PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You have to get this triggered by Having sex with the anal girl in public several times. Tia becomes interested in participating, the toy she carves you use it on her. Her mother has to be triggered via this sequence. Until the recipe book for nature is received non of these are achievable. Once you have it, the idea is the first anal for Tia is easier because of the lubricant.

RaynHill

Feb 6, 2021
Wow the NTR in this game is quietly nicely handled, neither too sadistic nor too soft perfectly balanced. Also I loved the fact that the reason behind the girls corruption involves MC.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I keep vote options at 8 at the time. Because of that I'm adding one new option per month to replace the winning one. And this one new option is always very contested by others. For example this month I had to decide between: Tia rework, Verena and Lyvia. I decided in favor for Verena because I felt like this is what people are most interested in and because she came short in update 0.3.4.
So now that it looks like Penny is going to win this month I promised a while ago to add Anya to the poll when Penny's update is complete (means this will happen next month). So in April I have to decide again between Tia & Lyvia, I'll keep an eye on what my patreons prefer to see first and probably add a short poll to decide who will be added first.
a consultation with the reworking of Tia you will finally finish the rumah village (the mission of the old man and the girls you send to the orcs)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wow the NTR in this game is quietly nicely handled, neither too sadistic nor too soft perfectly balanced. Also I loved the fact that the reason behind the girls corruption involves MC.
Yeah, I agree it makes feel everything real and fair, when you miss or fail a task now there are consequences but not too exaggerated, the consequences are always logical related

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok not sure if this matters or not BUT im playing normal (NO NTR) so with that said ive got 2 separate problems
1)BOTH clair and kate are in their rooms,,im trying to bone clair an option shows in blue to give kate wine
so i goto kate (next night)and choose to stay in room with her and click not tonight (no options to give her wine)just have to goto my room so what am i missing?
2)walkthrough says After peeling potatoes talk to her again and she will go down with you in the cellar to the marked spot
how many am i to give her just 20 right?ive given her more a few times too and no matter how many i give her i cant seem to trigger clair going to basement with me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok not sure if this matters or not BUT im playing normal (NO NTR) so with that said ive got 2 separate problems
1)BOTH clair and kate are in their rooms,,im trying to bone clair an option shows in blue to give kate wine
so i goto kate (next night)and choose to stay in room with her and click not tonight (no options to give her wine)just have to goto my room so what am i missing?
2)walkthrough says After peeling potatoes talk to her again and she will go down with you in the cellar to the marked spot
how many am i to give her just 20 right?ive given her more a few times too and no matter how many i give her i cant seem to trigger clair going to basement with me
It's not about the ammount of hits you land in a single minigame, but about the repetition of the minigame for several times by landing the minimum required hits in those games.
If you already can have Sex with Claire in her room you should also had sex with her in the cellar if I am not mistaken though

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's not about the ammount of hits you land in a single minigame, but about the repetition of the minigame for several times by landing the minimum required hits in those games.
If you already can have Sex with Claire in her room you should also had sex with her in the cellar if I am not mistaken though
im unable to have sex with her in her room because im unable to get the option to appear to give kate wine
and the 2nd part ive peeled taters many times and still cant get clair to take e to celler

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
im unable to have sex with her in her room because im unable to get the option to appear to give kate wine
and the 2nd part ive peeled taters many times and still cant get clair to take e to celler
1. What you're able to do with a female character just depends ONLY on their Affection and/or Corruption points.

2. I'm not sure of what you're trying to tell us, but I guess you did NOT realize that the main purpose of the "peeling the potatoes" action is that you can raise her affection points this way: you MUST peel 20 potatoes at least in order to raise +1 affection point each time.

3. You can't give Kate wine if you don't have wine. Buy wine.

4. check Kate's walkthrough once again

Reactions: Evangelion-01

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im all fixed again alls good..my buddy showed me what i was missing ...got to do the bar events with kate to later be able to trigger offering her when you wanna fuck clair

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok sitting at the bar doing the kate event my mc has in blue something about giving kate love potion
the walkthrough mentions love potion twice BUT doesnt say how to obtain it?
(FROM THE WALKTHROUGH)37.You can raise her corruption by mixing your drink with love potion or if you sold them to Lucius some of the soldiers might use them on her. 38.At 10 corruption she will give you a hand-job in the tavern if you try to make her drink love potion again.
the cheat book doesnt have any in store ither...so how do u obtain love potion?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok sitting at the bar doing the kate event my mc has in blue something about giving kate love potion
the walkthrough mentions love potion twice BUT doesnt say how to obtain it?
(FROM THE WALKTHROUGH)37.You can raise her corruption by mixing your drink with love potion or if you sold them to Lucius some of the soldiers might use them on her. 38.At 10 corruption she will give you a hand-job in the tavern if you try to make her drink love potion again.
the cheat book doesnt have any in store ither...so how do u obtain love potion?
"Love Potion" is a term Lucios used to describe a vile of your cum... so buy some bottles and mastrubate by finishing inside

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and str8up

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Hello everyone) The game is super! But errors in the bar fly out when the waiter takes the order ((And it's not very clear when they leave for another region? Why the heck a cart and buying a horse? To fuck mom and daughter?

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Lubricant how to make who can explain ??? I'm fucking Tia in anal but her mother never gave her the book, or maybe she did, but I don't see a book or a recipe (((

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone) The game is super! But errors in the bar fly out when the waiter takes the order ((And it's not very clear when they leave for another region? Why the heck a cart and buying a horse? To fuck mom and daughter?
Because the Next town is several days away... weeks even if on foot, you won't want to spend that much time on the road, unprotected from rain and weather or to slow to outrun the dozens of Bandits haveing set camp along the way
Lubricant how to make who can explain ??? I'm fucking Tia in anal but her mother never gave her the book, or maybe she did, but I don't see a book or a recipe (((
Dureing the Rumah quest you are tasked to search for the Chieftain... talk to Katherin when the Quest pops up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
go talk to tia mom at her place she teaches you

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes