Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I need your Help, i had my MC leveled up already to Lvl. 44, now i used the Hotfix, cause Kate wont show up at Nights anymore in the Inn at her Room.
After drag and drop the folder www. into my Game, my Savegame is gone, i was so upskilled already, grrr i could throw my Computer against a Wall.
Is there any Chance, so i can, only for set my Level again, a Programm , where i can set my Skills and Level again to what it was?
Tysm
Use the cheat engine.but if your saves are gone .I guess u should start new

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Come on dev.we need a huge update. In last two months we only got small ones.except for the military commander.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I need your Help, i had my MC leveled up already to Lvl. 44, now i used the Hotfix, cause Kate wont show up at Nights anymore in the Inn at her Room.
After drag and drop the folder www. into my Game, my Savegame is gone, i was so upskilled already, grrr i could throw my Computer against a Wall.
Is there any Chance, so i can, only for set my Level again, a Programm , where i can set my Skills and Level again to what it was?
Tysm
Go into the "www/save" folder.
copy/cut all your save games
create a new folder backup in the folder
paste all save games in the backup folder
start the game and a new game
make saves in all the slots that you had previously created
quit the game
cut all save files from your backup folder
and move upwards into the save folder to paste and overwrite all now existing files EXCEPT to the "globale.rpgsave"
You are done
play the game and all your previous save files should be back in the game

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Okay even after apply the hotfix, i still have no idea how to cook for Katherine or even met her at all.

I clicked everywhere that has a fireplace & i went to the kitchen in the bar, click everything & still can't cook.
I think other people are playing the Patreon version, which is probably 1 or 2 updates ahead. I'm guessing that's why we can't do it yet, we don't have that content available yet. But that's what I think

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think other people are playing the Patreon version, which is probably 1 or 2 updates ahead. I'm guessing that's why we can't do it yet, we don't have that content available yet. But that's what I think
I gotta admit that the cooking portion could be part of the next public Update, but you should be able to find Katherine on the different maps in this one already...
Hmm have you guys asked her about Herbalism? and how high is yours and Tia's Nature skill?

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
I gotta admit that the cooking portion could be part of the next public Update, but you should be able to find Katherine on the different maps in this one already...
Hmm have you guys asked her about Herbalism? and how high is yours and Tia's Nature skill?
Nature's skill is 1 for both. I can try upgrading it?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
No i can't find her at all, i came to all of the locations within the right time & she's still nowhere to be found.

So the patreon version is 2 updates ahead?

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Okay even after apply the hotfix, i still have no idea how to cook for Katherine or even met her at all.

I clicked everywhere that has a fireplace & i went to the kitchen in the bar, click everything & still can't cook.
Did you ask Emily and/or Claire if they could teach you to cook? You should do that first...

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Did you ask Emily and/or Claire if they could teach you to cook? You should do that first...
No, Emily doesn't have the option beside kiss her or give her meat (rabbit or deer).

Claire doesn't do anything in the morning, i can only bang her while she's talking to Verena & only work for her in the evening. There is no cooking option.

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Is it normal that I can put a copper plate into Jodarr's Ring? I hope in the future it doesn't create any game breaking bugs.

1613642915702.png

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
No, Emily doesn't have the option beside kiss her or give her meat (rabbit or deer).

Claire doesn't do anything in the morning, i can only bang her while she's talking to Verena & only work for her in the evening. There is no cooking option.
While you were eating at Katherine`s house, did Katherine ask you if you could go hunting for her?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

No, we don't seem to have that update yet. We don't even see her in any of the maps in the mornings. I'll just wait for the next update and see if that helps.
Well, I think you'd better stop listening to him and wait for the updated walkthrough. That's what I'm doing myself.

I guess the dude didn't realize we aren't playing the latest update.

Most of all, you totally need the walkthrough unless the questlog tells you what to do. Since there's no questlog involving Tia & Katherine right now in 0.3.4.5a we don't have any idea of what to do next.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Use the cheat engine.but if your saves are gone .I guess u should start new
OFFICIAL WALTHROUGH, THE VERY BEGINNING OF IT:

"Walk-through to A Struggle With Sin 0.3.4.0

General information: I know that it's tempting to use Save-Edits on the game.
Be aware that changing game variables, switches or items might break the game as
many of them are connected.
This will also lead to the skipping of scenes and
dialogue. I try to keep grind at a minimum as I hate this stuff as much as most of you
do. So whenever you have to repeat an action I try to add in new dialogue or images
so that there is always something new."

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Just started playing 0.3.4.5a and already I like it. Kate update is brilliant for me as i'm using her as a cum dumpster and Katherine cabin map is so crisp. don't know about patronage yet but for sure buying this guy a coffee.

what a change from the first time i saw this game and a great way to spend lockdown I'm sucking on so many fags
( 4 u Americans that's cigarettes not homos)

• Haha
Reactions: RaynHill and zARRR

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Anybody found the new optional Rick route ?
Before MC starts a relationship with Kate: Talk to Rick in the morning about Kate, approve of his attempts to date her. During the serving game, talk to Rick when the two of you order drinks instead of MC, do this about 5 times and they should start being more flirtatious. After enough times, Rick will start visiting her in her room at the inn at 9am instead of in front of it.
If MC has already started a relationship with Kate: Wait until you have finished the preparations for Kirlic, do the scene in the barn and give Rick the signal 5 times, then talk to him in the morning and decide that he can start seeing her alone, then do the serving game with Kate talking to Rick 5 times for him to start visiting her room every other day.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes