Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That's kinda what I figured what was going to happen. After building the orphanage I figured if a pregnancy system was put into place some kids may end up there. However even if there is no system any kids that wouldn't fit into any specific areas like the tavern (Kate's home), it would make sense to send them to the orphanage.

Not sure why Chyos didn't foresee a pregnancy system though? With all the dialog of having kids, options to "cum inside", and talk of contraceptives, not to mention how popular a pregnancy fetish is in general I thought it was inevitable.
I hope and I pray that he will never introduce this damn shit.

Just tell me how in the world a pregnancy would fit in the story as a whole.

What could possibly happen if a a girl gets pregnant in this story?

a) a hidden abortion

b) MC marries her and they settle in the village

c) MC marries her and they go away: this is most likely what it's going to happen when Kate gets pregnant

d) MC leaves her and everything else behind

point b), c) and d) mean a big earthquake in the story: new locations, new storylines, new characters and the old ones thrown away

Reactions: zARRR

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I hope and I pray that he will never introduce this damn shit.

What could possibly happen if a a girl gets pregnant in this story?

a) a hidden abortion

b) MC marries her and they settle in the village

c) MC marries her and they go away: this is most likely what it's going to happen when Kate gets pregnant

d) MC leaves her and everything else behind

point b), c) and d) mean a big earthquake in the story: new locations, new storylines, new characters and the old ones thrown away
I think the pregnancy system is a lot like NTR in the way that is is a specific fetish. However this fetish is much more popular than NTR so you're going to have a harder time trying to fight against it. If he's using patreon polls to decide his content, then I've seen some games literally start specifically catering to pregnancy because of it popularity. So while I was just asking a question about where Chyos's head is at with this pregnancy system, I wouldn't go setting fires you may attract unwanted attention. Just saying....

To answer your other questions I think that's why he may have put in the orphanage. Historically speaking when having a child outside of a marriage was not only sinful but also holding a woman back from find a good husband some women gave their kids up. I'm not saying it was popular, or even common however in some circles it was better then being unmarried and alone. In the game it may just be a short term solution until he has more time to address the issue further in a proper update. I'll admit this is just me thinking out loud about where potentially it may be going (fantasizing), it may just be a convenient way to deal with any kid that can't live with the mother if or when a pregnancy system is put into place. For example you can't have a kid living at a tavern where Kate lives, so it'd make sense to send them to someplace that could house them temporarily. Again, I'm just thinking out loud and that's just my guess. I'm in no way saying that's what he's going to do.

A second possibility is that with the corruption specifically in relation to Kate and the pregnancy, maybe she no longer cares for marriage right now and is open to continuing a dating relationship in spite of getting knocked up. I'm not saying that Chyos is going to do this but Kate has already been pretty dismissive about the worries of getting knocked up after so many "cum inside" events and corruption. The game doesn't have to be built in a day but lets not act like the MC isn't potentially already married to up to three people in that village and that doesn't change much. So a potential marriage or engagement or secret kid or whatever isn't necessarily going to break the game. Also I don't think Chyos would've made it an option if he didn't have a plan to implement it already or at the very least a general idea of what he wants.

After the kid is properly dealt with the story simply continues. There's no major break. Hell maybe if she get's knocked up maybe she's just carrying around a baby for most of the day. I don't know what Chyos is going to do but whatever it is I sincerely doubt it's going to break the story, quest, or game.

Also as a side note: Kate is known as a "tavern whore" I believe as Frisha put it. So if she suddenly get's knocked up then there maybe some explaining to the other female charters in the game/village by the MC, but I don't think that the whole village is going to be completely shocked.

Last edited:

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
In "Roundscape Adorevia" there is pregnancy, the children are left in a room of the castle without any kind of importance in the story.
In this type of game, the children open the possibility that there are sequels to the game in which you take them and other things, for example.

1) You can close a plot, for example, Miranda has a son and is dedicated to taking care of him (there is no character that is called that, it is just an example)

2) A bad ending The player decides to leave the adventures and raise the son of Miranda

3) NTR: Miranda has a son with Philippe and both are given to the marriage

4) anything

Not everything is wrong with pregnancy, you just have to give it importance in the story

Reactions: Satyr90

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don’t know, for me pregnancy should be something kind of an endgame or post game, the story can really be turned all over the place.
All the village thinks that premarital sex is a sin, the MC have two choices; to either marry Kate Or abandon her, two simple choices, if kids were just left roaming around, with no purpose in the story and world, it would be really disappointing.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
We do build an orphanage. I could see random kids just being left at the church and then given over to the orphanage with noone knowing whose they are.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Does that mean I can't turn on the cheat with my normal save?
That's right, unless you use a save editor. I believe Firebane mentioned that option in an earlier post in this thread.

I followed the walkthrough for Frisha all the way to that point. So last things I did was hid and watched dinner then spied on Frisha and Dave. And then I tried to spy on Dave and Giron the next couple days in the noon at 8,10,12 using Hide and listen which would instantly trigger a convo between those two but no progression. Then I tried all the above again but after replacing the wine in Daves room thinking thatd help
7. After dinner wait until Frisha and Dave are in his room and listen to their
conversation
8. The next day hide inside the bookshelf in Giron's office (move there from
another floor and then inside use 'Hide and listen') do this at noon after
Giron is in his office to see a conversation between him and Dave
9. Dave will try to corrupt Frisha, you can prevent this by replacing the wine
bottle in his room with a normal one or leave it and her corruption will rise
10.The next time Frisha visits Dave listen again on them
11.The next day spy on Dave & Giron again. If you didn't sell potion to Lucius
Giron has nothing to give to Dave (You can of course exchange the bottle
afterwards to either raise her corruption or prevent it)
12.Spy on Frisha and Dave again. Dave will try to kiss Frisha

So just to be clear, you listened to Frisha and Dave after dinner, then the next day you hid in Giron's office and listened to Dave and Giron at, or just after, noon, then you tried to listen in on Frisha and Dave the next time Frisha visited but Dave didnt try to corrupt her?

I don't know what Chyos is going to do but whatever it is I sincerely doubt it's going to break the story, quest, or game.
From Content Poll 0.3.2.0, Sept 3, 2020:

"The last month's have shown me that you really want me to implement pregnancy a bit ahead of what I originally had planned.
Because of that I will add the first option to vote for a pregnancy update this month.

What does that mean and how will it be implemented?
The woman that is impregnated will pause her normal daily routine and quest while she is pregnant. The duration of the pregnancy will be 2 ingame months (this might change in the future, I will have to see how it works out). During that time there will be new interaction options for her. After that the woman will return to her normal daily cycle. The child will be taken care of by Emily with the mother visiting her/him.
Will there be a limit on how many children each woman can have?
Yes, there will be. If the MC is going to have children with all women in the game there has to be! I have not completely thought this out and will think more about it in the coming weeks. You are all welcome to give your thoughts to this topic on discord!
My current idea is that after the woman can't get pregnant again the player will still be able to replay pregnancy scenes when the MC dreams."

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
From Content Poll 0.3.2.0, Sept 3, 2020:

"The last month's have shown me that you really want me to implement pregnancy a bit ahead of what I originally had planned.
Because of that I will add the first option to vote for a pregnancy update this month.

What does that mean and how will it be implemented?
The woman that is impregnated will pause her normal daily routine and quest while she is pregnant. The duration of the pregnancy will be 2 ingame months (this might change in the future, I will have to see how it works out). During that time there will be new interaction options for her. After that the woman will return to her normal daily cycle. The child will be taken care of by Emily with the mother visiting her/him.
Yes, there will be. If the MC is going to have children with all women in the game there has to be! I have not completely thought this out and will think more about it in the coming weeks. You are all welcome to give your thoughts to this topic on discord!
My current idea is that after the woman can't get pregnant again the player will still be able to replay pregnancy scenes when the MC dreams."
Oh Lord, another SummerCrap Saga... :eek::sick:

This "thing" fitted in Peasant's Quest because it's a comedy with a lot of WTF events and monsters. How could it fit in "A Struggle with Sin"?

Meh. o_Oo_O

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Oh Lord, another SummerCrap Saga... :eek::sick:

This "thing" fitted in Peasant's Quest because it's a comedy with a lot of WTF events and monsters. How could it fit in "A Struggle with Sin"?

Meh. o_Oo_O
Well I believe the plan is to make each pregnancy a poll option. Despite Kate generally being the most popular poll option whenever she gets in the poll, her pregnancy option hasn't gained much traction compared to other options. I think we can expect that other pregnancy options in the future will gain even less traction. So we likely won't be overwhelmed with pregnancy for a long, long time. Maybe once a year, if even that often, we'll see a new pregnancy "quest" added to the game.

I agree with you that it isn't desirable at this time, but at least it won't be as bad as it could be.

Reactions: zARRR

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Since that post was back in September do you know if he made a judgment on the number?

Thanks for clarifying the system. That's pretty much what I thought it was going to be like but I wanted to make sure.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Since that post was back in September do you know if he made a judgment on the number?

Thanks for clarifying the system. That's pretty much what I thought it was going to be like but I wanted to make sure.
In discord, Nov 18, 2020 from Chyos: "I will think more about the pregnancy topic when Kate wins the next content poll." By this, I think he means when Kate's pregnancy option wins the next poll. I say this because after Ophilia wins, then there will be another Kate/Claire option added to the poll, but that is for going to Kirlic, not for Kate's pregnancy.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
ophilia lowkey be best girl
It's funny that her main content update has been a slow burn, but her bonus content option skyrocketed to the top within two months of being on the bonus poll. She should be getting bonus content added at the end of this month/beginning of next month.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In discord, Nov 18, 2020 from Chyos: "I will think more about the pregnancy topic when Kate wins the next content poll." By this, I think he means when Kate's pregnancy option wins the next poll. I say this because after Ophilia wins, then there will be another Kate/Claire option added to the poll, but that is for going to Kirlic, not for Kate's pregnancy.
Alright, sounds good. I think right now everyone wants more scenes or quests not a pregnancy system that's probably why it isn't as popular. Like I said earlier I was just curious. I was playing the game and all the girls keep saying it after the "cum inside" event, then I noticed the Kate/pregnancy option and starting wondering.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Alright, sounds good. I think right now everyone wants more scenes or quests not a pregnancy system that's probably why it isn't as popular. Like I said earlier I was just curious. I was playing the game and all the girls keep saying it after the "cum inside" event, then I noticed the Kate/pregnancy option and starting wondering.
I just wanna know what happens when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes