Monkeydragon69

Jun 16, 2020
Lol, well, I tried anyway. Sorry I couldn't be of any real help.

I let Chyos know the walkthrough should be revised to indicate that the Lucius quest needs to be completed before spying on Dave and Giron. I didn't remember that at all, but maybe it's because I had already completed that quest by the time I got to Dave and Giron.
The walkthrough does say you should have certain quests completed to see everything, Control your lust was one of them, It just didnt say those quests are for this and that quest.

Besides that the walkthrough has been very helpful.

Reactions: Trapezio

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
What the hell are you talking about, dude?

This whole pregnancy thing would be an eyesore in this game.

Most of all, WHY IN THE DAMN WORLD SOME F95 BALLBUSTERS WANT THAT THE GAMES LOOK ALL THE SAME?

WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD DON'T THESE DUDES THAT WANT THAT EVERY FUCKING DAMN GAME MUST BECOME A HAREM INCEST GAME WHERE THE MC KNOCKS UP EVERY DAMN FEMALE CHARACTER SHUT UP AND GO FUCK THEMSELVES?

Wanna a harem incest preggo game? play Lust Epidemic, Peasants Quest, Summercrap Saga and fuck yourselves.
Sorry to interrupt you, but the dev is quite clear that that's the plan if the patreon polls votes that way, Kate will be the first to have a bun in the oven and soon others would follow.

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020

Most of all, WHY IN THE DAMN WORLD SOME F95 BALLBUSTERS WANT THAT THE GAMES LOOK ALL THE SAME?

WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD DON'T THESE DUDES THAT WANT THAT EVERY FUCKING DAMN GAME MUST BECOME A HAREM INCEST GAME WHERE THE MC KNOCKS UP EVERY DAMN FEMALE CHARACTER SHUT UP AND GO FUCK THEMSELVES?
Chill out it's just a game, not a religion. So stop with some game purity test. If the people bankrolling Chyos's game want a pregnancy system deal with it at the patreon polls.Also I feel the need to address my previous point about setting fires. Pregnancy isn't NTR, while both are considered fetishes one is vastly more popular than the other and by continuing this you're drawing more attention to the very thing you claim not to like about this game. Thereby potentially increasing the popularity of a future pregnancy system.

It's not a matter of if but when. With Kate's pregnancy option on the polls now and every month her votes get carried over eventually she'll win. So just be ready. I don't think it'll happen soon but it will happen.

Wanna a harem incest preggo game?
This game has a lot to do with choice. It's only a harem game if you want to build one. You could play this game and live try to live like a celibate monk. I don't know how successful you'd be but you have the option to both reject women and pull out. Chyos gives you options and you're able to make the world the way you want. (I'll admit within the confines of Chyos's vision obviously) So if a few people start to vote for knocking up their girls okay then, let them do it. If you don't then ask Chyos to start adding birth control when he adds the pregnancy system. Or at the very least a way to prevent it.

IF pregnancy get's introduced into this game I'm almost positive that Chyos is going to leave the option to have a kid up to the gamer seeing as that typically is his style. There is a lot of talk in the game of contraceptives being used so its not like Chyos is forcing some handmaidens tale into your story so again, chill.

The only "forced" scenario I would see is if he uses it as a consequence for corruption. A quote from his most recent Kate poll option:

"Kate (+77): Although she tried to prevent it at first, she changed her mind due to her increasing corruption and stopped using a contraceptive. Now, even though she's not yet married to the MC, she got pregnant"

A large part of this game (from my opinion) is trying to find that happy middle ground with your characters between corruption and non-corruption. My first playthrough they were all corrupted and slutty as hell. If he installs a pregnancy system and they all go off birth control I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in toddlers.

So if he installs a system and it is dependent on corruption then you might have to be careful how far you corrupt them. He might give the MC the option he might not. The system isn't here yet and by the looks of it there won't be one for a while. So there's no need to panic.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sorry to interrupt you, but the dev is quite clear that that's the plan if the patreon polls votes that way, Kate will be the first to have a bun in the oven and soon others would follow.
Why don't we talk about what's in the game instead of what a vocal minority wants to be in it.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Every month her votes are carried over to the next month. So it's only a matter of time until she wins and gets the ability to get knocked up.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Wanna a harem incest preggo game? play Lust Epidemic, Peasants Quest, Summercrap Saga and fuck yourselves.
I am guessing you really dislike Summertime saga, huh

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Why don't we talk about what's in the game instead of what a vocal minority wants to be in it.
I agree right now that most people want more content. I want a pregnancy system and I think it sounds interesting. With that said I voted for Verena in the recent poll. I just don't understand why it has to be an either/or with you. Why must there be zero pregnancy? If people want it then lets add it in but don't force it either way.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I agree right now that most people want more content. I want a pregnancy system and I think it sounds interesting. With that said I voted for Verena in the recent poll. I just don't understand why it has to be an either/or with you. Why must there be zero pregnancy? If people want it then lets add it in but don't force it either way.
To be fair, I kind of think many of these games add too many characters, and each get little content or an insanely long development cycle as a result, I am starting to steer away from the idea of a dev who promise new characters as benchmarks or donation tier as sound.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am undecided if I should use witchcraft on Gurtak or just kill him, maybe using magic is the best option

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
To be fair, I kind of think many of these games add too many characters, and each get little content or an insanely long development cycle as a result, I am starting to steer away from the idea of a dev who promise new characters as benchmarks or donation tier as sound.
In this game, patrons generally have options in the poll to vote for characters that are already developed, to develop them more. So right now we have Frisha, Ophilia, Gwen, Raaisha, and Tia (rework). Other characters have already existed, but will really be developed, as other options: Bianca, Verena, Anya.

New characters can enter the picture, as will be the case in Frisha's next update, and maybe in John/Bianca's update, but it's clear that most options are developing characters that already are in play. In the past, Kate and Tia won a lot, making them more developed than most other characters.

I don't think there is much worry here about each character getting little content. Not sure what you mean by long development cycle, but personally I appreciate that the stories of each character tend to grow/develop over time. It makes the game really seem alive, as well as responsive to patrons.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I understand. When you start to add up all the characters it's going to take Chyos forever until he's able to finally finish off some of these characters. However there may reach a boiling point when people just start to want to move past character development and start to add features like a pregnancy system. Right now though I'm staying with my Verena vote.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I am undecided if I should use witchcraft on Gurtak or just kill him, maybe using magic is the best option
It will likely matter whenever Raaisha's update is implemented. By the time that happens though, we will already have had the rework implemented that will break all saves, so it really doesn't matter what you choose for now.

Reactions: zARRR

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
How do you unlock the basic medicine crafting? I have it unlocked for another saved character, however I'm currently doing a second run-through (good guy noncorruption, primarily for shits and giggles) and I cant seem to unlock it. I have the advanced crafting like the energy and armor potion, but no basic medicine crafting.

If I remember correctly it has to do with healing the people of Rumah and Katherine. However I've already completed that story/quest. So if I already past it is there any way to still unlock it or am I completely screwed?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It will likely matter whenever Raaisha's update is implemented. By the time that happens though, we will already have had the rework implemented that will break all saves, so it really doesn't matter what you choose for now.
Oh dang it

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
How do you unlock the basic medicine crafting? I have it unlocked for another saved character, however I'm currently doing a second run-through (good guy noncorruption, primarily for shits and giggles) and I cant seem to unlock it. I have the advanced crafting like the energy and armor potion, but no basic medicine crafting.

If I remember correctly it has to do with healing the people of Rumah and Katherine. However I've already completed that story/quest. So if I already past it is there any way to still unlock it or am I completely screwed?
So you are trying to learn alchemy from Katherin by getting a book of potions from her. According to the walkthrough, you have to start Tia's anal quest, which requires her corruption be 11. This quest triggers the need to craft lubricant for the anal sex, which is why Katherin ends up teaching you alchemy.

Looks like there is no noncorruption way to get the healing tincture recipe. You will have to either buy healing tinctures from Katherin, or find them as you wander the land, or gain them during December by cutting trees down but risk fighting a Level 100 Krimpus.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Looks like there is no noncorruption way to get the healing tincture recipe.
yet another reason why I'm wondering why anyone would go the noncorruption route. Is there ANY reason to be a good moral guy? You lose scenes, anal, girls (for now anyway), and now apparently the ability to craft medicine. Being the good guy sucks.

or gain them during December by cutting trees down but risk fighting a Level 100 Krimpus.
I never actually made it to December. I usually got all caught up with the quests before then. Now I'm dying to fight this Krimpus just for giggles :ROFLMAO:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
yet another reason why I'm wondering why anyone would go the noncorruption route. Is there ANY reason to be a good moral guy? You lose scenes, anal, girls (for now anyway), and now apparently the ability to craft medicine. Being the good guy sucks.

I never actually made it to December. I usually got all caught up with the quests before then. Now I'm dying to fight this Krimpus just for giggles :ROFLMAO:
Exactly!
There is zero, zero benefits, from being a good guy, and I do not know why I am still doing an angel boy run, when all the good stuff you get are always from the corrupted route. (Except Natasha, because fuck Natasha scene).
And also, what the fuck is a Krimpus?
The bootleg version of a Krampus you get for being a bad boy?
Now I want to fight it too!

• Haha

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Exactly!
There is zero, zero benefits, from being a good guy, and I do not know why I am still doing an angel boy run, when all the good stuff you get are always from the corrupted route.
I view the game as really a Non-NTR vs NTR kind of thing, to try going one way or the other. Corruption affects both I believe, so it's kind of neutral in that respect. But it does make one wonder why the game is called A Struggle With Sin if there isn't much benefit in resisting corruption. Maybe when Gwen's next quest gets implemented, then we'll finally see some benefit in that direction.

Also, I mentioned it before, but noncorrupt dialogue is different from corrupt dialogue, and some players prefer noncorrupt dialogue, so there is that. Not a gameplay benefit, but it's something.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Exactly!
There is zero, zero benefits, from being a good guy, and I do not know why I am still doing an angel boy run, when all the good stuff you get are always from the corrupted route. (Except Natasha, because fuck Natasha scene).
And also, what the fuck is a Krimpus?
The bootleg version of a Krampus you get for being a bad boy?
Now I want to fight it too!
The only Characters that benefit from a non corruption route so far are Imawyn and Penny.
None of the other girls have a none corruption route at this point

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes