zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There is an option in each bonus scene poll to stop the expansion midway or even go back to midsize. But it has yet to win.
I am no doctor but I think that with those gigantic breasts and with that small body, you should not be able to walk

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Every time at the bonfire they kiss, she says to come to her tent, when she gets up to the tent I go and every time she says she's tired and see you tomorrow. Kinda getting mixed signals here..
This is probably too relatable.
Jokes aside, I never encountered a problem like this, I had max affection and no corruption

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Every time at the bonfire they kiss, she says to come to her tent, when she gets up to the tent I go and every time she says she's tired and see you tomorrow. Kinda getting mixed signals here..
Have you tried giving her Cumwine for a bit?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, i want a Relation with Tia, but hey , she dont want to talk to me, there is no Way to win her Heart.
So do i have to run trough Hell or how i get her for me?
TYSM for help out

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Have you tried giving her Cumwine for a bit?
Yes I gave her Cumwine a few times, what solved it for me in case anyone has the same problem, was bringing Tia along then sending her to chop wood before going to Lyvia's tent. I guess Lyvia wanted to make her jealous :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Uhm, i want a Relation with Tia, but hey , she dont want to talk to me, there is no Way to win her Heart.
So do i have to run trough Hell or how i get her for me?
TYSM for help out
First of all you have to work your way out cutting wood and asking some questions, NEVER touch heror you'll lose affection points, after you have exhausted all quesstions go to Rick and ask about Tia, he will tell the truth about her, then return to her and choose agai to cut the wood and choose the question about her family, next time you'll cut wood she will confess to you her love.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
0.3.4.5 has already been out for a while now hasnt it? Why hasnt anyone uploaded or made a request?

" I've also updated the public version to 0.3.4.0 and the "

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
0.3.4.5 has already been out for a while now hasnt it? Why hasnt anyone uploaded or made a request?

" I've also updated the public version to 0.3.4.0 and the "
Since the Dev is the Thread owner it should come without surprise that only public releases are Updated as they come though

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Since the Dev is the Thread owner it should come without surprise that only public releases are Updated as they come though
I believe there is a "game update request thread" and this is a piracy forum (I found through r/Piracy) so I figured people would just always update to the latest version but its been a few weeks so I was starting to wonder why its still on the old version.

No offense to the dev but its not really *his* thread its more like f95zone's thread on "A struggle with sin" and the dev happens to take part in it, the uploaders/moderators have the say in what gets posted dont they which is why we have the game request section I would think.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey i walked outside Arenfield and there were some Fields with Slave Lookings Guys and some empty Field above in the right Corner, but couldnt move any of those Paths on?
Is this for later Updates to Travel?
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey i walked outside Arenfield and there were some Fields with Slave Lookings Guys and some empty Field above in the right Corner, but couldnt move any of those Paths on?
Is this for later Updates to Travel?
Tysm
Yes... these fields once were owned by Penny but had to be sold after her parents were killed by bandits, her sister went MIA and her fiancee ran away to the frontline.
But there is a chance that we can return it to her once her story advances. The road East also leads to Kirlic, so atleast once Ophilia is voted that will be the route we'll take

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I WANNA POP PENNY'S CHERRY ....DAMN IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY IF WE CAN KNOCK UP VERENA LMFAO

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I WANNA POP PENNY'S CHERRY ....DAMN IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY IF WE CAN KNOCK UP VERENA LMFAO
All in duo time, Penny has gathered quiet some votes over the time so it shouldn't take much longer to get there... and Verena is also an Option in the votes... though pregnancy will likely not happen in the near future

Reactions: str8up

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Cause you said Knock up? Can Tia become pregnant?
Or the other Girls of the Village?
And what about Mia by the Fields, she offers you help out and sleep at her Farm?
Can we get her ever to love us, cause later her damn Fiancee returns wounded and lays in Bed.
Does the Guy ever wake up or is he in an Limbo Bed Situiation?
TYSM

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Pregnancy isn't implemented in the game. Kate's option in the main update polls includes beginning the system with her, but you'll have to wait for that to win before we get it. And no telling how long after it is put in for her, that the other girls get the system added as well.

As for the lack of updates to the game links. That just means that none of the patrons who support the dev have leaked it. Mods can't upload what hasn't been given to them.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes