Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i bought the anestethic but chose to kiss her instead.. played hide n seek numerous times where she gets stuck n u help her out/fuck her/leave her(ntr).
So after hide and seek, obviously you waited three days without doing anything (maybe four to be on the safe side), correct? So then are you sure the quest didn't already advance? Have you tried sneaking into her room?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i bought the anestethic but chose to kiss her instead.. played hide n seek numerous times where she gets stuck n u help her out/fuck her/leave her(ntr).
There should be an option to ask about her family before the new Quest can even start (Have Sex, Play Hide and seek, Ask about her family)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
What I try to say
Mainly because there is a growing group that aggressivly advocate for that fetish being included into games and sometimes even demand to change the focus onto that fetish and on the otherhand a group of people that would instantly drop their most favorite game if it actually came to happen.
So consider it a war of opinions and fetishes while both sides try to apply to the rules as not kink shameing each other... so far this thread was able to keep relatively free from that as Chyos manages to deliver an equal ammount of content for both camps without favoring any
What I try to say is that most people have proven by their vote to be more interested in either furthering the main story, include new abilities (magic and crafting noteably) or just to see more content for their favorite Character.
I think you completely missed my point.

My original point was that this one specific area that this game has NTR is not being used properly. Chyos says that he uses it for punishment. That's not me saying this it is him. According to your three definitions of NTR two out of the three would require the MC to choose and the third can't require choice for it to make sense.

As an example Kate being shared with others when dating the MC. While NTR it'd make sense for that to be a choice. I guess that that'd fall under Netorase, it would depend on context but in the story the MC usually pushes her to do this. While I can't think of an example in the game if the MC would choose to steal another mans wife it be Netori. Again it'd make sense to choose that and nobody would argue.

My sole complaint is with the use of the Netorare. With Kate and Thomas, Kate and Rick, Firsha and Dave to name a few examples where the MC has to actively work in order to enact the Netorare when it should be a punishment.

Netorare: The Love interest sleeps with other men/women without the Partners consense or knowledge and either neglects him/her or is unsatisfied if with them.... eventually has the tendency of breaking the couple up... in a story you follow the view of the person that is being cheated on.
If that definition is true then the Kate and Thomas storyline doesn't make sense. The Kate and Rick gameplay doesn't make sense. The bullshit Firsha and Dave "interfere" or "Don't Interfere" completely fails any Netorare test. I'm not arguing with the outcome of the Firsha and Dave NTR storyline I just don't like that you choose it.

Here's my olive branch... You may argue that NTR isn't popular. Your correct. Truthfully I don't even like Netorare and wouldn't enjoy an entire game solely dedicated to Netorare. Personally I'd like it in to live with the consequences of my actions as the game plays out and I'm not alone in thinking this. A reviewer put it better than I could when they said "I'm no fan of NTR, but I kept my NTR switch on and I liked the tension it creates to ensure I do not mess up with the girls." I'm not alone in thinking this. You claiming that people want to see magic and abilities improved more than NTR isn't winning any arguments even though while I may not only agree with your statement because if I had to take a poll which to improve character stories/abilities/magic on one side and NTR on the other I'd choose the character stories easy. But you haven't addressed my main complaint. You just keep dismissing it because its an unpopular issue so it doesn't need to be heard. Also, our goals aren't mutually exclusive. If it's not an issue of can we get the changes but WHEN then I'm fine with waiting. After the game has been finished and then Chyos has the time to go back and do some touch ups then great I'm all for it. Going forward though he can take an effort not to do what he did with Firsha and Dave though. It looks like Penny is going to win the next poll last time I checked and if she does he may include possible NTR content for her story since he hinted at it last time with Lucius in the walkthrough. If it's some bullshit "hey do you want to get cucked and watch penny get taken advantage of by Lucius?" question I'm going to be pissed. Following sneaking around that mansion for the Firsha missions was kinda fun only to lead to that bullshit depressing "interfere" or "don't interfere".

I'm not here to cater to one specific fetish. I'm not asking for Incest, Cucking, Pregnancy, or whatever. While I may have my own preferences and fantasies, hopes for future updates like seeing more MMF content, Pregnancy content, appropriate Netorare punishment content. I'm not banging the table demanding it be done. All I did was voice my frustrations. That's it...

My sole original complaint is why in the hell is Netorare in this game a choice? Chyos put it in as a punishment. HE DID NOT ME. So why did he betray his original NTR statement?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
There should be an option to ask about her family before the new Quest can even start (Have Sex, Play Hide and seek, Ask about her family)
I previously chose the sex, but the second run I chose the anesthetic, then after a few weeks went back to sex. I think I liked the second evolution better. At this point in game play, and trying to have some level of lust remain for all the dependents that need more development, like Rick's mom and Keeping the goddess happy (my opinion). Too many demanding women can wear a fellow down. You worry at what point will the dev turn her into a werewolf. Will Penny ever stop pining over her ex fiance. The drudgery of only buggery.

Jul 31, 2020
So after hide and seek, obviously you waited three days without doing anything (maybe four to be on the safe side), correct? So then are you sure the quest didn't already advance? Have you tried sneaking into her room?
I previously chose the sex, but the second run I chose the anesthetic, then after a few weeks went back to sex. I think I liked the second evolution better. At this point in game play, and trying to have some level of lust remain for all the dependents that need more development, like Rick's mom and Keeping the goddess happy (my opinion). Too many demanding women can wear a fellow down. You worry at what point will the dev turn her into a werewolf. Will Penny ever stop pining over her ex fiance. The drudgery of only buggery.
i figured it out lol lets just say im an idiot.. i was playing on version 0.3.3.1... thanks anyways ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My original point was that this one specific area that this game has NTR is not being used properly. Chyos says that he uses it for punishment. That's not me saying this it is him. According to your three definitions of NTR two out of the three would require the MC to choose and the third can't require choice for it to make sense.
I think you missed the Quote from Pervy Sensei.
Chyos said that he wants to use NTR for that... but not exclusively for that
While I can't think of an example in the game if the MC would choose to steal another mans wife it be Netori. Again it'd make sense to choose that and nobody would argue.
You do that for Yasmine (Major/Baron's wife and Verena... though that's not completly included yet... you also steal Frisha from Dave and Penny from her fiance... again not completly included yet)
A reviewer put it better than I could when they said "I'm no fan of NTR, but I kept my NTR switch on and I liked the tension it creates to ensure I do not mess up with the girls." I'm not alone in thinking this.
True as I stated before I am doing exactly the same
You just keep dismissing it because its an unpopular issue so it doesn't need to be heard.
I am not dismissing it because it's unpopular but rather since it's would require an overhaul of a mayor part of the game without makeing it feel out of place. It would likely require an entire Update entirely dedicated to NTR which again would break the balance Chyos currently maintainse.
If it's not an issue of can we get the changes but WHEN then I'm fine with waiting. After the game has been finished and then Chyos has the time to go back and do some touch ups then great I'm all for it.
Ultimately Chyos will make this decision so I am fine to see what happens... includeing it to the Poll makes me worry though since it could be a direct indicator on how many NTR versus Vanilla fans are supporting him, and maybe encourages those to "request" more NTR focused Updates
It looks like Penny is going to win the next poll last time I checked and if she does he may include possible NTR content for her story since he hinted at it last time with Lucius in the walkthrough. If it's some bullshit "hey do you want to get cucked and watch penny get taken advantage of by Lucius?"
I think it would be more approperiate that you'll watch Penny fuck with her fiance unless you make her drunk dureing dinner or something like that
Are you referring to the hunt in the intro or in general?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I think it would be more approperiate that you'll watch Penny fuck with her fiance unless you make her drunk dureing dinner or something like that
Didn't penny say she was saving her virginity for her husband? So unless we're talking about both the MC and fiancé getting anal not sure? I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it, couples do stuff like that all the time in the real world. Trying to avoid breaking the hymen so they peruse other sexual positions. We could sit here all day talking about the possibilities. To me it would make sense to have something like penny and her fiancé try something. It'd make the game more life like, but in the walkthrough Chyos stated that if you choose Lucius to help you future updates would allow options for potential NTR. I'm not saying this, Chyos did. Again, I'm not pushing this I'm saying as you've said and if I'm understanding you correctly (which I hope is a compromise we can reach together), future updates for characters should have NTR that is properly used.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Ultimately Chyos will make this decision so I am fine to see what happens... includeing it to the Poll makes me worry though since it could be a direct indicator on how many NTR versus Vanilla fans are supporting him, and maybe encourages those to "request" more NTR focused Updates
I don't want to have a situation where it's NTR vs Vanilla fans. I never wanted that. I don't think it has to be that way. In the future after the game is completed maybe before he moves onto another project he can start to improve this one and polish it up a bit fixing the mistakes along the way or when games get in the later stages players want to update and modify the early stages. So when he's poking around he might fix it and I agree that it ultimately is Chyos decision. He's done an amazing job so far and I love this game. All I can do is hope but truthfully I'm much more concerned about proper use of future NTR content. I'd rather him focus on the future than worry on the past for right now.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't want to have a situation where it's NTR vs Vanilla fans. I never wanted that. I don't think it has to be that way. In the future after the game is completed maybe before he moves onto another project he can start to improve this one and polish it up a bit fixing the mistakes along the way or when games get in the later stages players want to update and modify the early stages. So when he's poking around he might fix it and I agree that it ultimately is Chyos decision. He's done an amazing job so far and I love this game. All I can do is hope but truthfully I'm much more concerned about proper use of future NTR content. I'd rather him focus on the future than worry on the past for right now.
There is already a war?
C’mon guys let’s not be like that or toxic.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
where witches cottage guys
From the town (Arenfield), go up. Then, you need to go up again, but on the left side, not the right, so that you go through a path between the thicket of trees. Then you will get to the cottage.

Edit: Sorry, directions weren't quite right. After you go up through the thicket of trees, you go up again. Then when you get to where there is just one tree on a hill, go to the left and up, then you will find the cottage.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So, what's written in yesterday's Patreon post? Did he release it?
Yes he released it. He had to hold back on his planned date of the 24th and just released it on the 25th. He plans on releasing the updated walkthrough today and will release 3.6.2 soonish (squashes a black screen bug on Mira's path.)

The update is really good. Mira doesn't get any corruption points yet but she not only does NTR but you can NTR her.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
All right, the new public version 0.3.5.0a is on Patreon. I'm dowloading it right now.

Now we need an updated walkthrough ;)

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes he released it. He had to hold back on his planned date of the 24th and just released it on the 25th. He plans on releasing the updated walkthrough today and will release 3.6.2 soonish (squashes a black screen bug on Mira's path.)

The update is really good. Mira doesn't get any corruption points yet but she not only does NTR but you can NTR her.
wow really?
Must be interesting to have ntr Mira without corruption

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes