corrupts her. The same situation happens with Frisha, her story progresses (automatically) with oral sex which in turn pushes her corruption up. Am I correct to assume that these two ladies cannot progress further without corruption and ergo Emily's house-quest cannot proceed without it?

Great game by the way, as mentioned by multiple people before, there is really something to say about the possibility to replay the game and still find other routes/ different scenes/ conversations, etc. If there is a possibility to help in terms of English writing (grammar correcting, word correcting, etc.) I'd gladly put in suggestions/corrections if there is a place to do so.
I pretty much agree with everything you said, then there are characters that you cannot unlock unless you are really corrupt, like the nun (Even if is kinda logical the corruption, because she is really devoted and you have to break her somehow

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i got some good news finally...few cups of coffee and half a pack of cigs later LOL finally managed to get the puzzle done
made multiple save points as i went along didnt wanna fuck up my MAIN save point
sabrina became a chick with a dick does she ever return back to normal?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
well i got some good news finally...few cups of coffee and half a pack of cigs later LOL finally managed to get the puzzle done
made multiple save points as i went along didnt wanna fuck up my MAIN save point
sabrina became a chick with a dick does she ever return back to normal?
She didn't have to have a dick, you made the choice, so now there is no going back.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
If there is a possibility to help in terms of English writing (grammar correcting, word correcting, etc.) I'd gladly put in suggestions/corrections if there is a place to do so.
Chyos accepts suggestions/corrections on the Discord server, I think in the Suggestions channel, or maybe the Bug Reports channel. To join the discord, you have to sign up as a Wayfarer ($1) patron at least.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This might become more significant with the next gwen/Isha Update.
Currently we are the champion of the fallen goddess of lust and passion who is considered bad/corrupt as such there is only one way we benefit from our powers.
That is until we summon her sister the goddess or love and righteousness in that Update... Chyos promissed a choice to be made which will affect the game majorly

Reactions: Trapezio and zARRR

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
She didn't have to have a dick, you made the choice, so now there is no going back.
guess i wasnt paying attention such a shame kind of like her and her story too i generally dont care about the stories.etc
BUT then theres the very few rare ones (SUCH AS THIS GAME)that keep me interested and this game is loaded with stories that i actually truly enjoyed and loved reading ...guess i could always replay it again and try and pay closer attention when picking and choosing my choices,etc for now ill keep pushing forward and enjoy the rest of the game i think im pushing end game or at least end of content for this version...do we get to go to kirlic and parakis or is that later updates?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
guess i wasnt paying attention such a shame kind of like her and her story too i generally dont care about the stories.etc
BUT then theres the very few rare ones (SUCH AS THIS GAME)that keep me interested and this game is loaded with stories that i actually truly enjoyed and loved reading ...guess i could always replay it again and try and pay closer attention when picking and choosing my choices,etc for now ill keep pushing forward and enjoy the rest of the game i think im pushing end game or at least end of content for this version...do we get to go to kirlic and parakis or is that later updates?
Much later... minimum 2 more Updates for Kirlic... and Parakis or cities on the other side of the frontline are far into the future... if ever even intended (I do suspect that though)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This might become more significant with the next gwen/Isha Update.
Currently we are the champion of the fallen goddess of lust and passion who is considered bad/corrupt as such there is only one way we benefit from our powers.
That is until we summon her sister the goddess or love and righteousness in that Update... Chyos promissed a choice to be made which will affect the game majorly
In fact I am really excited for it, but it seems that Gwen/Isha is the one that gets the least votes, probably because everyone hates her (And in my opinion she is kinda ugly).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In fact I am really excited for it, but it seems that Gwen/Isha is the one that gets the least votes, probably because everyone hates her (And in my opinion she is kinda ugly).
Not sure about that, but her Update does not promise any new game mechanics and there are Options available that had been around from even before the last Gwen/Isha Update... people want to see the other stuff rather than the continuation of a divine cat fight for now... I still think this will get more interesting with duo time

Reactions: zARRR

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Much later... minimum 2 more Updates for Kirlic... and Parakis or cities on the other side of the frontline are far into the future... if ever even intended (I do suspect that though)
decided to start a fresh game and put my main save on hold for now...on my main save i didnt turn in Imawyn and didnt matter later regretted making that decision because she gets captured by Lyvia anyways so theres a few things i wanna do differently
plus it will be great to revisit some of my fav stories,etc too

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes