zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking if the Juila, the maid, is the only one with NTR route? No, there are NTR routes for several characters: Kate, Frisha, Tia, characters from Rumah village, and maybe others, I forget.

Or you mean does the maid have a non-NTR route? Well yes, but you have to engage with Yasmine to get to it. The maid gets involved in threesome content with MC and Yasmine, then has content in the kitchen.
Ah yes, I was asking if she had a non NTR route, thank you very much

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I would not call NTR to the sex scene between Verana and her husband .
or in those scenes where you corrupt the girl but don't start a relationship with her and she starts a relationship with another guy

It is the mythical debate of this forum. I understand that it is done to simplify everything, even so I do not find sense, it is possible that I do not understand the NTR concept very well
Exactly, many people on this forum say many things that are right or wrong on the topic, but I really think we will never eliminate these misconceptions about it

Reactions: Trapezio

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Personally I combined the dark/corruption part of my playstyle with the justice I plan to bring with these merchanerys in their name.
So choosing something that is neither light nor darkness but in it's combination even more powerfull than either
My character has a very similar style as far as dark/corruption with bringing justice to a war torn world. I ended up just calling them Army of Isha, primarily for one reason. When I first started the game I went after Mira however when she joined the church and blew me off I got a little pissed and pretty much threw my chips in with the witch aka Isha. After that my character went darkside and started to corrupt, use witchcraft as a solution, ect. Granted I may have overreacted and this Faustian bargain may come back to bite me in the ass especially when it comes time to try and win over Mira for good considering I've already corrupted her entire family. So... Army of Isha it is.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i cant in the book shelf at noon i did follow the walktrough
It's quite tricky because the walkthrough doesn't explain well how to use the bookshelf.

I pointed it out myself and Pervy answered me. I asked whether it was buggy and he explained it. Check the answer he gave me:

"When you go into the shortcut and disappear, do you click and nothing happens? An option should be available to move up and down floors for the basement and first floor, and once you have moved onto the first or second floor then you need to click on the bookshelf you are hiding in. The second floor should also give an option to wait (and listen). Waiting should allow the conversation between Dave and the mayor to trigger if it the correct time of day."

Remember: you have to follow the walkthrough step-by-step.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So guys,

as far as I understood

0.3.5.0 update is about Katherine & Tia

0.3.6.0 is going to be about Mira, I guess

0.3.7.0 will be about... there's a poll going on about it, isn't it? who's winning at the moment?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So guys,

as far as I understood

0.3.7.0 will be about... there's a poll going on about it, isn't it? who's winning at the moment?
Mira again?
Man everyone loves her, What will happened to her?
And 0.3.7.0 wasn’t between the farm update and thief update?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Mira again?
Man everyone loves her, What will happened to her?
And 0.3.7.0 wasn’t between the farm update and thief update?

So guys,

as far as I understood

Last poll was posted on and the current status is as follows:

Frisha (+66) 9%
John & Bianca (+81) 20%
Penny (+90) 31%
Ophilia (+55) 5%
Kate (+59) 6%
Gwen (+13) 4%
Raaisha (+34) 15%
Verena 10%

So Penny seems to be winning.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Last poll was posted on and the current status is as follows:

Frisha (+66) 9%
John & Bianca (+81) 20%
Penny (+90) 31%
Ophilia (+55) 5%
Kate (+59) 6%
Gwen (+13) 4%
Raaisha (+34) 15%
Verena 10%

So Penny seems to be winning.
So we must wait 3.8.0. for the arrival of the real and only waifu and Bianca

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Shouldn’t be on the tags also rape?
Because some of the ntr scene with the orcs and others are’t really consensual

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
where did you choose "stay" again? i only saw it on the 1st floor.. help i still stuck this quest alsoo
It has been roughly a year, can't say I remember everything.
But iirc, you press z while behind the secret door and the options will be there.

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
This might be the dumbest question ever, but has anyone else had a bug where you get your house back and then you can’t sleep in it? In the bed or in the front room?

Reactions: aattss

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This might be the dumbest question ever, but has anyone else had a bug where you get your house back and then you can’t sleep in it? In the bed or in the front room?
I think you should explain what's happening to you.

Anyway,

1) you aren't supposed to sleep in your dad's bedroom,

2) you still have to pay taxes, mind you.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes