Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm suddenly curious about something.
Do the characters in this game age over time?
Well... kinda... Gwen/Isha has an age regression Event and if you ignore her to long enough she is becomeing an old women again...
and apparently once pregnancy is included the children will grow up for a bit.

But in general none of the MILFS will turn into GILFS for example.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Care to elaborate?
Well, you can see it in the world and settings, there is a civil war, there are many problems in town, there a cultists, orcs...
Instead if you mean the story of the MC he is connected with Gwen and his father past, but both of them are not finished yet, but you can speculate and theorize about it.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Mmm, I don't believe this will have a perfect answer until the game is completed, which might take years from now. There is no perfect playthrough, and I also don't believe there is a way in which you get all the content in one playthrough. There are choices you (have to) make and they will create a different game experience. You could save at certain important decision moments if you really wanted.

Most likely you will just replay the game at some point in time, once you're hooked. And then take a different route/ different path. As you said, there are even subtle text differences depending on what you do in what order. E.g. having sex with Kate before having sex with Claire or vice versa, subtle nuances but they are all over the place.

I'm sure choosing who helps Penny will have an impact on your game in some future time, but it might be 6 months from now or 2 years from now for all we know, so best approach is to not worry about it too much. Once the game reaches completed state in the far off future, we probably all will start from the beginning again anyway!
There is a walkthough, I suggest you follow it if you want the Developer and his main support / staff suggestions. I wish it would be updated, yet still it helps get the player through many false seeming starts, where I was left wondering what the heck am I supposed to do now. Go to page one by Chyos, for your convenience: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1008200_A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.3.4.0_Walkthrough.pdf

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
There is a walkthough, I suggest you follow it if you want the Developer and his main support / staff suggestions. I wish it would be updated, yet still it helps get the player through many false seeming starts, where I was left wondering what the heck am I supposed to do now. Go to page one by Chyos, for your convenience: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1008200_A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.3.4.0_Walkthrough.pdf
he has an updated walkthrough on his patreon

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1046966 how to fix this sir? i cant read the mission :(
I similar to you, but not blanked, cannot read the lower areas of the quests because there is no built in scroll down feature for long quest sequences. Your situation, may I suggest: Save the game, close game, defrag the drive, restart the game and see if the problem has resolved, else search for a hotfix thread relevant to your game, sometimes these include the operating system you are using.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Anyone got any good names for a mercenary group? The suggested "Arenfield's hope" seems to lovey dovey for me.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But Arianna story isn’t finished right?
Also found a weird glitch, when you fight the werewolf in the Final battle with him, there is a chance that he will escape... again

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
But Arianna story isn’t finished right?
Also found a weird glitch, when you fight the werewolf in the Final battle with him, there is a chance that he will escape... again
Not a glitch. Super secret scene is made possible by letting the werewolf escape, and having the fanmade content installed.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes