herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
At the end of the day, I am hoping that Chyos doesn't read all this stuff and thinks he needs to make heavy changes or something. We're playing this game because we like what he (Chyos) has done so far and we want to find out what else he has in store for us. Not because we want to him (or pay him to) make a game tailored to our custom needs, right?

I'm far more interested in when we get to visit the next villages/cities and to find out about the MC's background and what new mysteries might all still be in store for us with the gods that exist in the realm and such.

Having said that, what plot advancement are you looking forward to the most?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ok I don't know what happens in this forum that there is so much discussion about the NTR despite being optional content, I see that some want it to be punishment content even though it is, most of the stories have it as punishment for a It fails, and for non-NTR lovers, I really respect your opinion, but it is true that thanks to NTR the game offers replayability, the dialogues vary depending on how the events unfold, I sincerely hope that there is no more discussion about this topic
That's what I am asking for. Why so many folks around here are obsessed about it.

Almost every fucking damn F95 thread is infested by morons who keep talking about a thing which 99,99% isn't even in the game.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's what I am asking for. Why so many folks around here are obsessed about it.

Almost every fucking damn F95 thread is infested by morons who keep talking about a thing which 99,99% isn't even in the game.
Mainly because there is a growing group that aggressivly advocate for that fetish being included into games and sometimes even demand to change the focus onto that fetish and on the otherhand a group of people that would instantly drop their most favorite game if it actually came to happen.
So consider it a war of opinions and fetishes while both sides try to apply to the rules as not kink shameing each other... so far this thread was able to keep relatively free from that as Chyos manages to deliver an equal ammount of content for both camps without favoring any

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I will say that one of the things that makes this game better than 99,999999999999999999% of F95 games is that it is one of the very few games that has got male-male-female consensual threesomes content.

So, STOP bitching about it.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I will say that one of the things that makes this game better than 99,999999999999999999% of F95 games is that it is one of the very few games that has got male-male-female consensual threesomes content.
Add optionally to this sentence I am going to agree 100% instead of 99% ;)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mainly because there is a growing group that aggressivly advocate for that fetish being included into games and sometimes even demand to change the focus onto that fetish and on the otherhand a group of people that would instantly drop their most favorite game if it actually came to happen.
So consider it a war of opinions and fetishes while both sides try to apply to the rules as not kink shameing each other... so far this thread was able to keep relatively free from that as Chyos manages to deliver an equal ammount of content for both camps without favoring any
I'm here in F95 since... 2017 I guess and... honestly I think that the aggressive groups that advocate a fetish are the guys who keep pestering for incest & pregnancy everytime and everywhere. I've never heard of someone asking for cucking content in a thread where the dev didn't put cucking and/or sharing as the main game fetish since the beginning.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm here in F95 since... 2017 I guess and... honestly I think that the aggressive groups that advocate a fetish are the guys who keep pestering for incest & pregnancy everytime and everywhere. I've never heard of someone asking for cucking content in a thread where the dev didn't put cucking and/or sharing as the main game fetish since the beginning.
You either have not looked close enough or it was confirmation bias. I've seen plenty of requests for cucking content in games that have nothing to do with it. It's true about the incest requests, but that's valid for pretty much every woman that appears in a game, people will ask for action with her, be it related or not (yes, even more so if they are related). And pregnancy, for many that's the natural goal for many people for relationships in general, but I didn't see anything excessive.

Reactions: Seewolf

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok, leaving aside overheated arguing over this kind of semantics...

does anybody know when 0.3.6.0 comes out? Did the Dev write something about it on his last Patreon post?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The game is growing well, I really believe that Chyos has his own style, I don't understand why wanting to change something that has so many people interested in this game
I agree that the game is growing well and Chyos has a unique style that is great. What I don't understand is the hate for constructive criticism. If one observes the discord discussion for awhile, it is clear that Chyos is constantly taking feedback and suggestions, and making changes accordingly. There is even a suggestions channel in the discord for just that purpose. The introduction of the cheat menu is the most recent case-in-point of an adopted suggestion. But when he doesn't think the suggestion is a good one, he is clear about that. Chyos is a big boy, he can handle constructive feedback.

Seeing as how Chyos is such a great dev, how about anyone reading this, who isn't a patron, become a patron today to support everyone's favorite dev? We have a good group in the discord too, you should join the party. :D It's not hard, and just $1 a month goes a long way. You know you want to ;)

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ok, leaving aside overheated arguing over this kind of semantics...

does anybody know when 0.3.6.0 comes out? Did the Dev write something about it on his last Patreon post?
It was supposed to come out yesterday, but in the discord yesterday he confirmed he was unable to finish. He detailed what he accomplished, but what is left, iirc, is the dialogue for the new scenes. So any day now it is expected.

Edit: It's out now.

Last edited:

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
You either have not looked close enough or it was confirmation bias. I've seen plenty of requests for cucking content in games that have nothing to do with it. It's true about the incest requests, but that's valid for pretty much every woman that appears in a game, people will ask for action with her, be it related or not (yes, even more so if they are related). And pregnancy, for many that's the natural goal for many people for relationships in general, but I didn't see anything excessive.
What you said is right on.
I've noticed a ton more cuck/ntr requests lately, literally every few threads I go into someone is asking for it.
I honestly wonder why that is though, no offense to anyone who has that sort of fetish but it does make me curious.
Btw also like the Kaname avatar, ai somnium was a good game.

Reactions: albul
Jul 31, 2020
" 25.After unlocking both scenes by playing hide and seek leave Arianna and wait for 3 days, then talk to her again. She will tell you that she is under house arrest. (starts a new quest) "

I cant get this to activate tried everything...every time I talk to her only option is hide n seek or fuck. anyone help thanks

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
How do i see the event when king is talking with Mayor.
During Frisha's questline, you have to get to the point where Dave tries to kiss Frisha while you spy on them, and you have the option to stop it from happening. Once that is done, then the cutscene will happen when you visit Arenfield during the day. Page 18 of walkthrough in the OP.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
" 25.After unlocking both scenes by playing hide and seek leave Arianna and wait for 3 days, then talk to her again. She will tell you that she is under house arrest. (starts a new quest) "

I cant get this to activate tried everything...every time I talk to her only option is hide n seek or fuck. anyone help thanks
So you completed Lucius's quest and got the strong anesthetic, and gave it to Arianna already? Then had sex with her, and then played hide and seek with her again?

Jul 31, 2020
So you completed Lucius's quest and got the strong anesthetic, and gave it to Arianna already? Then had sex with her, and then played hide and seek with her again?
i bought the anestethic but chose to kiss her instead.. played hide n seek numerous times where she gets stuck n u help her out/fuck her/leave her(ntr).

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes