Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
I don't know how to continue the search
I learned to cook with Claire but now I can't serve them food
How is it done?
Walkthrough: 27.Now you need to cook 3 dishes (of the same kind) of either Emily's or Claire's special dish (buy salt at the shop, get vegetables from Penny) cook at any cooking station (Inn, Emily's house, Mayor's house....)
28.Interact with the cookingpot icon at the table in Katherin's house and serve a meal

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Hi juanito , I am playing with RPGM since the first version, and never gave an error.
I lie, only in former times, on reloading a saved game (in the middle of playing). But it is full stable from a lot of time.

In Mac, I mean.
Cool! I'm glad both of us got it to work. (The image I posted was of the game running on my PC (Mac))

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Walkthrough: 27.Now you need to cook 3 dishes (of the same kind) of either Emily's or Claire's special dish (buy salt at the shop, get vegetables from Penny) cook at any cooking station (Inn, Emily's house, Mayor's house....)
28.Interact with the cookingpot icon at the table in Katherin's house and serve a meal
Interact with the cookingpot icon at the table in Katherin's house and serve a meal

Where is that? I can't see it, I may have a bug

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
People just finished some quests and I must say, the beginning of the game aged like wine if not better, I found myself more intrigued than ever in the story, and I love the little secrets and new models.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Once all the girls initial stories are fleshed out to the love/corruption/ntr then Chyos should start doing polls for who gets focused attention imo. So far the polls have been pretty evenly split among the girls who need content so hopefully things stay as they are and dont start to focus too much on 1 girl and neglecting those who have little to no content just because they arent as popular as another.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Avoiding NTR, best benefit ever :D

Now, seriously, is there like a pure love route? I seem to have never experienced one in this game :thinkingface:
You can still avoid ntr with it though. A bunch of scenes are locked behind corruption and nothing is gated off by corrupting them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...right because it's not a common practice to supply supporters with an advanced Version of the game and pennyless leachers with an outdated one...

Now, seriously, is there like a pure love route? I seem to have never experienced one in this game :thinkingface:
Penny will have one and Imawyn has one
Mira has divine protection and is immune to your "powers" and you don't dare to corrupt Arianna since she could turn into a Werewolf

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its funny one of the apparent updates is a "added a cheatmod to the game" but fails to mention how to access it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i think its in a timer ...sometimes ive seen it and other times i havent you can eat too as long as tia is with you in mothers house
You need to put a meal on the table before Katherine is seated... but you can put it on the table at any other time.
Tia's new model is ugly and too muscular. It's not just me, right? The old model was way prettier.
I like the new one better, the old one was quiet chubby

Reactions: FapMachine123

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Old Tia had some smile in her face, but new Tia looks unhappy... :cry:

PS: About the smile that might be my imagination. :LOL: But I really think old Tia face is prettier than new Tia.
PS: Now I understand why Tia looks dumber than before, because her mom should be a better version of her so that we want to fuck her mom, right? :LOL:

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
And here's a non-Patreon safe update to the cheat menu now built into the game that adds a taboo option for Mira after getting Marcus's Letter, and the Vial of Cum to the Add Item feature after you have unlocked the option to sell them to Lucius. No mechanics to be broken now.

If people want the Safe for Patreon version of this modification, let me know and I'll upload it, too.

Edit: And since I know people are going to ask, to get the new cheat menu you have to start a new game, get through the intro, and gain access to your house(one way or another), and it's sitting on the table. Should only take you a few days in game time.
Edit 2: Replaced file with one that correctly adjusts Claire's corruption since I noticed the mistake while playing around and adding extras.
how do you access cheats?when i press M its just map and when i look at menu i dont see cheats anywhere
is there a hotkey?

Reactions: Thibaud-88-
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes