anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Something is wrong with the MEGA download. When I start up the game it says it's version 0.3.4.5a but when I save it says it's version 0.2.4... I am not able to progress with Katherin at all, I cannot find her in any of the mentioned places in the morning of any day, I don't have the option to cook for Tia and her or progress with them in any way. The interactions between stay the same every time including the placeholder when having dinner.. Is there something missing in the MEGA link?
Yea, that's the exact same problem i'm having.

Except my version said it's .3.4 not .2.4, but it still doesn't said .3.4.5 when i save.

I dunno if it's missing any files coz every download links said it's 1.60 GB, including Nopy, UploadHeaven & Mixdrop.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Yea, that's the exact same problem i'm having.

Except my version said it's .3.4 not .2.4, but it still doesn't said .3.4.5 when i save.

I dunno if it's missing any files coz every download links said it's 1.60 GB, including Nopy, UploadHeaven & Mixdrop.
Yeah, I'm actually experiencing the same thing using the NOPY download.. Not sure if I did something wrong then? I have no idea how to progress to the Katherin content.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
aww crap my plan didnt work...if you time everything right stand at verena door around midnight you can have sex with her just as the hubby comes into the room...i hoped to of been fucking her as hubby lays down but didnt happen but when your done
you will be standing at side of their bed as they sleep...well there went that fun LOL

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well before Marcus' death, our MC is kinda a drunkard piece of shit. His reputation isn't the best & pretty much everyone in the town hate him except for Mira & Rick so it's obvious from a parent's perspective that we would be a bad influence to her daughter. If anything bad happened then the one with bad rep (aka our MC) would usually get the blame 1st of course.

Maybe in future updates her opinions about us can change based on our reputation.
Yeah I knoe. this is one of my favorite things of the game, you start as a an hateful character with bad reputation,l and you can decide if slowly grow up and be a better person or just become worse person.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
aww crap my plan didnt work...if you time everything right stand at verena door around midnight you can have sex with her just as the hubby comes into the room...i hoped to of been fucking her as hubby lays down but didnt happen but when your done
you will be standing at side of their bed as they sleep...well there went that fun LOL
Check the walkthrough and find out what you have to do. You must literally follow the instructions, mind you.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah I knoe. this is one of my favorite things of the game, you start as a an hateful character with bad reputation,l and you can decide if slowly grow up and be a better person or just become worse person.
He had the reputation that any young bachelor has: lazy, drunkard, rowdy, skirt chaser

What's with the other young guys?

- his friend Rick is the same as him
- Mayor's son is a fucking asshole
- Penny's fiancee left her when she lost her parents and sister because "he wanted to go to war" (leaving her in really really dire need)

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Version on the save generally refers to which version you first made the save in and carries over when you migrate it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well before Marcus' death, our MC is kinda a drunkard piece of shit. His reputation isn't the best & pretty much everyone in the town hate him except for Mira & Rick so it's obvious from a parent's perspective that we would be a bad influence to her daughter. If anything bad happened then the one with bad rep (aka our MC) would usually get the blame 1st of course.

Maybe in future updates her opinions about us can change based on our reputation.
Actually Verena holds a grudge against the MC since she believes the MC had turned her son into a drunkard that visits the Tavern every day, while everyone else knows it's because he has the hots for Kate.
Also aside of Dave, Emily and Verena noone actually hates the MC... they are just indifferent as their lives don't interject.
Emily hates the MC since Marcus alsways uses him as an excuse not to marry her... and Dave is just a prick that picks on others but apparently feels especially challenged by the MC as the Harem King of Arenfield

Reactions: Trapezio

OsklivyT

Jul 10, 2019
I hope they will add impregnation in this game. so many characters are scared of being pregnant, it would be a great story pusher.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
On A struggle with sin 0.3.4.5a I see two sparkles in the bandit camp post Imawyn's arrest that I cannot reach, one to the left of the wagon and one on back left of the tent. Is that intentional, or am I doing something wrong? I worked out the bandit mercenary recruitment program satisfactorily.

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Perception response points. You probably can reach those locations, you just aren't approaching via the right path.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Check the walkthrough and find out what you have to do. You must literally follow the instructions, mind you.
what i was trying to isnt in game at least not yet anyways who knows about later on down the road

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He had the reputation that any young bachelor has: lazy, drunkard, rowdy, skirt chaser

What's with the other young guys?

- his friend Rick is the same as him
- Mayor's son is a fucking asshole
- Penny's fiancee left her when she lost her parents and sister because "he wanted to go to war" (leaving her in really really dire need)
Really? He wanted to go to war? He wasn’t called?
as soon as the next version arrives I will play it again from the start

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On A struggle with sin 0.3.4.5a I see two sparkles in the bandit camp post Imawyn's arrest that I cannot reach, one to the left of the wagon and one on back left of the tent. Is that intentional, or am I doing something wrong? Oh and one more thing, on the last version 0.3.4.0.7z I was able to kill some of the bandits and recruit them by bribing or domination spell. The map in Imawyn's tent was accessible to show where I placed the mercenaries that result in "hiring", but so far on 0.3.4.5a all the bandits are dying, no survivors to recruit and the map is not interactive so far.
You can at max have 5 Merchaneries/Bandits in your Camp... you can recruit 5 more if you moved them to Arenfield.
Once your Camp holds 5 Bandits all further defeated Bandits will just be dead

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I need your Help, i had my MC leveled up already to Lvl. 44, now i used the Hotfix, cause Kate wont show up at Nights anymore in the Inn at her Room.
After drag and drop the folder www. into my Game, my Savegame is gone, i was so upskilled already, grrr i could throw my Computer against a Wall.
Is there any Chance, so i can, only for set my Level again, a Programm , where i can set my Skills and Level again to what it was?
Tysm

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay even after apply the hotfix, i still have no idea how to cook for Katherine or even met her at all.

I clicked everywhere that has a fireplace & i went to the kitchen in the bar, click everything & still can't cook.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes