PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Some of the quests later tasks are hiden by the size of the available screen. It cannot be scrolled down beyond a point to find out what remains.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
BUG FOUND: If you try to sell a Silver Sword, Dagger or Axe of the same Material by the Merchant in front of the Inn, i get a black Screen with an yellow Error Message, something about Item not found blabla.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
BUG FOUND: If you try to sell a Silver Sword, Dagger or Axe of the same Material by the Merchant in front of the Inn, i get a black Screen with an yellow Error Message, something about Item not found blabla.
Had you crafted the silver sword in the Version it was first introduced?
Cause that Silver "Sword" was mistakenly labeled as dagger.... you should still be able to sell it to Lucios without issues though

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
the Frisha and Dave quest is bugged. Yes I searched this forum and found nothing showing me otherwise, Yes I also read the walkthrough and it still seems bugged.

No matter how many times I spy one Dave and the mayor from the bookshelf at noon always the same conversation repeats itself the one where the mayor promises to help his son, and the objective in the quest log stays the same as well.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having a weird issue i havent had before...so a quick recap had sex with clair in basement and watched thomas come down and goto the secret door or what ever downstairs ...waited a couple days now everytime i goto try and get into thomas room keeps saying its to dangerous right now thomas would notice me meanwhil while thomas is downstairs 6pm?

HOT FIX uptop fixed my issues im good now

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Have you visited her at home and had some meals with her?
Also try to spend the night over at her place
Yea i did that for like a whole week now, she still doesn't show up.

Every dinner scene is the same, just a placeholder for .3.5. Sleeping is the same as well, i can only pull the blanket off her.

At this point i dunno if i missed a quest or some kind of hidden trigger to make her appear.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the Frisha and Dave quest is bugged. Yes I searched this forum and found nothing showing me otherwise, Yes I also read the walkthrough and it still seems bugged.

No matter how many times I spy one Dave and the mayor from the bookshelf at noon always the same conversation repeats itself the one where the mayor promises to help his son, and the objective in the quest log stays the same as well.
Would you mind telling us at what point in the Walkthrough you are with her? since you need to spy on those 2 several times.
Yea i did that for like a whole week now, she still doesn't show up.

Every dinner scene is the same, just a placeholder for .3.5. Sleeping is the same as well, i can only pull the blanket off her.

At this point i dunno if i missed a quest or some kind of hidden trigger to make her appear.
I mean have you slept in Tia's bed before and while Katherine goes to bed?
Also have you cooked food for her and Tia yet?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Would you mind telling us at what point in the Walkthrough you are with her? since you need to spy on those 2 several times.

You can cook for them? Okay i didn't do that yet.

As for sleep, i went to sleep before Katherine goes to bed.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

Actually how do you cook for them? The house doesn't seem to have a kitchen to interact with, no shiny dots & i can only talk to either Tia or Katherine.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I like how Verena thinks the MC is the main cause for Arianna disappearance, she is literally a terrible parent, who the fuck allows her daughter to go in a forest with wolves and orcs?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I like how Verena thinks the MC is the main cause for Arianna disappearance, she is literally a terrible parent, who the fuck allows her daughter to go in a forest with wolves and orcs?
Well before Marcus' death, our MC is kinda a drunkard piece of shit. His reputation isn't the best & pretty much everyone in the town hate him except for Mira & Rick so it's obvious from a parent's perspective that we would be a bad influence to her daughter. If anything bad happened then the one with bad rep (aka our MC) would usually get the blame 1st of course.

Maybe in future updates her opinions about us can change based on our reputation.

Reactions: zARRR

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Actually how do you cook for them? The house doesn't seem to have a kitchen to interact with, no shiny dots & i can only talk to either Tia or Katherine.
You can cook on every cook place, also in the house of Katherine. But you can use every other cookplace anywhere also. Just cook, and use the table from katherine to serve the cooked foot.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You can cook on every cook place, also in the house of Katherine. But you can use every other cookplace anywhere also. Just cook, and use the table from katherine to serve the cooked foot.
Well since i've never cook in the game before where are these "cook places"?

I clicked every pixels in Katherine's house & i can still only talk to Katherine or Tia, no cook option.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I can't get into Thomas' room when he's at the tavern in the evining, the MC says it's dangerous right now and that Thomas can notice him. I already got the lock pick from Bianca, and I couldn't get into Thomas' hideout. I'm practically stuck in Clara's step 10.
hey bro i had that exact same problem too...scroll up THIS page and should see hot fix grab that file and your problem is solved

Reactions: Red88

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Something is wrong with the MEGA download. When I start up the game it says it's version 0.3.4.5a but when I save it says it's version 0.2.4... I am not able to progress with Katherin at all, I cannot find her in any of the mentioned places in the morning of any day, I don't have the option to cook for Tia and her or progress with them in any way. The interactions between stay the same every time including the placeholder when having dinner.. Is there something missing in the MEGA link?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes