syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ok I am lost, lol. Started a new game to see what is new and where inside Marcus house this cheat book is. I am now at where I got Tia being a lover as well as Emily, and even got Penny up to lover level, but I am not seeing this cheat book in my inventory tab, am I suppose to look somewhere else than the main room of Marcus house. The part where I have to corrupt Mira is not done yet, I only got her up to where I did the reading and did the Control your Lust quest but Mira is only at the reading level so far, so where in Marcus house is this cheat book suppose to be?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
ok I am lost, lol. Started a new game to see what is new and where inside Marcus house this cheat book is. I am now at where I got Tia being a lover as well as Emily, and even got Penny up to lover level, but I am not seeing this cheat book in my inventory tab, am I suppose to look somewhere else than the main room of Marcus house. The part where I have to corrupt Mira is not done yet, I only got her up to where I did the reading and did the Control your Lust quest but Mira is only at the reading level so far, so where in Marcus house is this cheat book suppose to be?
First you need to set cheating on when you start a new game. And You know Marcus is your fatherguardian, right? :cool: Go back to your own house by paying taxes or picking a lock. The cheat book should be shining on the table when you enter the house.

Last edited:

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
The cheat book now been in the house payed taxes still no book is there a file missing for the book in game?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can not get any further with " Impressing Katherin ". I have learn to cock from both of them..

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
for ghost item and cant cook
Chyos responded to dick bullcock about this. Dick bullcock was going to make another try doing something different with a json file, perhaps he can enlighten us as to whether that worked or not.

the bloody lust setting in this game sucks:(
You can eventually use anesthetics to keep it down.

The letter you find in the basement of the house of the mayor, is written by the father of Giron, right?
Yes, iirc.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Chyos responded to dick bullcock about this. Dick bullcock was going to make another try doing something different with a json file, perhaps he can enlighten us as to whether that worked or not.

You can eventually use anesthetics to keep it down.

Yes, iirc.
I opening Both Item & Map001 and searched for salt... In both of them the salt was missing.... in Both of this are fixed so now a can read Salt in my inventory + it's trigged the "Impressing Katherin"..... I hope the work because i moved files from 2 other files....

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
As you can see, I even restarted it since I thought I miss something but the cheat book is not showing up in my inventory list

Reactions: Provo1980

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Chyos responded to @dick bullcock about this. Dick bullcock was going to make another try doing something different with a json file, perhaps he can enlighten us as to whether that worked or not.
Sorry!!!! It didn't worked!
I tried and nothing, I felt so sad and forget to answer.
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In this second playthrough, I am noticing some grammar errors again, are they gonna be fixed?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
As you can see, I even restarted it since I thought I miss something but the cheat book is not showing up in my inventory list
I recommend that you use Firebane's update for original v0.3.5.0a. At least that's my way to play v0.3.5.0a and get the cheat book. I've never played original version of v0.3.5.0a.

And here's a non-Patreon safe update to the cheat menu now built into the game that adds a taboo option for Mira after getting Marcus's Letter, and the Vial of Cum to the Add Item feature after you have unlocked the option to sell them to Lucius. No mechanics to be broken now.

If people want the Safe for Patreon version of this modification, let me know and I'll upload it, too.

Edit: And since I know people are going to ask, to get the new cheat menu you have to start a new game, get through the intro, and gain access to your house(one way or another), and it's sitting on the table. Should only take you a few days in game time.
Edit 2: Replaced file with one that correctly adjusts Claire's corruption since I noticed the mistake while playing around and adding extras.
PS: I don't know if this is relevant. But I downloaded v0.3.5.0a from Patreon not F95zone because there's no update on F95zone when v0.3.5.0a was going to public on Patreon.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Another question, Anya will be in Penny's update?
There's nothing in the poll description to suggest that Anya will be included. However, it does say that when Penny's option is implemented, the future quest that will be opened up will include Anya's character story. So once Penny is implemented in this month's update, then we should see an option added to the poll that will include Anya. Probably will be "Penny/Anya" option.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There's nothing in the poll description to suggest that Anya will be included. However, it does say that when Penny's option is implemented, the future quest that will be opened up will include Anya's character story. So once Penny is implemented in this month's update, then we should see an option added to the poll that will include Anya. Probably will be "Penny/Anya" option.
ah thank you sensei, because I really wanted to see her, or at least her story

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes