Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Really?
What happens?
With fan Made content and without?
Just with the fanmade content, there is a special (I think repeatable) scene with Arianna and the werewolf, but only if the werewolf survives. Not into it myself, but it's there for those who want it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've never played Witcher 2 or 3. I only played the first one and I didn't even finish it. "Banana tiger" is an interesting name though :unsure:
Personally I combined the dark/corruption part of my playstyle with the justice I plan to bring with these merchanerys in their name.
So choosing something that is neither light nor darkness but in it's combination even more powerfull than either

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Is there some place I could deposit possible spelling errors or grammatical errors? An inbox to drop them in or somewhere to upload/list them? I had a quick look around this forum but while there is a mailbox icon at the top right, it doesn't seem to allow me to send a message. Not sure anyone cares that much, but when I see a spelling error or something that's grammatically off, I just make a quick note and save it in a Word document. It just comes natural to me, coming from a linguistic background, and I figure if I write it down accurately enough then it wouldn't be too much work to adjust/fix.
Me too, but it's easy to edit the map files. I change the text for kate but you have to do this every update. I'm sure dev knows just not critical at this stage. Although, it is a pain in the arse (ass if you're American)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Okay guys i have a problem, when i try and play this on my (temp) laptop the game will show a black screen.

Everything still works (audio and button prompts) but the screen is just black.

Any idea how to fix this? (it also happens with nw.js exe files).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay guys i have a problem, when i try and play this on my (temp) laptop the game will show a black screen.

Everything still works (audio and button prompts) but the screen is just black.

Any idea how to fix this? (it also happens with nw.js exe files).
Standard reply would be to upgrade your graphic drivers

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I still don't understand how game updates are leaking but not a community created scene ...
I talk about what was published in the F95 forum

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's more cruelty on my part. Whenever a creator gives me the option to name the character and has NTR in it, the MC is cursed to bear that name. If there was a way to not let him get any I would.
So he is destined to get cucked forever, What an horrendous timeline

• Haha
Reactions: Satyr90

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I still don't understand how game updates are leaking but not a community created scene ...
You mean the fanmade content? Well, I don't think that it is a matter of leaking, since it is free. Maybe a little surprised Chyos hasn't put it up in the OP, or whoever uploads the leaks. I'm not inclined to help, since I think it's good motivation for folks to head over and give Chyos $1 to get access to the discord.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You mean the fanmade content? Well, I don't think that it is a matter of leaking, since it is free. Maybe a little surprised Chyos hasn't put it up in the OP, or whoever uploads the leaks. I'm not inclined to help, since I think it's good motivation for folks to head over and give Chyos $1 to get access to the discord.
how do I access the discord? Do I need to personally message him for the invite?
Yes, I am a patron.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Exactly how much fanmade content is out there?
And is it good or meh?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's more cruelty on my part. Whenever a creator gives me the option to name the character and has NTR in it, the MC is cursed to bear that name. If there was a way to not let him get any I would.
BUT MC is not a cuck. Whenever "ntr" happens, it's because of his own will. He wants to share, because Gwen corrupted him.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I guess you didn't notice that most of the times updates aren't leaking here. The thread gets updated HERE when the public version comes out.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Exactly how much fanmade content is out there?
And is it good or meh?
I haven't viewed it myself, so I can't say, but my understanding is that it is the exact same quality as older animations in the game. It has to be posted as fanmade because otherwise the game would violate Patreon TOS.

In addition to accessing that scene, there are also some dialogue changes that the "fanmade" patch introduces.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
BUT MC is not a cuck. Whenever "ntr" happens, it's because of his own will. He wants to share, because Gwen corrupted him.
He is a cuck only when he gets his ass kicked in a fight, or he is doing on purpose?
Probably not

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes