str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
alhough i started a new game ive discovered new things...for an example i need to charge my keystone and ive no clue what that even is or how to recharge it assuming i even have a keystone?need it for bandit camp quest

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
alhough i started a new game ive discovered new things...for an example i need to charge my keystone and ive no clue what that even is or how to recharge it assuming i even have a keystone?need it for bandit camp quest
There is a Bandit hiding in the small hut in the map before the Bandit Camp, you can either kill him (+Alignment) or spare him (apparently -Alignment).
Either way you'll get the Keystone and than need to find the different Pentagram hidden in the Forest area, the hunting spot and the Bridge from the intro .
Interact with 3 of them inorder to charge the Keystone

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The first time I looked at this game sometime back i didn't think much of it but now ...
I've lost count how many times I've restarted; I can't stop playing this game = somebody help MEeeeeeeeee
Same dude, it’s incredible how this game has so much details and different routes, I think is One of the best RPG games on this site

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is a Bandit hiding in the small hut in the map before the Bandit Camp, you can either kill him (+Alignment) or spare him (apparently -Alignment).
Either way you'll get the Keystone and than need to find the different Pentagram hidden in the Forest area, the hunting spot and the Bridge from the intro .
Interact with 3 of them inorder to charge the Keystone
i killed the guy but guess ill have to look round agan dont recall doing this part 1st time around

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Same dude, it’s incredible how this game has so much details and different routes, I think is One of the best RPG games on this site
Defo

Haven't been this excited since I played a new dawn but that dev turned out to be a bit of a let down
Played TOMIE and Alenya and those devs seem to be worth their salt. Am considering again giving patronage after being disappointed as their feed back is excellent and they release when they say they will. I will watch this space as well. Have not read posts yet as I'm still playing this game.

The good thing about rpgmaker is that it's easy to edit the text to match my peccadilloes anyway wasted enough time here when I could be corrupting the women of Arenfield MwaHaha

Reactions: zARRR

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Yeah I don't think either him or Kate will take yu playing the bull at this point
I had a talk with Chyos about this, and it is not possible to stop it in the current version...
OK, I will let Rick his fun, as long he pay for it... Till the next update, or the update after it, or... ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i passed the point in the witches chain and think everything is ok now ...theres an answer with red/green choice select
i always chose green otherwise she aint a virgin if ya hit the red and not sure what else becomes of her ...soon as i seen she wasnt a virgin clicking red i went back and selected green......anyway now that thats out of the way following the green answers
forget what she says BUT theres 2 answers (of course)1st is that the potion made you all powerful,etc (THATS the answer she became a chick with a dick )option 2 seems to be the normal chick route i wanna save BUT afraid to LOL my game randomly closes pretty sure its a linux issue NOT game issue havent seen anyone else report that so...well gona save again and IF something bad happens ill replay this game until i get it right...the walkthrough with regards to sabrina are terrible
should of added something there to tell you what happens from what choices ..ahh well
UPDATE:yup just after i saved few clicks later fucking game auto closed on me and when i say auto close it goes right to desktop.
happens to me alot and havent seen any other reports of it so i know its my end ither linux issue maybe hardware i dunno...

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wanna start a discussion or war.
Who do you think is best and worst girl?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
How I can stop Rick to fuck Kate anymore?
well, um when you bring her to the barn, deny giving him the nod, otherwise, the MC seems to allow her promiscuous behavior if she is bringing the money to MC. You can observe those exchanges and discussions of his permissions when you deny the Kates mom (I think Cassie).

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
No, I still have a relashionship, Rick is just allowed to fuck her, aslong he paid. But I will stop this now...
yeah you can if you stop fucking her in the barn not doing the 5 times..... or you can do the 5 times but dont give him the permission to fuck her alone.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
ok so i passed the point in the witches chain and think everything is ok now ...theres an answer with red/green choice select
i always chose green otherwise she aint a virgin if ya hit the red and not sure what else becomes of her ...soon as i seen she wasnt a virgin clicking red i went back and selected green......anyway now that thats out of the way following the green answers
forget what she says BUT theres 2 answers (of course)1st is that the potion made you all powerful,etc (THATS the answer she became a chick with a dick )option 2 seems to be the normal chick route i wanna save BUT afraid to LOL my game randomly closes pretty sure its a linux issue NOT game issue havent seen anyone else report that so...well gona save again and IF something bad happens ill replay this game until i get it right...the walkthrough with regards to sabrina are terrible
should of added something there to tell you what happens from what choices ..ahh well
UPDATE:yup just after i saved few clicks later fucking game auto closed on me and when i say auto close it goes right to desktop.
happens to me alot and haven't seen any other reports of it so i know its my end ither linux issue maybe hardware i dunno...
When its on Steam I go to properties and verify integrity of files. On the desktop, you may have many saves starts and stops, so try defragging after a restart.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The worst girl should be Natasha. The process of corruption is boring and her boobs are ridiculous large.
I agree, I do not like where they went with her on physicality. However, have you ever seen ancient middle eastern and Persian sex / fertility goddess statues? Spoiler: I think knowing a bit more about Gwen and the back story of her Sister, you may think about potential avatars, and one of the original lines the witch tells the MC "she wants him to bring her someone"

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree, I do not like where they went with her on physicality. However, have you ever seen ancient middle eastern and Persian sex / fertility goddess statues? Spoiler: I think knowing a bit more about Gwen and the back story of her Sister, you may think about potential avatars, and one of the original lines the witch tells the MC "she wants him to bring her someone"
Yeah but that someone is her divine sister whom also kicked her ass from the realm of gods.
Natasha apparently was a favor Chyos made for a certain Patreon. That Person was requesting a girls with humongous breasts, her "Story" was Chyos approach in order to make it both more "realistic" for her body shape to be in the game and also more interesting than just a walking bombshell that should require some serious support for even walking

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You mean Willendorf Venus? Willendorf-Venus-1468.jpg

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes