xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Yes. It already is a vote option in the current content poll.

If you used the modded cheatmod in 0.3.4 then yes it's not in the game anymore unless you applied the mod again. Please be warned to only do that if the cheatmod is updated for the current version! If you put it in even though it's not updated it will break the game! Because many others had the same problem I decided to implement a cheatmod myself. It is available in the next version which I will release next week to public.
Yeah Verena has slandered our names its high time she pays for it!!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He WON'T UNDERSTAND that he should STOP using the cheat mod.

Some people just won't understand that using mods / using compressed versions / editing saves might break your gameplay.
Ah now it kind explain everything

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ah now it kind explain everything
It can cause problems when people don't look on the version number of the mod they are using. if you use a mod that overwrites parts of the game which has been updated in the latest version they basicly replace the new map with an old one that has less interaction. (for example in 0.3.4 I added the carpenters house, people who used the outdated mod were unable to enter that house because the transition wasn't there in 0.3.3, which was the version of the mod)

Also I don't understand why people always ask for a compressed version.. this version IS already compressed!
If anything you should ask for the uncompressed version.
The normal size of only the image folder is by now almost 4gb (I keep an uncompressed version on my pc because I want to offer them optionally in the future) there are over 7k images in this game and they do take some space even though I compress them.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
How do I unlock Rick's optional route? thx beforehand
I do not know if this question is answered, anyway I answer
To get that route you must (almost certainly) start a new game.
1 When you talk to Rick ask him about Kate and encourage him to have a relationship
2 In the minigame of the inn, have Kate serve Rick, when you reach 5 relationship you will have a scene in the morning in front of the inn
3 with corruption 1 (I think) you will have another scene in Kate's room

Edit
Important!! save1 is not valid. You have to start from 0. With that saved there are several things done by default such as starting a relationship with Kate and what you want is for Rick to start that relationship

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: CruelOcean

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I can't get into Thomas' room when he's at the tavern in the evining, the MC says it's dangerous right now and that Thomas can notice him. I already got the lock pick from Bianca, and I couldn't get into Thomas' hideout. I'm practically stuck in Clara's step 10.

Im_Not_Matthew

Apr 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "zARRR, post: 5130858, member: 3031690"]
У реки, например у моста, где умер ваш отец
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Как светится активный объект? Я все обошла. Не нашел (

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "zARRR, post: 5130858, member: 3031690"]
У реки, например у моста, где умер ваш отец
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Как светится активный объект? Я все обошла. Не нашел (
Why is in Russian now?
When you walk near a river the MC could notice sometime the clay, you have just to go in front of it and press “space” and if you have rest you can harvest it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yea still can't find her, i follow your schedule but she isn't in any of the locations.

Do you need to trigger her via a conversation or a quest coz i already got the house key & Tia is already my wife?
She visits those locations in these orders from 9-12 a.m. afterwards she'll be at home

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes