str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
still unable to figure out the cheats...i always say if it aint broken dont fucking fix it LEAVE IT ALONE
would like to see original mod come back and continue to be updated to current version of each game update
(like it was before) dont understand why its been fucked with in the first place its fucking fine the way it was
UPDATED:read a post above says to start a new game to get access to cheat are you fucking kidding me right now?
why not put a guard to talk to for us to get new cheats enabled?start a new game pfft..not fucking cool bro hope you fix that shit
because im pretty sure none of us wanna start a new game just to get our cheats back fuck that shit

Last edited:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
I get the quest of cooking. I learn how to cook from Claire and Emily, but it does not appears as done!!
Btw, the salt in the shop appears as a "no name" (blank) item. Also, I have not the recipes....

Maybe I spook so quick when I said that I run the game on mac and with PRGM without troubles!!!!!
Any hint, please?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It seems that Tia will never rest if I sleep in Tia's home when Tia is in the group. Lyvia's location at night is buggy too. The game version is v0.3.5.0a.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so someone asked earlier about a pot at tia mom house on table NOW I see what what they were talking about
(cooking quest)ok so i got the quest talked to emily and of course penny (although i already had alot of food products on me i talked to BOTH )so when i goto cook at the table my items are all grayed out ...so im missing something ALSO part of quest says to find tia mom alone she be gathering herbs in morning..ok so where does she go to get herbs?i assumed hunting fields
BUT i walked through there she aint there so where does she go?AND could this be whats preventing me from cooking?
or is that a separate issue?

UPDATE SOLVED:to cook goto the inn and open craft items and look for rabbit,etc for cooking ...i thought just needed the bowl on tia mom kitchen to cook,etc
NOPE thats to serv from only ...cook at the INN

however still need to find tia mom in morning when she goes to gather herbs,etc WHERE DOES SHE GO?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
if it aint one thing its another so i was working on katherin to build relationship (geee sure would of been great to use the cheat i HAD to boost affection points but someone decided to fuck us and remove it)so i did everything the HARD way
cooked and found her in a few of her spots and all the way up until katherin decides to call everything all off with us
GEE THANKS..cant wait to see what happens next downgrade oops update

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Avoiding NTR, best benefit ever :D

Now, seriously, is there like a pure love route? I seem to have never experienced one in this game :thinkingface:
Well yes, Sabrina has one, Tia but you can corrupt her so avoid, Imawyen has satisfying character arc we’re in the end she loves you, Mira has one, Also Arianna, Kate I guess, I think there are lots of love routes but you can destroy them pretty easily using corruption or NTR, therefore avoid

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I open serious debate:

Is 3.5.0 the best update in the history of this game?
I do not know, I am still playing, as I saw There new character models and new recipes and you can start a relationship with Katherin, so for me it isn’t.
I preferred 3.3.0, you finally can have mercenaries, new model for Ayita, a new map, and you can start a relationship with Lyvia and also Ayita.
But I must say updates are getting better and better, and I am really looking forward for Penny and Bianca’s story (And also John update)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok so someone asked earlier about a pot at tia mom house on table NOW I see what what they were talking about
(cooking quest)ok so i got the quest talked to emily and of course penny (although i already had alot of food products on me i talked to BOTH )so when i goto cook at the table my items are all grayed out ...so im missing something ALSO part of quest says to find tia mom alone she be gathering herbs in morning..ok so where does she go to get herbs?i assumed hunting fields
BUT i walked through there she aint there so where does she go?AND could this be whats preventing me from cooking?
or is that a separate issue?

UPDATE SOLVED:to cook goto the inn and open craft items and look for rabbit,etc for cooking ...i thought just needed the bowl on tia mom kitchen to cook,etc
NOPE thats to serv from only ...cook at the INN

however still need to find tia mom in morning when she goes to gather herbs,etc WHERE DOES SHE GO?
I previously posted all locations and the Weekday she'll be there, she changes location depending on the day of the week, but keeps that rythm
if it aint one thing its another so i was working on katherin to build relationship (geee sure would of been great to use the cheat i HAD to boost affection points but someone decided to fuck us and remove it)so i did everything the HARD way
cooked and found her in a few of her spots and all the way up until katherin decides to call everything all off with us
GEE THANKS..cant wait to see what happens next downgrade oops update
What do you mean by that?
I pressume you try to do stuff with her while Tia is part of your Party... just send her to rumah for the time, there is no benefit of her lingering around as long as you try to seduce Katherine.
Let Lyvia train in Arenfield and you'll be good to procede at your own leisure.

The old Cheatmod is likely Lain's Mod or am I wrong?
If so, it was discontinued by the creator (which is not Chyos) and hencefore causes errors with the main game. Includeing an own cheatmod was meant to stop people trying to use 3rd party content and fuck up their own games in the process.
In this Update you can make out with Katherine, get a BJ and fuck her in her bed.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I open serious debate:

Is 3.5.0 the best update in the history of this game?
No Frisha/Penny/Arianna/Ophilia/Mira/Sabrina/Imawyn/Claire = TOTALLY BAD :mad:

Best story IMO: the werewolf cult story

Least interesting story: Rumah village events

What I'm really waiting for: Frisha-MC-Mira threesome.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone pls tell me how to get rid of this status View attachment 1056526 ?
Doesn't seem to be a food thing.
It is... if your food score is above 60 you'll get this icon in combat, which grants you a HP regeneration based on your max HP each turn.
have less than 60 Hunger and you will loose both the icon and the effect
If your food score falls below 30 you'll get another Icon and max HP and energy will be reduced.
And if it drops below 10 your HP will gradually be reduced if I remember correctly

Reactions: lucas69

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I previously posted all locations and the Weekday she'll be there, she changes location depending on the day of the week, but keeps that rythm

What do you mean by that?
I pressume you try to do stuff with her while Tia is part of your Party... just send her to rumah for the time, there is no benefit of her lingering around as long as you try to seduce Katherine.
Let Lyvia train in Arenfield and you'll be good to procede at your own leisure.

The old Cheatmod is likely Lain's Mod or am I wrong?
If so, it was discontinued by the creator (which is not Chyos) and hencefore causes errors with the main game. Includeing an own cheatmod was meant to stop people trying to use 3rd party content and fuck up their own games in the process.
In this Update you can make out with Katherine, get a BJ and fuck her in her bed.
i had tia only for supper time and then id send her to rumah ...wait until morning and then go hunting for katherin and found her a few times and the final time of seeing her she called everything off we shuldnt be doing this,blah blah the end of that
so i did a massive rage quit and deleted the game and waiting for the next version now

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes