Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You can sometimes get a demon key to drop from Syfa. It's not a guaranteed drop. So it takes a while.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
And yet with some of the more technical updates needed to shift things over to improved script systems, old saves are likely to become unusable at some point anyway.
when it comes to stuff like that then thats different...ive had to restart countless games because of stuff like that happening
and although not happy about having to restart i bite the bullet and of course restart no problem
BUT for cases like this when people DONT follow direction on mods,etc that clearly state and warn you what COULD happen
if YOU dont listen,etc and then when their games break BECAUSE they dont listen and then have the nerve to complain and cry like a little bitch so bad that the rest of the players (like me) have to be punished by having our mods,etc NOT only taken away BUT forced to restart entire game in order to get our mods back that we WOULDNT of lost in the first place if it wasnt for kids fucking it all up for us ...if people are to stupid to follow the rules of mods then they should just delete the game and go read a book or something rather then destroying games and getting other people punished for their bullshit of NOT following directions

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
And yet even after I offered a possible but not guaranteed way to enable them without a restart all you've done is continue to complain that you're being punished. The reason the restart is required is that the switch is activated during the intro right after you decide if you want Netorare on or off. And when 0.3.6.0 rolls around to public, it includes enough gold to buy your house back immediately after the first event with Gwen.

Even if you kept within the ranges given in the walkthrough you could screw up your game, though. Some of those mechanic breaking bugs only took having an extra couple points over what was possible at certain stages of the character's story.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can sometimes get a demon key to drop from Syfa. It's not a guaranteed drop. So it takes a while.
how to do u get under the church?im curious to know about this shadow gem looking through my items,etc i dont seem to have this...the only armor updates,etc i have is copper plate so theres something new now?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Under the church was implemented in 0.3.5.5, and the shadow gem is part of 0.3.6.0. Syfa is under the church and part of Mira's quest.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Under the church was implemented in 0.3.5.5, and the shadow gem is part of 0.3.6.0. Syfa is under the church and part of Mira's quest.
i must of missed something somewhere then i dont recall ever being under the church how do u get there?
at first thought it was the arianna chain where u get the cell key or pick her door open to rescue her
UPDATED:forgot to ask what quest?ive done all of mia as far as i know only dealings with church i had to do (sort of) was to get her a book to read
step 18 of walkthrough

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
If you're a patron and have access to the non-public versions, you'd need the 0.3.6.0 walkthrough. The version here is 0.3.5.0 which does not have the continued mira questline that takes you there.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you're a patron and have access to the non-public versions, you'd need the 0.3.6.0 walkthrough. The version here is 0.3.5.0 which does not have the continued mira questline that takes you there.
oh ok so the "free players" dont get that quest then right?at least not yet eh ok now i get it LOL

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i understand what your saying and reasoning now that you explained everything...however everyone knows or should know that when using mods its a use at your own risk...and the walkthrough,etc told us the max points for aff/corr (for an example)
so for anyone that decided to raise higher then allowed,etc and wrecked their game somehow then thats on them their own faults...BUT for the people such as myself that stayed well with in boundaries of what mod allows,etc feels like im being punished for some other idiots stupidities that DIDNT follow the mods instructions..doesnt seem fair that BECAUSE of their actions the rest of us that want the mod has to restart our entire games all over again and to me thats bullshit.
spent several hours playing and im all set up for END GAME just a matter of updates to move to next town,etc
now if i want the cheat mod i have to restart from scratch because of other assholes that cant follow directions ?
want to adjust the mods,etc FINE but should do it in such a way so that people can add the mod at what ever points they are at with ingame rather it be starting a new game OR people like myself that are sitting at ready point for end game
why the fuck should us people that followed mods directions be punished ?
Because the new Cheat engine is NO Mod... it's a feature made by Chyos, which means it'll be regulary Updated alongside the game. So no more waiting for a game release and than some other guy working on some mod in order to hopefully create an Update that won't break your entire game, while also reducing issues with people just useing outdated programm versions and complaining about it.
The original one was made by a 3rd party and sadly cheaters have the tendency of makeing things easier for them without considering the consequences.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Because the new Cheat engine is NO Mod... it's a feature made by Chyos, which means it'll be regulary Updated alongside the game. So no more waiting for a game release and than some other guy working on some mod in order to hopefully create an Update that won't break your entire game, while also reducing issues with people just useing outdated programm versions and complaining about it.
The original one was made by a 3rd party and sadly cheaters have the tendency of makeing things easier for them without considering the consequences.
i just wish that we didnt have to restart an entire game just to get this new engine or what ever thats all
im sitting at end game and just really dont wanna start all over again BUT as someone else said earlier with updates,etc
likely some point our old saves wont work anymore and have to start a fresh game all over again anyways
BUT for now im not willing to restart just to get this new engine thing ...i wanna go forwards not backwards
but we can dream and my dream would be to get the new engine without having to restart a new game LOL

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Yes, we'll all have to restart soon, because of that. So it's not much of a problem if you did something you might regret later on, since you'll have to restart anyway soon.
That's what I figured. I'm probably just going to mess around with the game and the corruptions system to figure out what I like. I may just try going threw without corrupting anyone to see what it's like and whether I want to do it after he does the technical updates. I messaged Chyos on patreon about the corruption preventing or locking out love relationships and he said "In case of Imawyn it is currently the case. If you go her corruption route first the love route is locked. But if the love route is done first she will just get more open minded. This is how I intend to continue it for some other women. But in most cases (like currently every other woman) higher corruption doesn't deny the love path and only enables things the woman wasn't willing to do." So from my understanding, corrupting women just makes them sluttier. I'm still aware of what you pointed out earlier about some of the other girls who's stories haven't been fleshed out as much, like Ophilia. Decisions the MC makes can, may, and should either reward or bite the MC in the ass if you screw up. So again I know that much.

However while looking at the corruption system I noticed something. In the current 0.3.6.0 walkthrough it lists for example Tia's affection and corruption "(Max A&C=21)". Now currently Tia (in my game obviously) has 25 affection and 25 corruption so is the walkthrough inaccurate? How can the Max be 21 when mine got 25 for each corruption and affection? If 21 isn't the max is 25? If 25 isn't the max then what is? What is max=21? Is that like affection and corruption together can only go as high as 21 or is it a cap on the amount of possible corruption/affection points or is it like there's a specific number of points so if you corrupt her she cant reach her full affection? So would it be possible to get someone like Tia's affection higher than 25, since I already know it's possible to reach higher than 21? I'm just confused...

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
During Emily's questline in my game Frisha made Emily a skimpy outfit. In my game BOTH Emily and Frisha were corrupted and Mira commented how with the skimpy outfit people would mistaken the orphanage (done after building it onto her house) for a brothel. If you DON'T corrupt Emily or Frisha do you get the same skimpy outfit or do you get a different outfit? or is there no new outfit at all? I'm just curious.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
i just wish that we didnt have to restart an entire game just to get this new engine or what ever thats all
im sitting at end game and just really dont wanna start all over again BUT as someone else said earlier with updates,etc
likely some point our old saves wont work anymore and have to start a fresh game all over again anyways
BUT for now im not willing to restart just to get this new engine thing ...i wanna go forwards not backwards
but we can dream and my dream would be to get the new engine without having to restart a new game LOL
My mod now allows you to pick up the Cheatbook from the guard (instructions on the page) and the house.

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
You have to get a bit further in the story to either lockpick or pay rent for your house back, it is a book on the table located in your house.

Edit: just noticed the comment above yours, that might be easier :ROFLMAO:.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
how do I access the cheats
start new game. you can find cheat book inside Marcus house after doing the new intro, plus you get to see some new animations and some of the game story for a few of the people that you can romance with, has been reworked but you have to restart the game from the start to see them kick in. As for the other cheat mod, It not working no more and I am not getting the key item Odd Book, to click on which starts the cheats after you talk to the one solider down in the lower area under where penny farm is.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
My mod now allows you to pick up the Cheatbook from the guard (instructions on the page) and the house.
I try your new update and could not get the mod to work from the guard, I have used your mod before and have played this game a ton of times before but for some reason, I couldn't get the mod to kick in, yet when I made a new game, yea I could get the cheat book to show up for me, but my saved game, is not working for some reason

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes