Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kate's option in the main update polls includes beginning the system with her, but you'll have to wait for that to win before we get it. And no telling how long after it is put in for her, that the other girls get the system added as well.
Kate's Pregnancy will be a makeshift one.
It won't be based on the system Chyos envisioned for the game, the option is there to make the pregnancy lovers happy... but for the real engine some other stuff needs to be done... and Kate will have to be reworked once the system is up running... or if the Option is skipped until the real system is up it will likely become a poll option for her pregnancy route
i suck at explaining (even more so when i dont understand stuff)i run a linux box and am use to renpy games
the save files are kind of tricky WHEN i play renpy i get 2 seperate save locations ill show an example
/home/Dave/Downloads/Ravager-4.1.5-pc/ <<---where i run game from with wine has save files BUT when i save goes here
---->>/home/Dave/.wine/drive_c/users/Dave/Application Data/RenPy/Ravager-1492958390/
didnt see a struggle with sin in my .wine location anywhere so i thought my saved games would of been in downloads location
so i cut that folder and pasted to the new updated version of struggle with sin went load and they aint there its the default files
there is a chance i may have the saved files SOMEWHERE but unable to locate as much as i loved this game i dont wanna repeat of today everytime it updates so unless i can find my saves im done for now anyway
Saves should be located in \game folder\www\save

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
What's the new Kate content exactly? (With Rick i mean)

Edit: Also, i'm temp using a potato laptop, is there any way to disable things like the lights and candles that slow down the performance? I think you can do it in the game files but i'm not sure.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What's the new Kate content exactly? (With Rick i mean)

Edit: Also, i'm temp using a potato laptop, is there any way to disable things like the lights and candles that slow down the performance? I think you can do it in the game files but i'm not sure.
Ah yes i know the terrible feeling, it seems you cannot turn off light and shadows

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
decided to go ahead and start all over again BUT man if it aint onething its another anyone else getting spammed to death missing files and shit?very fucking aggravating Screenshot-1.png

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This version - no. New model Katherine, very good - wait scenes.

Model Tia... Previos version very top - this version did not decide, not until I watched all the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love girls big tits =)

Sorry my english very bad!
Maan but the reworked version of Tia is so bad?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You are really struggling Uh?
He WON'T UNDERSTAND that he should STOP using the cheat mod.

Some people just won't understand that using mods / using compressed versions / editing saves might break your gameplay.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes