Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
BUT MC is not a cuck. Whenever "ntr" happens, it's because of his own will. He wants to share, because Gwen corrupted him.
According to the About page on Patreon for the game, Chyos specifically says the NTR is supposed to be a kind of punishment for losing fights or failing quests, so its not supposed to be choice driven.

I admit that often it seems like Chyos really has made it a choice, which is a criticism I have of the game, but that doesn't change the fact that the game design is supposed to be that NTR is punishment, not a choice. So if you lose fights while partied with one of the ladies, they will get fucked and there is nothing the MC can do about it; it is not his choice.

Reactions: Satyr90 and zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I guess you didn't notice that most of the times updates aren't leaking here. The thread gets updated HERE when the public version comes out.
Hmm I've been around for a few months and it definitely seems like games are leaked here usually. As a case in point, the current version here is not available to the public yet, only to patrons that are at least the Wayfarer tier. Same thing happened last month.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
According to the About page on Patreon for the game, Chyos specifically says the NTR is supposed to be a kind of punishment for losing fights or failing quests, so its not supposed to be choice driven.

I admit that often it seems like Chyos really has made it a choice, which is a criticism I have of the game, but that doesn't change the fact that the game design is supposed to be that NTR is punishment, not a choice. So if you lose fights while partied with one of the ladies, they will get fucked and there is nothing the MC can do about it; it is not his choice.
I complete agree with you, oh also a question, the only character that can get only the NTR part is the maid in the mansion? Or there are other methods?

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
BUT MC is not a cuck. Whenever "ntr" happens, it's because of his own will. He wants to share, because Gwen corrupted him.
Its more so left to the players imagination. You can choose whether or not the MC likes to watch sexual acts between people when you watch Kate having sex with the Innkeeper, also you can get a potion from Katherine that will make you auto-lose any battle.

Its up to the player's imagination what type of person their MC is; Cuck who loses on purpose to see girls get fucked. Man who "loses" despite trying to save the women he cares about. Hero who beats all foes and never see's those he cares for defiled.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I haven't viewed it myself, so I can't say, but my understanding is that it is the exact same quality as older animations in the game. It has to be posted as fanmade because otherwise the game would violate Patreon TOS.

In addition to accessing that scene, there are also some dialogue changes that the "fanmade" patch introduces.
Got it, It's a single scene with Arianne and the Werewolf if you didnt kill it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Its more so left to the players imagination. You can choose whether or not the MC likes to watch sexual acts between people when you watch Kate having sex with the Innkeeper, also you can get a potion from Katherine that will make you auto-lose any battle.

Its up to the player's imagination what type of person their MC is; Cuck who loses on purpose to see girls get fucked. Man who "loses" despite trying to save the women he cares about. Hero who beats all foes and never see's those he cares for defiled.
I think every F95 user should FINALLY realize that a woman does cuck you whenever she has sex with someone else ONLY WHEN she is your girlfriend/wife.

Moreover, once again, I'd point out that sharing and being cucked aren't the same.

Again, I wouldn't call a scene where the MC is pimping a girl a "ntr" scene.

Again, I wouldn't call a scene where the MC is telling a girl: "go and fuck him" a "ntr" scene.

Reactions: Policanov

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hmm I've been around for a few months and it definitely seems like games are leaked here usually. As a case in point, the current version here is not available to the public yet, only to patrons that are at least the Wayfarer tier. Same thing happened last month.
Well, I think that when 0.3.4 was uploaded here the Dev complained and told: "please don't and wait for public versions to be uploaded here".

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
also, i'd like to mention that if you progress Emily's story/quest before Mira, you can't ask Emily about Mira when she comes out of the convent...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
also, i'd like to mention that if you progress Emily's story/quest before Mira, you can't ask Emily about Mira when she comes out of the convent...
Best order: 1st Mira, 2nd Emily, 3rd Frisha. Don't start Natasha before Mira becomes a nun.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I complete agree with you, oh also a question, the only character that can get only the NTR part is the maid in the mansion? Or there are other methods?
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking if the Juila, the maid, is the only one with NTR route? No, there are NTR routes for several characters: Kate, Frisha, Tia, characters from Rumah village, and maybe others, I forget.

Or you mean does the maid have a non-NTR route? Well yes, but you have to engage with Yasmine to get to it. The maid gets involved in threesome content with MC and Yasmine, then has content in the kitchen.

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well, I think that when 0.3.4 was uploaded here the Dev complained and told: "please don't and wait for public versions to be uploaded here".
I don't recall seeing Chyos say anything about that.

I know a lot of ppl were asking for the new version, and as soon as the Wayfarer ($1) tier was updated with a new version, then it was uploaded here, same day I believe.

Chyos has the public version updated when the second update of the month comes out, so when 3.6 comes out for Patrons at $5 tier then public will be updated with 3.5.0. Chyos prefers it this way because the earlier update in the month is typically a half-way point and often doesn't include much, if any, new lewd content. Right now this thread has 3.4.5, which is the half-way version that didn't get much (any?) lewd content added after 3.4.0

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I guess you didn't notice that most of the times updates aren't leaking here. The thread gets updated HERE when the public version comes out.
Are you new around here?
All last year updates were leaked without the consent of the author
In fact this has not happened since December

That's why I say that it seems strange to me that those who filtered the content have not filtered something that in principle is free

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I think every F95 user should FINALLY realize that a woman does cuck you whenever she has sex with someone else ONLY WHEN she is your girlfriend/wife.

Moreover, once again, I'd point out that sharing and being cucked aren't the same.

Again, I wouldn't call a scene where the MC is pimping a girl a "ntr" scene.

Again, I wouldn't call a scene where the MC is telling a girl: "go and fuck him" a "ntr" scene.

I would not call NTR to the sex scene between Verana and her husband .
or in those scenes where you corrupt the girl but don't start a relationship with her and she starts a relationship with another guy

It is the mythical debate of this forum. I understand that it is done to simplify everything, even so I do not find sense, it is possible that I do not understand the NTR concept very well

Reactions: Trapezio and zARRR

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Help. I'm stuck at Frisha quest.
"Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron in the afternoon", even though I did that (and swapped the wine bottle), the quest wasn't progressing.
Edited: nvm, got it figured out. Need to choose "stay" again :p
where did you choose "stay" again? i only saw it on the 1st floor.. help i still stuck this quest alsoo

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
where did you choose "stay" again? i only saw it on the 1st floor.. help i still stuck this quest alsoo
Yo, use the walktrough. It's pretty clear what you have to do.

1613992234659.png

The only thing the walktrough doesn't mention is that you have to press ENTER when you're in the 2nd floor bookshelf.

1613992366775.png

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes