Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
ah thank you sensei, because I really wanted to see her, or at least her story
Yeah I think her and Bianca are the only women in Arenfield with no action yet, right? Looks like Bianca's option will happen right after Penny, from how the polls are going. It will be nice when we can finally get all the women in town. Some of us patrons hoping this happens before Kirlic gets opened up with a bunch of its own new characters.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah I think her and Bianca are the only women in Arenfield with no action yet, right? Looks like Bianca's option will happen right after Penny, from how the polls are going. It will be nice when we can finally get all the women in town. Some of us patrons hoping this happens before Kirlic gets opened up with a bunch of its own new characters.
In kirlic there will be: an university, then I am guessing students and teachers, the bastard who molested Sabrina, the daughter of John, the father of Ophelia, the continuation of the main plot and that’s all that the characters have mentioned in the game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In kirlic there will be: an university, then I am guessing students and teachers, the bastard who molested Sabrina, the daughter of John, the father of Ophelia, the continuation of the main plot and that’s all that the characters have mentioned in the game
Johns Daugther will pay him a visit dureing his story Update though... apparently she got her own troubles in Kirlic and stays in Arenfield for now.
But Kirlic also contains Kate's birthplace and Claire's former home, aswell as a Cathedral that is under attack by a demoness and the abt holding the keys to the Players past.
Oh and let's not forget the noble family of Kirlic, of whom you can seduce the daugther when she comes to Arenfield for her marriage with Dave, the Son is the Paladin that is currently fighting bravely at the front lines and I am going to gues a smoking hot MILF of a mother.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Johns Daugther will pay him a visit dureing his story Update though... apparently she got her own troubles in Kirlic and stays in Arenfield for now.
But Kirlic also contains Kate's birthplace and Claire's former home, aswell as a Cathedral that is under attack by a demoness and the abt holding the keys to the Players past.
Oh and let's not forget the noble family of Kirlic, of whom you can seduce the daugther when she comes to Arenfield for her marriage with Dave, the Son is the Paladin that is currently fighting bravely at the front lines and I am going to gues a smoking hot MILF of a mother.
Holy shit, I didn't know that, then Kirlic must be HEAVEN

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
So I got the latest update and haven't unlocked anything like new herbs, food recipe and most importantly how does one unlock Katherine's quest? I tried eating with Tia there, then sleeping and left Tia at Rumah and now Katherine wont say anything

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
hello someone has the voting list of the extra scenes poll

Emily (+44)
14%

Yasmine (+25)
14%

Natasha (+27)
4%

Gwen & Sabrina (+7)
2%

Penny (+11)
5%

Tia & Imawyn (+13)
3%

Ophilia (+36)
38%

Katherin
19%
Poll ended Feb 28, 2021
·
93 votes total

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So I got the latest update and haven't unlocked anything like new herbs, food recipe and most importantly how does one unlock Katherine's quest? I tried eating with Tia there, then sleeping and left Tia at Rumah and now Katherine wont say anything
Page 12 of the Walkthrough, posted in the OP of this thread, just go to the bottom of the OP and click the Walkthrough link. There's a lot there, not sure which part you are stuck on but it will give you the answers you are looking for.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Page 12 of the Walkthrough, posted in the OP of this thread, just go to the bottom of the OP and click the Walkthrough link. There's a lot there, not sure which part you are stuck on but it will give you the answers you are looking for.
She's not in any of those places so I guess file error? also how do you cook? I did the save Rumah from the orcs long ago like 3-4 updates ago

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
She's not in any of those places so I guess file error? also how do you cook? I did the save Rumah from the orcs long ago like 3-4 updates ago
Hmm looks like some of the info needed is under Tia's questline, specifically page 10 of the Walkthrough. You had dinner with Katherin and told her that Rumah has been saved? Has she asked you yet about hunting then?

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Hmm looks like some of the info needed is under Tia's questline, specifically page 10 of the Walkthrough. You had dinner with Katherin and told her that Rumah has been saved? Has she asked you yet about hunting then?
When I did that updates ago I would get kicked out of Katherine's house before 5pm or close to it wasn't till update before this that Tia gave me a key (Gurtak was long dead before that and all of Tia's quest line and corruption was done) Now when we have dinner it just says (Place holder until update 0.3.5.0 update) followed up by this was the best dinner you ever had. When I don't have Tia with me she wont have dinner with me at all and says where's Tia? I say I left her at Rumah do you want me to go get her? She says something like yes I haven't seen her in awhile Tia's stats for me are 20A and 23C Never got a "Rescue Katherine"

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
When I did that updates ago I would get kicked out of Katherine's house before 5pm or close to it wasn't till update before this that Tia gave me a key (Gurtak was long dead before that and all of Tia's quest line and corruption was done) Now when we have dinner it just says (Place holder until update 0.3.5.0 update) followed up by this was the best dinner you ever had. When I don't have Tia with me she wont have dinner with me at all and says where's Tia? I say I left her at Rumah do you want me to go get her? She says something like yes I haven't seen her in awhile Tia's stats for me are 20A and 23C Never got a "Rescue Katherine"
Which version are you playing?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
V. 0.3.5.0a so what I gather is if you enjoyed the game and did everything possible you are now screwed and will have to go back and replay Tia's quest again to gain access to Katherine
It's weird that it says Placeholder until 0.3.5.0 update, when you are playing 0.3.5.0, so that's why I asked, to make sure you really downloaded and installed the latest update, rather than 0.3.4.5, which is the one it sounds like you are playing.

If you really are on 0.3.5.0, the only other thing I can think of is if you try to have dinner with Katherin with Tia in your group. The Walkthrough doesn't say Tia has to be away for that.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
It's weird that it says Placeholder until 0.3.5.0 update, when you are playing 0.3.5.0, so that's why I asked, to make sure you really downloaded and installed the latest update, rather than 0.3.4.5, which is the one it sounds like you are playing.

If you really are on 0.3.5.0, the only other thing I can think of is if you try to have dinner with Katherin with Tia in your group. The Walkthrough doesn't say Tia has to be away for that.
I have the latest version They guide says on page 12 "Complete Tia's quest up to where you rescue Katherine" only to go back a few pages and it has nowhere in Tia's section about rescuing Katherine NTR or not. Katherine refuses to eat with just me and with Tia in my group or left at Katherine's house I get the same message

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have the latest version They guide says on page 12 "Complete Tia's quest up to where you rescue Katherine" only to go back a few pages and it has nowhere in Tia's section about rescuing Katherine NTR or not. Katherine refuses to eat with just me and with Tia in my group or left at Katherine's house I get the same message
What does Tia's quest say?

Rescuing Katherin is on page 10, #29 and 30, so end of Tia's questline. Before rescuing Katherin, you have to cook dinner for her and Tia. To cook for them, you have to learn cooking first. For the cooking to matter, you have to have dinner with them after saving Rumah, at least twice. I don't know why you are unable to have dinner with them, if you did in fact deal with Gurtak already, then celebrated in Rumah after dealing with Gurtak. So...what does Tia's quest in the questlog say?

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
V. 0.3.5.0a so what I gather is if you enjoyed the game and did everything possible you are now screwed and will have to go back and replay Tia's quest again to gain access to Katherine
yea I had the same issues, I had already killed the one orc and was trying to get the Tia and Katerina story unlocked, I got up to where we was having dinner and the rest, I guess bugged out since I killed the one orc. SO now that is why I did a restart of the whole game, to see that story and to see what else is new in the game such as the new animation that in the game

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
What does Tia's quest say?

Rescuing Katherin is on page 10, #29 and 30, so end of Tia's questline. Before rescuing Katherin, you have to cook dinner for her and Tia. To cook for them, you have to learn cooking first. For the cooking to matter, you have to have dinner with them after saving Rumah, at least twice. I don't know why you are unable to have dinner with them, if you did in fact deal with Gurtak already, then celebrated in Rumah after dealing with Gurtak. So...what does Tia's quest say?
and here is the other bug that I ran into, learning how to cook and impression of cooking, I know that there was a bug where the salt was missing or something, but did get that updated file a few pages back to add into the game, but learning to cook is where I am at so far for the story line

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
and here is the other bug that I ran into, learning how to cook and impression of cooking, I know that there was a bug where the salt was missing or something, but did get that updated file a few pages back to add into the game, but learning to cook is where I am at so far for the story line
I think this is a bug only affecting Mac players. There was another bug when trying to serve dinner but not having anything to serve could mean being stuck on the serving screen, but that was hotfixed and the version uploaded in the thread OP should be fine.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes