Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is there any benefit for not corrupting the girls?
I'm not aware of any gameplay benefit, or of any scenes that require no corruption to access, if these are the kind of benefits you meant.

However, some ppl prefer the dialogue of non-corrupted characters. One patron I know of enjoys having Tia's non-corrupt dialogue when she catches MC fucking other women.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Once all the girls initial stories are fleshed out to the love/corruption/ntr then Chyos should start doing polls for who gets focused attention imo. So far the polls have been pretty evenly split among the girls who need content so hopefully things stay as they are and dont start to focus too much on 1 girl and neglecting those who have little to no content just because they arent as popular as another.
Well it seems that Chyos has paths planned for everyone, but the ones who tend to get the most votes get advanced more down their path, so Kate and Tia are very advanced and this results in other things, like new town (Kirlic) by pursuing Kate, and now Rumah can advance with Raaisha to get to orc village because Tia was pursued so far. It's hard to say there will ever really be a balance, the game has a funny way of growing depending on which women get advanced most by patrons. Chyos has lots of ideas for advancing each woman's questline, but also he keeps in mind what patrons seem to be wanting. For instance I mentioned to him the nameless woman in Rumah, he said if patrons ask more about her then she will end up with a name and backstory, otherwise she sit there for now. He really takes in what patrons seem interested in when deciding what's coming next, along with quests he already has planned.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I'm not aware of any gameplay benefit, or of any scenes that require no corruption to access, if these are the kind of benefits you meant.
I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking about doing a "good" or non-corruption playthrough just to see what it was like but from what I heard I just don't know if right now it'd be worth it. I'm curious to know if the corruption is going to play a bigger role in the future especially since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I don't quite know the full effect of the corruption/non-corruption but I'm curious to know where Chyos is going with it.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Well it seems that Chyos has paths planned for everyone, but the ones who tend to get the most votes get advanced more down their path, so Kate and Tia are very advanced and this results in other things, like new town (Kirlic) by pursuing Kate, and now Rumah can advance with Raaisha to get to orc village because Tia was pursued so far. It's hard to say there will ever really be a balance, the game has a funny way of growing depending on which women get advanced most by patrons. Chyos has lots of ideas for advancing each woman's questline, but also he keeps in mind what patrons seem to be wanting. For instance I mentioned to him the nameless woman in Rumah, he said if patrons ask more about her then she will end up with a name and backstory, otherwise she sit there for now. He really takes in what patrons seem interested in when deciding what's coming next, along with quests he already has planned.
It's always agony of choice concerning A Struggle With Sin... If you read about the different options in the polls, they're all that good and mouthwatering, that you'll want them all and now, no yesterday! :love: At least that's the way I feel during votes.

I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking about doing a "good" or non-corruption playthrough just to see what it was like but from what I heard I just don't know if right now it'd be worth it. I'm curious to know if the corruption is going to play a bigger role in the future especially since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I don't quite know the full effect of the corruption/non-corruption but I'm curious to know where Chyos is going with it.
On the corruption or non-corruption discussion: Currently you'll just miss out some scenes, if you don't corrupt at some point. You can always go for love and relationship and still corrupt later on in order to not miss out those scenes. But it's best to choose the love route first and then corrupt later on, because if you corrupt first the love route is not available any more afaik. That's also the reason why it's adviseable not to mess around with Penny yet, until the next update, because you can only corrupt her right now and not go for romance/love, which means that you will block the love path, when the upcoming update on Penny will be released. Some of the cast have no corruption route, yet, so you can't do anything wrong with them.

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Did you learn the required recipes from Emily and Claire? There is a walkthrough by the way. ;)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
But it's best to choose the love route first and then corrupt later on, because if you corrupt first the love route is not available any more afaik.
What do you mean it isn't available? Kate for example I corrupted her early on and was still able to choose the "love" route. Again I don't really know what's different since I haven't played a non-corruption playthrough.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Did you learn the required recipes from Emily and Claire? There is a walkthrough by the way. ;)
Yes, I did.
It appears as "to do" events.
I learned cooking from them both 3 or 4 times. Also, the salt in the shop is not available, it appears as a "no name" item.
And I have the same screen.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
What do you mean it isn't available? Kate for example I corrupted her early on and was still able to choose the "love" route. Again I don't really know what's different since I haven't played a non-corruption playthrough.
With my statement above I meant, that you can't corrupt some of the girls, yet, like Mira, Sabrina and Ophilia. But at least with Mira you can fuck up things depending on your choices as her story advances. Concerning Ophilia it will matter in the future if you took advantage of her while she was drunk or if you confronted her the next day and talked to her in her room at night being sober.
There are characters where it matters if you corrupt them beyond recognition or not. Imawyn the elven princess for example is one of those. If you corrupt her too much, you wont be able to choose the love path later on as her story advances.
Concerning Kate, you did work on the affection first, right or did you immediately start corrupting her and do nasty things like selling your special potion to Lucius?

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Concerning Kate, you did work on the affection first, right or did you immediately start corrupting her and do nasty things like selling your special potion to Lucius?
I sold the potion to Lucius but for myself I guess it was a little 60:40 Affection being the focus. I was able to build affection first however corruption wasn't very far behind. Both were at 20 (I think or corruption was VERY close to it) when I told Thomas to stop blackmailing her and I picked pushed threw the story from there.

I saw on Chyos's patreon that he's considering doing some technical updates soon so it might break the saves from what I've been told. I'm not to sure though. If it does I guess I got a second chance to make things better. I was considering going threw again anyway like I said but with me being paranoid I'm not sure if I should just start over or just sit back and wait for the penny update. I know for a fact that I fucked penny's story up. I already have her corruption maxed out. So... yeah... I'm screwed.

Imawyn the elven princess for example is one of those
I wasn't too sure about her. The walkthrough didn't say much and after her role in the kidnapping I thought it'd be fair to do to her what she was going to do to Emily so I just corrupted her and figured oh well. So her I'm not too worried about.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
If you corrupt her too much, you wont be able to choose the love path later on as her story advances.
I know the Kate in my story is acting like a nympho. She's very slutty but I picked all the "love" path options other than the corruption so I'm not to sure....

spiffs

May 20, 2019
With my statement above I meant, that you can't corrupt some of the girls, yet, like Mira, Sabrina and Ophilia. But at least with Mira you can fuck up things depending on your choices as her story advances. Concerning Ophilia it will matter in the future if you took advantage of her while she was drunk or if you confronted her the next day and talked to her in her room at night being sober.
There are characters where it matters if you corrupt them beyond recognition or not. Imawyn the elven princess for example is one of those. If you corrupt her too much, you wont be able to choose the love path later on as her story advances.
Like u write earlier I am one of those that likes to go the love route and then corrupt and bend to my will. I'm happy to sell kate to anybody who wants a go; but it seems that uncle quest will not progress until kate is corruption 15 - hopefully there is a way.
i'm pretty certain i read some speech quotes in map 16 that seem to indicate this
I also can't figure out the locked room in tavern basement which from animation stills looks like thomas' sex room/dungeon

I know there is a walkthro but i'm hoping these options were missed so any advise would be useful - thanks

pls ignore tavern cellar question - i got it now

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Also, the salt in the shop is not available, it appears as a "no name" item.
The salt problem got fixed afaik, maybe not in the non-patron version, yet. When I did that quest already quite some time ago I didn't have problems. So unfortunately I can't help you any further.

I saw on Chyos's patreon that he's considering doing some technical updates soon so it might break the saves from what I've been told. I'm not to sure though. If it does I guess I got a second chance to make things better.
Yes, we'll all have to restart soon, because of that. So it's not much of a problem if you did something you might regret later on, since you'll have to restart anyway soon.

Reactions: dick bullcock

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
View attachment 1056935 why i cant cook when i have all the quest need
Yes, I did.
It appears as "to do" events.
I learned cooking from them both 3 or 4 times. Also, the salt in the shop is not available, it appears as a "no name" item.
And I have the same screen.
There was a bug where if you do not have servings, you could get stuck on the choices, but that doesn't sound like the issue you are having? Could either of you clarify: is this the screen when you are choosing what to serve for dinner? If so, I can just ask Chyos about the hotfix being uploaded.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
There was a bug where if you do not have servings, you could get stuck on the choices, but that doesn't sound like the issue you are having? Could either of you clarify: is this the screen when you are choosing what to serve for dinner? If so, I can just ask Chyos about the hotfix being uploaded.
Hi Pervy Sensei ,
I get the task "Impressing Katherin"
000.png
Emily showed me how to cook.
Claire showed me how to cook.
But it appears as you see (as a "to do")

Also,
001.png
I think the last item must be salt....

Anyway, I bought this "ghost" item.
I go to the inn, I try to cook, but I only can craft the usual items, nothing new to cook
002.png

I am playing the last version uploaded here. No cheats.
Playing in Mac, using RPG Maker. It never gave me any trouble.
Thanks in advance.

Anyway, there is no problem,: I will wait for the next update. This is a so serious and pro game, with punctual updates. I know I only have to wait a week or so.

Btw, congratulations for the changes on Tia. She is now less orc and more beauty. The general graphics are improving version to version, it is great.

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Soo for some reason in this version the new items aren't in the game. It looks like a config file got overwritten with an older one in which the items didn't exist. Because of that you can't craft them. Maybe by transitioning the version to mac you missed something?
Edit: sorry, forgot to quote.. Damn mobile ;)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The new weapons are crafted and learned by obtaining your first Shadow Gem in the crypts under the church from the treasure chests.

People were reporting issues using the old cheat mod. They either used it and adjusted values outside of the game's ranges, causing skips in events which made it impossible to use the walkthrough or things to trigger which they weren't wanting in the game, or they used the mod for versions not intended and it removed newer events from the game by replacing maps that had been added to between versions. Then they'd go complaining about not being able to get scenes or progress quests, and it came down to the mod. This way, any additions to the cheats are all done on a single map that doesn't get used for anything else.

You could in theory use a save editor to turn on Switch 0594 which would enable cheats on an already running save, but if you screw up your game doing so, it's the same risk as using the original mod or any save editors.
i understand what your saying and reasoning now that you explained everything...however everyone knows or should know that when using mods its a use at your own risk...and the walkthrough,etc told us the max points for aff/corr (for an example)
so for anyone that decided to raise higher then allowed,etc and wrecked their game somehow then thats on them their own faults...BUT for the people such as myself that stayed well with in boundaries of what mod allows,etc feels like im being punished for some other idiots stupidities that DIDNT follow the mods instructions..doesnt seem fair that BECAUSE of their actions the rest of us that want the mod has to restart our entire games all over again and to me thats bullshit.
spent several hours playing and im all set up for END GAME just a matter of updates to move to next town,etc
now if i want the cheat mod i have to restart from scratch because of other assholes that cant follow directions ?
want to adjust the mods,etc FINE but should do it in such a way so that people can add the mod at what ever points they are at with ingame rather it be starting a new game OR people like myself that are sitting at ready point for end game
why the fuck should us people that followed mods directions be punished ?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Soo for some reason in this version the new items aren't in the game. It looks like a config file got overwritten with an older one in which the items didn't exist. Because of that you can't craft them. Maybe by transitioning the version to mac you missed something?
Edit: sorry, forgot to quote.. Damn mobile ;)
Hi Chyos
Thanks a lot for the quick answer.
I think I didn't miss nothing in the transitioning to mac, cause it is only to copy all the content of the "www" folder in PC game to the "app.nw" folder in RPG Maker. I will make a try, cause the "app.nw" folder in RPG Maker has a file "package.json", that I always replace for the original in game one.

Chyos, your game is one of the best ones I have ever play. No doubt. Each new version is a new surprise, and makes the players get hooked to it. Congratulations for your work.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
i understand what your saying and reasoning now that you explained everything...however everyone knows or should know that when using mods its a use at your own risk...and the walkthrough,etc told us the max points for aff/corr (for an example)
so for anyone that decided to raise higher then allowed,etc and wrecked their game somehow then thats on them their own faults...BUT for the people such as myself that stayed well with in boundaries of what mod allows,etc feels like im being punished for some other idiots stupidities that DIDNT follow the mods instructions..doesnt seem fair that BECAUSE of their actions the rest of us that want the mod has to restart our entire games all over again and to me thats bullshit.
spent several hours playing and im all set up for END GAME just a matter of updates to move to next town,etc
now if i want the cheat mod i have to restart from scratch because of other assholes that cant follow directions ?
want to adjust the mods,etc FINE but should do it in such a way so that people can add the mod at what ever points they are at with ingame rather it be starting a new game OR people like myself that are sitting at ready point for end game
why the fuck should us people that followed mods directions be punished ?
And yet with some of the more technical updates needed to shift things over to improved script systems, old saves are likely to become unusable at some point anyway.

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
The new weapons are crafted and learned by obtaining your first Shadow Gem in the crypts under the church from the treasure chests.
And how can you open them? It says that the lock on the treasure chests are too complicated. Should I just upgrade my thievery talent or there's a key in the crypt that i didn't found. Cause I defeated that demon like 6 times in a row and she didn't drop any key.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes