syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Plus to answer everyone question, this is nothing new, I have been doing these game review and have seen the business of these lewd game story grow up, yet it never fails, as a game dev learns in what works and what don't but also what people want to see in a game, a ton of these game dev will add new things to the game where you have to go back to the start of the game just to see the new lighting, or the new animation, or even add some new part of the story to someone that at one time was not going to be in the game but as an extra NPC that you see while playing the game, so yea, I am looking forward to doing a restart of the game to see what is new in the game story

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, I just wanna ask you:

what do you need the new 0.3.4.5 cheat mode for when you already got lots of gold and you're level 27?

There's no need unless you start a new game. So, stop sniffling and weeping.

George123321

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry for disturbing, Guys and Girls, may someone please share save - No NTR, No Futa with all Girls and with started Katherin quest or just full save. I dont understand how to get it on my own......

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
How was the bug "Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron at noon" fixed?

I searched this topic for a solution to the problem and there is no magic "stay" anywhere. I have only this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a bandit outfit and nothing works. I've been sitting for 3 hours ... This is stupid

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I try your new update and could not get the mod to work from the guard, I have used your mod before and have played this game a ton of times before but for some reason, I couldn't get the mod to kick in, yet when I made a new game, yea I could get the cheat book to show up for me, but my saved game, is not working for some reason
I have just fixed that.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I can do a game share to show what I am seeing but I am not seeing him or the odd book in my item list, but not sure how to do that, but through discord, I can share it
Not the odd book anymore it's the cheatbook. I can look at your save if you want.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone have a screenshot of where the shed in the forest is ? The walkthrough literally says go left which isnt very informative.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
How was the bug "Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron at noon" fixed?

I searched this topic for a solution to the problem and there is no magic "stay" anywhere. I have only this:

I have a bandit outfit and nothing works. I've been sitting for 3 hours ... This is stupid
Because "hide and listen" clearly isn't intuitive enough for "stay" That is the option you want, and it needs to be noon or a bit after when Dave is up and moving.
Does anyone have a screenshot of where the shed in the forest is ? The walkthrough literally says go left which isnt very informative.
The walkthrough has a picture right next to the step of "leave the village" that shows where you need to go to find the path. After that, it's just moving north on the path and stepping around trees.

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
Because "hide and listen" clearly isn't intuitive enough for "stay" That is the option you want, and it needs to be noon or a bit after when Dave is up and moving.
The problem is that there is a conversation between father and son, but the script does not count it in my journal (as if the conversation never took place). It does not matter what time it is, because there is no "stay" option in the office (only the library has it). I tried to use "save editor", but unfortunately the mission counting system is not based on changing the value of a variable (it only adds new variables). I wasted half a day solving this problem and it still persists (I played without cheating the first time, but the second time I use it - I was staying in the same place) ... Below is a "save" file before listening to Firsha and Dave talking.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The letter you find in the basement of the house of the mayor, is written by the father of Giron, right?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The problem is that there is a conversation between father and son, but the script does not count it in my journal (as if the conversation never took place). It does not matter what time it is, because there is no "stay" option in the office (only the library has it). I tried to use "save editor", but unfortunately the mission counting system is not based on changing the value of a variable (it only adds new variables). I wasted half a day solving this problem and it still persists (I played without cheating the first time, but the second time I use it - I was staying in the same place) ... Below is a "save" file before listening to Firsha and Dave talking.

It's a bit tricky because the walkthrough is a bit confusing:

As Pervy already told me: " When you go into the shortcut and disappear, do you click and nothing happens? An option should be available to move up and down floors for the basement and first floor, and once you have moved onto the first or second floor then you need to click on the bookshelf you are hiding in. The second floor should also give an option to wait (and listen). Waiting should allow the conversation between Dave and the mayor to trigger if it the correct time of day. "

Anyway,

1. you don't need the bandit mask at all
2. hide and listen some time before midday - the conversation between the 2 fuckers should immediately trigger.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes