Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
And here's a non-Patreon safe update to the cheat menu now built into the game that adds a taboo option for Mira after getting Marcus's Letter, and the Vial of Cum to the Add Item feature after you have unlocked the option to sell them to Lucius. No mechanics to be broken now.

If people want the Safe for Patreon version of this modification, let me know and I'll upload it, too.

Edit: And since I know people are going to ask, to get the new cheat menu you have to start a new game, get through the intro, and gain access to your house(one way or another), and it's sitting on the table. Should only take you a few days in game time.
Edit 2: Replaced file with one that correctly adjusts Claire's corruption since I noticed the mistake while playing around and adding extras.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Whenever I see this in Latest Updates I want to play it, but then I open the thread and see that there's no Mac version T.T

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Whenever I see this in Latest Updates I want to play it, but then I open the thread and see that there's no Mac version T.T
Chyos made a Mac version recently, but it didn't work. The problem is that he doesn't have a Mac, so he can't test it to make sure it works.

Reactions: juanito

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I see, I'll look for it in this thread and see if I can make it run. Thank you.
I tried to download it for you from Patreon, but it looks like Chyos already took down the link on Mega. His advice, after getting bad feedback on it, is to try emulating the PC version on Mac, for which there are various methods. I recall Wine as one program, though there are others.

Reactions: juanito

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
That must be a convincing evidence that Chyos's patrons are so loyal that we need to download the latest version from Patreon not F95zone. (y)
Yeah, speaks for the game and the dev, that patrons really want it to flourish. The game is well worth supporting.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I tried to download it for you from Patreon, but it looks like Chyos already took down the link on Mega. His advice, after getting bad feedback on it, is to try emulating the PC version on Mac, for which there are various methods. I recall Wine as one program, though there are others.
I see… Thanks for trying. :) I found this post in this thread.
I've been playing this on Mac for a few months now. All you need to do is download an RPGM engine for your specific computer then follow the steps listed here. Remember to download the windows version of the game and move the www file into the game.app.nw. Also, you might have to run the game on terminal.
Seems promising; I'm downloading the required files. I hope the MV version (1.6.2) I downloaded from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/ is the correct one.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a way to disable the lights? Because my potato laptop always tanks with this game.

Edit: Also, if anyone has a save from just before starting the new Katherine content, i'd appreciate it.

Nipplecrusher

Jan 18, 2020
So where can I find Katherine in the morning? She simply disappears upon entering the hunting grounds and cannot be found anywhere.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I don't know how to continue the search
I learned to cook with Claire but now I can't serve them food
How is it done?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes