AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Why we have the Option to equip and craft Swords, when my dumb Guy even cant Equip it and i am on Lvl 41, Armor and Strength very high also Dextry.
Or is that not yet implemented and for later?
Thx All

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
Why we have the Option to equip and craft Swords, when my dumb Guy even cant Equip it and i am on Lvl 41, Armor and Strength very high also Dextry.
Or is that not yet implemented and for later?
Thx All
The main character is a hunter (class) that fights using a dagger and/or a bow. Swords are a different type of class-type weapon, so to speak. So they aren't his cup of tea. One of the possible party members, the captain of the guard Lyvia, can equip swords.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I've been having trouble with Kate and the NTR path. Is there some trick or bug? I had her fail her waitress missions and Thomas (I think that's his name) has had sex when she fails. I then told him to stop with the blackmail and he had a scene with her since I didn't have sex with her in three days (I guess, following the walkthrough). Does that ever repeat? I kept trying to get it to repeat because I thought it'd be amazing for an NTR world if she'd regularly have sex if I didn't have sex with her. However I never could get the scene to repeat. Failed missions, waiting, nothing... I couldn't even get the option to see them having sex a "second time". While I actually have seen them having sex more than once I never had the option to talk about it with her to open up the dialog. I was able to bring it up with Kate's mother saying "she's having sex with tom again". However there was still no option about liking the NTR or anything. Is her NTR path bugged?
I would be concerned about Thomas being the one you want the NTR to proceed regularly with her. Why don't you make the dress for her and have her perform on stage and encourage her with Rick and the military at the tavern bound to see some cucking for yourself that way.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a specific order I should do things so I don't miss out on anything?
For example the Penny questline if you haven't met Katherin through the Tia questline you have to go to Lucius and in the walkthrough it says this leads to a potential NTR route when Penny get's more content.
Or doing Emily's questline before Frisha's and Frisha refers to what you've done with her mother throughout her scenes, things like that.

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
For example the Penny questline if you haven't met Katherin through the Tia questline you have to go to Lucius and in the walkthrough it says this leads to a potential NTR route when Penny get's more content.
Or doing Emily's questline before Frisha's and Frisha refers to what you've done with her mother throughout her scenes, things like that.
Mmm, I don't believe this will have a perfect answer until the game is completed, which might take years from now. There is no perfect playthrough, and I also don't believe there is a way in which you get all the content in one playthrough. There are choices you (have to) make and they will create a different game experience. You could save at certain important decision moments if you really wanted.

Most likely you will just replay the game at some point in time, once you're hooked. And then take a different route/ different path. As you said, there are even subtle text differences depending on what you do in what order. E.g. having sex with Kate before having sex with Claire or vice versa, subtle nuances but they are all over the place.

I'm sure choosing who helps Penny will have an impact on your game in some future time, but it might be 6 months from now or 2 years from now for all we know, so best approach is to not worry about it too much. Once the game reaches completed state in the far off future, we probably all will start from the beginning again anyway!

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I would be concerned about Thomas being the one you want the NTR to proceed regularly with her. Why don't you make the dress for her and have her perform on stage and encourage her with Rick and the military at the tavern bound to see some cucking for yourself that way.
I haven't gone too far into Kate's story. I was just exploring all the different paths earlier and was wondering about the NTR. I messaged the developer on Patreon and I think I have the issue worked out but I haven't tested it. I didn't know it was an either or scenario with her NTR content so I was assuming you can get Thomas early and later the other stuff with the dress (haven't gotten to that part of the story yet). Not really a fan of Rick but then again I haven't tried that path yet so I may start a new game in the future and give it a try. I was just curious if anyone else was having trouble with Kate's NTR.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
For Penny, her story isn't completed yet so her NTR isn't in the game. If you choose Lucius then in the future your open to a possible (often avoidable if that's what you want) NTR option. Decisions like this are going to be common threw out the game seeing as the game is a work in progress. Another example is Emily's questline, if you start having sex with her first it will effect the dialog with her daughters. Her oldest daughter will bring it up in her story line seeing as she notices you having sex with Emily. So in the walkthrough when it says telling Emily you love her or being with her is just for fun will have an impact. However to what degree is unknown seeing as the game isn't complete. I believe the developer is working on Emily's and her younger daughter (forgot her name) stories next week.

Also everything from perusing the True love path to the corruption path changes the dialog to changes the available scenes so there's no perfect playthrough. So if you want to see 100% of everything then you're going to be doing multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: herugrim123

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know where or how to obtain "Dragon Leaf" for the healing potion? Or how to obtain a Healing potion in general?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know where or how to obtain "Dragon Leaf" for the healing potion? Or how to obtain a Healing potion in general?
It’s rare, if I remember correctly you can win it sometimes defeating the merchant with blackjack in the pub, or you can find it with perception at 1 in the world

Reactions: Satyr90
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes