Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i had tia only for supper time and then id send her to rumah ...wait until morning and then go hunting for katherin and found her a few times and the final time of seeing her she called everything off we shuldnt be doing this,blah blah the end of that
so i did a massive rage quit and deleted the game and waiting for the next version now
...since when did the MC ever get the girl agree to her desires on the first try?
you should have slept over with her and make her realise how horny she is... and how much she misses a man in her house.
Also did you meet Tia's father yet?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
...since when did the MC ever get the girl agree to her desires on the first try?
you should have slept over with her and make her realise how horny she is... and how much she misses a man in her house.
Also did you meet Tia's father yet?
how do u meet the father then or is that from when the orcs attacked katherin?redownloading game again now "ROUND 2"
so although katherin said we cant be doing this anymore speech theres still more content after that then?i wanna fuck her LOL
still not happy our old cheats got removed (the old book that can add/remove points for aff/corr points,etc)and if that kick in the balls wasnt shitty enough to add insult to injury have enough gull to tell us to get the NEW CHEAT need to start a new game thats whats been eating me since started playing LOL
and then when i got to the part of katherin ending everything bro i fuckin lost it and rage quit but since cooled down

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do u meet the father then or is that from when the orcs attacked katherin?redownloading game again now "ROUND 2"
so although katherin said we cant be doing this anymore speech theres still more content after that then?i wanna fuck her LOL
Yes to both, Tia is a half Orc afterall.
Just be around while Tia is away and eventually she'll loose to her desires... confront her and you can go all the way with her (she'll even call you her love and requests to give you a BJ every third or fourth day while resting in her chair)

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just be around while Tia is away and eventually she'll loose to her desires... confront her and you can go all the way with her (she'll even call you her love and requests to give you a BJ every third or fourth day while resting in her chair)
how do u meet her father?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
woot finally got to fuck katherin ...interesting dialog too...so is katherin going to end up being something like clair?
start off seeing me and tia fucking and then eventually have a 3 some katherin and tia?(cough) wishful thinking??

Last edited:

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
It is... if your food score is above 60 you'll get this icon in combat, which grants you a HP regeneration based on your max HP each turn.
have less than 60 Hunger and you will loose both the icon and the effect
If your food score falls below 30 you'll get another Icon and max HP and energy will be reduced.
And if it drops below 10 your HP will gradually be reduced if I remember correctly
Thx, I thought it was a bad thing :censored: (y)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
This is probably the wrong place to post this but does anyone know where to get the three new weapons in the latest version of the game 0.3.6.0b. I didn't see any weapons mentioned in the walkthrough yet Chyos mentioned them on his patreon?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The new weapons are crafted and learned by obtaining your first Shadow Gem in the crypts under the church from the treasure chests.

still unable to figure out the cheats...i always say if it aint broken dont fucking fix it LEAVE IT ALONE
would like to see original mod come back and continue to be updated to current version of each game update
(like it was before) dont understand why its been fucked with in the first place its fucking fine the way it was
UPDATED:read a post above says to start a new game to get access to cheat are you fucking kidding me right now?
why not put a guard to talk to for us to get new cheats enabled?start a new game pfft..not fucking cool bro hope you fix that shit
because im pretty sure none of us wanna start a new game just to get our cheats back fuck that shit
People were reporting issues using the old cheat mod. They either used it and adjusted values outside of the game's ranges, causing skips in events which made it impossible to use the walkthrough or things to trigger which they weren't wanting in the game, or they used the mod for versions not intended and it removed newer events from the game by replacing maps that had been added to between versions. Then they'd go complaining about not being able to get scenes or progress quests, and it came down to the mod. This way, any additions to the cheats are all done on a single map that doesn't get used for anything else.

You could in theory use a save editor to turn on Switch 0594 which would enable cheats on an already running save, but if you screw up your game doing so, it's the same risk as using the original mod or any save editors.

Reactions: Satyr90

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Penny seems nice and quite naive ... I hope Penny will end the relationship with her fiancé.
But Penny is actually one of the only persons in Arenfield that helps you no matter what, even if the MC has a bad background as a drunkard.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But Penny is actually one of the only persons in Arenfield that helps you no matter what, even if the MC has a bad background as a drunkard.
Yeah but her fiancé is a douchbag that herassed Tia, is the best friend of Dave and left John and her hanging in order to play war (nearly getting killed).
It's worse for Penny since she nearly lost all her family had build for her and now he returns only to weigth her down even more.
On the otherhand she warmed up to the MC and only feels pressured by her former commitmend and guild to refuse those feelings.
The next Patreon Update will offer a remidy apparently though so I am very much looking forward to that

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah but her fiancé is a douchbag that herassed Tia, is the best friend of Dave and left John and her hanging in order to play war (nearly getting killed).
It's worse for Penny since she nearly lost all her family had build for her and now he returns only to weigth her down even more.
On the otherhand she warmed up to the MC and only feels pressured by her former commitmend and guild to refuse those feelings.
The next Patreon Update will offer a remidee apparently though so I am very much looking forward to that
What an asshole, I never knew that, hope we will kick his ass or something, even if is dying

• Haha
Reactions: Satyr90

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Anyone know where to activate the new cheat mode?
You have to start a new game and enable the option for the cheat menu. You will be able to access it when you get inside your house again after the intro, on the table, I think it's a book.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes