zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One thing that I love about this game, is that the village feels alive, I wonder how Kirlic will be

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Before MC starts a relationship with Kate: Talk to Rick in the morning about Kate, approve of his attempts to date her. During the serving game, talk to Rick when the two of you order drinks instead of MC, do this about 5 times and they should start being more flirtatious. After enough times, Rick will start visiting her in her room at the inn at 9am instead of in front of it.
If MC has already started a relationship with Kate: Wait until you have finished the preparations for Kirlic, do the scene in the barn and give Rick the signal 5 times, then talk to him in the morning and decide that he can start seeing her alone, then do the serving game with Kate talking to Rick 5 times for him to start visiting her room every other day.
Thanks for this I didn't know about the second way but i've only replayed 47 times this month

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I was looking for a way to donate to the cause but no way to do so on patreon do you have a way i can give u some of my hard earned

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I was looking for a way to donate to the cause but no way to do so on patreon do you have a way i can give u some of my hard earned
No way to donate on Patreon? :unsure:

I am a patron on Patreon and have been donating monthly for half a year. It's definitely something you can do. Are you having difficulty figuring out how to support the dev on Patreon?

spiffs

May 20, 2019

I am a patron on Patreon and have been donating monthly for half a year. It's definitely something you can do. Are you having difficulty figuring out how to support the dev on Patreon?
No i have been bitten before naming no names soto voce paperwork so i just want to buy him a coffee or donate readys

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No i have been bitten before naming no names soto voce paperwork so i just want to buy him a coffee or donate readys
Devs on Patreon live by the trust of the people and Chyos has not only earned it in my opinion but also continuesly proves it to be justified... if you ever want to regain your trust into the Platform Chyos is one of your best shots

Jun 15, 2018
For the verena scene when she's sleeping, when I try to get closer, it says "your corruption isn't high enough" I used the cheat mod to max allignment to 150. Any way i can see this scene ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Because is foreign and patron don’t use other types of money?
I really don’t know

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
For the verena scene when she's sleeping, when I try to get closer, it says "your corruption isn't high enough" I used the cheat mod to max allignment to 150. Any way i can see this scene ?
Alignment and Corruption are not quite the same stat. You usually gain corruption when you do things that lower your alignment, and even if you do things that improve your alignment, your corruption doesn't go down. The cheat mod never adjusted corruption. Go steal logs and money from the various places. Or sell 'potions' to Lucius.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Because is foreign and patron don’t use other types of money?
I really don’t know
Patreon accepts a few different types of currency, but also it accepts payments through Paypal, and Paypal offers a very large range of currency conversions, so most ppl will be able to get it worked out if they really want to support a dev.

Spiffs just doesn't want to go through Patreon sign up for even one month. I talked with him before, earlier in the thread, but forgot it was the same person. I think it has to do with giving a platform access to charge a user more than once, so spiffs is worried that Patreon going to screw him and take more than they are supposed to take. I don't think this is something to worry about with Patreon, but he does. *shrugs*

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Patreon accepts a few different types of currency, but also it accepts payments through Paypal, and Paypal offers a very large range of currency conversions, so most ppl will be able to get it worked out if they really want to support a dev.

Spiffs just doesn't want to go through Patreon sign up for even one month. I talked with him before, earlier in the thread, but forgot it was the same person. I think it has to do with giving a platform access to charge a user more than once, so spiffs is worried that Patreon going to screw him and take more than they are supposed to take. I don't think this is something to worry about with Patreon, but he does. *shrugs*
Ah thank you, sensei have you also others fan sign? Or only Kate?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ah thank you, sensei have you also others fan sign? Or only Kate?
Only Kate, for now. Eventually I want one for the milfs of ASWS. I'm waiting on further material for Verena, then I'll ask Chyos about an updated CG rip for the thread, supposing he's the one that provided it. That's months down the line though, since Verena just got added to the poll.

If you want something, you could go to the fan sig thread I linked to, they do great work. I just pulled up images from the CG rip, selected the ones I wanted and attached as a zip when I posted to the thread. I was ecstatic they were able to use them to reproduce the dancing animations from the game. The only thing is that the CG rip hasn't been updated in a long time.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes