Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Characters that interest me the most: Mira, Kate, Ophilia, Penny
Characters I avoid: Maui (I'm only interested in orcs as NTR or to corrupt women) (Arianna and the orc scene is one of the best in the game)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Characters that interest me the most: Mira, Kate, Ophilia, Penny
Characters I avoid: Maui (I'm only interested in orcs as NTR or to corrupt women) (Arianna and the orc scene is one of the best in the game)
There is an Arianna orc scene? I must restart the game again these days, I keep forgetting things like this

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Save it. I'd recommend restarting when 0.3.5.0 gets put here as there is an official in game cheat function, but you have to start a new game to enable it anyway.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I dont know if count has a bug but when i finish the emily house when i go outside the game fps goes around 4 or 6, am i the only who have that problem? :unsure:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
What you need to Know? Most Walkthroughs are unfinished.
New content with Kate, specifically Rick. I like to use the walkthroughs so I know for certain what the triggers are, as using old saves with new versions can be kind of fucky and I don't want to have to restart. Also, is the content netorare or netorase or neither?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
there is netorare route or there are only few scenes here and here ?
For Kate or the entire game?
In the entire game there are lots of NTR routes for almost all characters.
If you despise the NTR you can turn it off, even if you change the experience of the game and the ways you can approach it.
For Kate there are also various NTR routes

Reactions: Destriss

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
New content with Kate, specifically Rick. I like to use the walkthroughs so I know for certain what the triggers are, as using old saves with new versions can be kind of fucky and I don't want to have to restart. Also, is the content netorare or netorase or neither?
Ah sorry man The new content of Kate, I almost didn’t touch it, so I don’t know very much

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
lost my saves i thought they would of been in my downloads folder BUT nope they are somewhere else and i cant find them and really dont want to start all over from scratch :(

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
lost my saves i thought they would of been in my downloads folder BUT nope they are somewhere else and i cant find them and really dont want to start all over from scratch :(
Aww man I am sorry, how did it happen?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Aww man I am sorry, how did it happen?
i suck at explaining (even more so when i dont understand stuff)i run a linux box and am use to renpy games
the save files are kind of tricky WHEN i play renpy i get 2 seperate save locations ill show an example
/home/Dave/Downloads/Ravager-4.1.5-pc/ <<---where i run game from with wine has save files BUT when i save goes here
---->>/home/Dave/.wine/drive_c/users/Dave/Application Data/RenPy/Ravager-1492958390/
didnt see a struggle with sin in my .wine location anywhere so i thought my saved games would of been in downloads location
so i cut that folder and pasted to the new updated version of struggle with sin went load and they aint there its the default files
there is a chance i may have the saved files SOMEWHERE but unable to locate as much as i loved this game i dont wanna repeat of today everytime it updates so unless i can find my saves im done for now anyway

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
If I recall correctly on 1st page there is a link to a comment that has saves and also a link to newer saves might not be the best however should beat starting over.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i suck at explaining (even more so when i dont understand stuff)i run a linux box and am use to renpy games
the save files are kind of tricky WHEN i play renpy i get 2 seperate save locations ill show an example
/home/Dave/Downloads/Ravager-4.1.5-pc/ <<---where i run game from with wine has save files BUT when i save goes here
---->>/home/Dave/.wine/drive_c/users/Dave/Application Data/RenPy/Ravager-1492958390/
didnt see a struggle with sin in my .wine location anywhere so i thought my saved games would of been in downloads location
so i cut that folder and pasted to the new updated version of struggle with sin went load and they aint there its the default files
there is a chance i may have the saved files SOMEWHERE but unable to locate as much as i loved this game i dont wanna repeat of today everytime it updates so unless i can find my saves im done for now anyway
What a bummer hope you'll find it

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
What a bummer hope you'll find it
i really love this game alot ...ill more then likely return and start all over from scratch if need be ...just aint in a hurry to do so today as i JUST got done all that could be in the last version lastnight ...not sure whats all in todays update BUT pretty sure likely wouldnt see to much of a difference between this/last version..im waiting/looking forward to all the good shit
pregnancy and new locations people,etc ..someone suggested using someones saves BUT nah if i cant find my old saves ill eventually try again from scratch and pray i dont run into this AGAIN but my luck....

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes