Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I view the game as really a Non-NTR vs NTR kind of thing, to try going one way or the other. Corruption affects both I believe, so it's kind of neutral in that respect. But it does make one wonder why the game is called A Struggle With Sin if there isn't much benefit in resisting corruption.
Interesting way of viewing the game however I don't think it's that simple. When Gwen is trying to get you on her side there's no NTR it's lust/corruption vs love/moral code. I'm in no way dismissing the effect NTR has on the game either as a punishment or for fun but like you pointed out the game is called "A Struggle With Sin" and in this game the MC has to fight like hell to control his Lust and actively try to prevent corrupting those he loves if he wishes to live a moral life. However currently Chyos provides no reasons as well as very little opportunity to become a moral person and live a moral life. I've been unable to get my alignment below 48 despite the fact that I've done everything I could trying to help the people of this world. I could've given in gotten a harem, corrupted a church, gained mind controlling magic, and enslaved the orcs, enslaved the brigands however by doing so I may have gotten all powerful but it would've cost me my "soul" or in the case of the game alignment points. By resisting and pursuing a noble path what do I get? Nothing now, hopefully something in the future.

Maybe when Gwen's next quest gets implemented, then we'll finally see some benefit in that direction.
I'm hoping that something changes. Currently I'm trying to convince these brigands to join up. Now I could use money and buy them off or I could use witchcraft and enslave them. But I opted for trying to convince them, which I would've believed was a nobler path. However I don't even get any good alignment points for that. So I'm hoping that in the future there is some potential upside to this maybe with a Isha vs Athia showdown or something.

Also, I mentioned it before, but noncorrupt dialogue is different from corrupt dialogue, and some players prefer noncorrupt dialogue, so there is that. Not a gameplay benefit, but it's something.
That's another thing that I wanted to experience for myself and is another reason I'm currently doing this. My first runthough I was way to quick with the corruption didn't care about it at all. Now I'm going to playthrough without corruption to see how the characters "naturally" progress threw the game without any corruption. Then after all that's done I'm going to make a final game with a carefully crafted corruption process/character.

The only Characters that benefit from a non corruption route so far are Imawyn and Penny.
None of the other girls have a none corruption route at this point
I'm confused... Imawyn story isn't complete yet so if you corrupt her now then she's a slut for good and you lose the opportunity to go down the love route. For Penny it's the same thing, the story isn't complete and corrupting her now fucks you out of the love story later.

However I thought almost all other girls have love routes they just can also be corrupted after? Basically corruption effects dialog and what the girls are open to sexually. It's not going to lock you out of a true love route or something. Like for example Tia or Kate. You can choose to not corrupt them and live a wholesome life or corrupt them have them become a little more slutty and will be up for anal. Either way they're still in love with you and the story progresses. I had this conversation with Chyos because I was worried about corruption fucking me out of a love path. He said the two girls you mentioned (Penny and Imawyn), If you started their corruption already you can't pursue the love route. However all other girls should be good.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I view the game as really a Non-NTR vs NTR kind of thing, to try going one way or the other. Corruption affects both I believe, so it's kind of neutral in that respect. But it does make one wonder why the game is called A Struggle With Sin if there isn't much benefit in resisting corruption. Maybe when Gwen's next quest gets implemented, then we'll finally see some benefit in that direction.

Also, I mentioned it before, but noncorrupt dialogue is different from corrupt dialogue, and some players prefer noncorrupt dialogue, so there is that. Not a gameplay benefit, but it's something.
Well yes I can see the how they prefer talking to a normal human being than talking to a horny character which has no more mental sanity

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
However I thought almost all other girls have love routes they just can also be corrupted after? Basically corruption effects dialog and what the girls are open to sexually. It's not going to lock you out of a true love route or something. Like for example Tia or Kate. You can choose to not corrupt them and live a wholesome life or corrupt them have them become a little more slutty and will be up for anal. Either way they're still in love with you and the story progresses. I had this conversation with Chyos because I was worried about corruption fucking me out of a love path. He said the two girls you mentioned (Penny and Imawyn), If you started their corruption already you can't pursue the love route. However all other girls should be good.
Quiet alot of girls have love routes vs NTR routes as Pervy Sensei had mentioned before, but only Imawyn and Penny have a form of Love route that is also changed/affected by corruption.
So it's pure Love route vs Love Route vs NTR route vs NTR corruption route (gotta admit I am not sure how corruption works on these NTR routes as I completly avoid them)

Reactions: zARRR

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Quiet alot of girls have love routes vs NTR routes as Pervy Sensei had mentioned before, but only Imawyn and Penny have a form of Love route that is also changed/affected by corruption.
So it's pure Love route vs Love Route vs NTR route vs NTR corruption route (gotta admit I am not sure how corruption works on these NTR routes as I completly avoid them)
I tried to do a zero corruption route with Kate but then a NTR route with the dress later and it didn't end well (just bored and experimenting I guess). She never went threw with it. So with the NTR routes it's going to depend from girl to girl. Once you start with the corruption she gets sluttier, and if you're open about your NTR relationship (confronted her about having sex with Thomas and enjoy it) it opens up even more spicy moments. I don't know how corruption will/if effect that I've only done that on corruption. I can't imagine she'd be open to it without it, not unless there's a serious personality change.

Tia has a Netorare route no corruption necessary and from my experience the corruption didn't change her dialog before, during, or after the scenes. Tia's dialog does change when you send her to the orc camp repeatedly. I had to send her there 8ish times before either her or the MC started referring to her as a orc cumdumpster and talking about her love of orc cock. I did have her corruption maxed out. However I don't think that played a role. I believe that's what happens to Tia if she keeps getting sent to the orc camp.

Arianna has a NTR route only she cant be corrupted (yet anyway). She just keeps saying she cant stay satisfied with one cock anymore.

My point is, a love vs NTR route like for example Arianna's story, is a clear example of love or something else.

However a better example of what I'm talking about is Tia. Her relationship is more defined at the beginning. You choose to love her and pursue her or you say you're not interested. If you are interested in Tia then you start to romance her. If you lose to Dasan then you go down the NTR route, if you win against Dasan then you go down the chief route. Either way (chief or NTR) from my experience playing those paths, Tia still loves you and you still have a relationship with her. If you start to corrupt her she'll be interested in more things like public sex, anal, group sex, multiple wives, ect. However she's still your wife and she still loves you. There is no "pure" love route in the game that I've seen yet, but I do believe that the penny update may have one.

When I messaged Chyos back in February about the corruption system I was asking about this very subject. I asked him:

"It's about the corruption in the different women, If the corruption get's high enough will it ever lock you out of or prevent you from a love path with ANY of the girls? I know the corruption unlocks specific scenes and changes dialog but I heard that if the corruption gets too high it will prevent you from getting love or "true love" either now or in the future. Another commenter said that if corruption rises too quickly in the beginning of the relationship it'd mess up the love or "true love" relationship. Commenters were saying it's best to peruse the women until you get the true love, pure love, or whatever then start corrupting but not to go overboard because it can mess them up. I know that not all the women are the same like for example corrupting penny now will disable the "pure" love route. But I was curious if that was the same for the other's as well? If they're quest's are still under development are they safe to corrupt or will it mess everything up? So, I didn't know if any of that was true and/or if the corruption system was as sensitive as they said. Any help you could provide with the corruption/non-corruption system would be greatly appreciated."

Chyos response was:

" In case of Imawyn it is currently the case. If you go her corruption route first the love route is locked. But if the love route is done first she will just get more open minded. This is how I intend to continue it for some other women. But in most cases (like currently every other woman) higher corruption doesn't deny the love path and only enables things the woman wasn't willing to do."

The only Characters that benefit from a non corruption route so far are Imawyn and Penny.
None of the other girls have a none corruption route at this point
While I think I may now understand where this is coming from. Yeah, by non-corruption you are guaranteeing that you stay on the love route. This may just be a temporary thing until they get a proper update to their stories. Then you can advance to the "love" story line then probably start corrupting to make them more "open minded" as Chyos put it.

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Wow! There is a dream occurred after MC was auto-defeated by the cult! I've never had this dream in my first playthrough. :unsure:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wow! There is a dream occurred after MC was auto-defeated by the cult! I've never had this dream in my first playthrough. :unsure:
it was added a few Version ago, it can repeatedly trigger on defeat, same as Mira takeing advantage of you being immobile after being defeated in combat

Reactions: mercytea

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
When doing the Mira missions and you read the letter, if you read the letter a second time it allows you to change the relationships to the various characters from friends to siblings as an example. I changed it for the first time to a sibling/father-son incest relationship for giggles and during the scenes with Mira there were noticeable changes not just swapping out words or nicknames but different phrases and dialog. So a few questions...

Is it just in my head or did Chyos put in a slightly different dialog for an Incest storyline?

Will this destroy the overall main storyline or is this intentional? In other words, was this put in to avoid some obvious censorship/banning bullshit?

I'm mainly just curious to know which one is the correct one? As in the intentional design by the author. I don't know if he put that in there to pander to a specific fetish or if that was his original plan the whole time?

Edit: Nevermind. I read the warning and reread the letter and now it completely breaks the story logic where Marcus says he was the bodyguard shortly after admitting he was your guardian. So I got my answer, but why did Chyos make unique dialog for a incest scenario if he never intended for that to be the direction of the game?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When doing the Mira missions and you read the letter, if you read the letter a second time it allows you to change the relationships to the various characters from friends to siblings as an example. I changed it for the first time to a sibling/father-son incest relationship for giggles and during the scenes with Mira there were noticeable changes not just swapping out words or nicknames but different phrases and dialog. So a few questions...

Is it just in my head or did Chyos put in a slightly different dialog for an Incest storyline?

Will this destroy the overall main storyline or is this intentional? In other words, was this put in to avoid some obvious censorship/banning bullshit?

I'm mainly just curious to know which one is the correct one? As in the intentional design by the author. I don't know if he put that in there to pander to a specific fetish or if that was his original plan the whole time?

Edit: Nevermind. I read the warning and reread the letter and now it completely breaks the story logic where Marcus says he was the bodyguard shortly after admitting he was your guardian. So I got my answer, but why did Chyos make unique dialog for a incest scenario if he never intended for that to be the direction of the game?
Idk mante for patreon rules?
Or it was just one of the kinks that was asked by the supporters

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Lmao the first times I played this game Igor defeated so many times, that I know this flashback like the palm of my hand

• Haha
Reactions: mercytea

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Chyos was a bit pressured to allow some Incest relationship as I gather... it's quiet a popular fetish these days... even more so on this Forum.
Patreon guidlines on the otherhand forbid this content so the letter was a good way to block this content from normal plays while offering a chance to unlock it for invested Players aiming for this fetish
It won't break the main story as the MC is either completly unrelated to Marcus or a Bastard between him and his mother (she is likely tied to the main story)... Mira on the other hand is a bastard with a village girl and won#t matter much in regards to heritage.
The correct way to read the letter is the default way, but aside of different fialogues throughout Mira's and Emily's story there is nothing affected by that choice

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021

The letter doesnt break the story at all and there is no correct path. Its either you want incest or dont.

In the Incest path Marcus has an affair with your mother and you are their offspring and Marcus/Emily also happens at some point so Mira is technically your half-sister by blood.

He couldnt publicly come out and say you were his son because your mother is someone important in Kirlic so he WAS your biological father but had to say guardian. He kept the secret of your parentage to himself to protect the woman he loved and you.

In the regular version he's just some dude who looks out for you after bad things happen in the capital with your family. In the incest version its very romance novel like with him flee'ing the capital, unrequited love, forbidden affairs...personally I think it makes for a better plot in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
i dont understand what is every fuss about - there is about 10 girls in story line, i respect there is some futa - and decision, is patreons good will - on my hand i would not allow that - just deal with it.

u screwed up game: now recieve consequences. but i understand most of subs are soft so its fine

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In the regular version he's just some dude who looks out for you after bad things happen in the capital with your family. In the incest version its very romance novel like with him flee'ing the capital, unrequited love, forbidden affairs...personally I think it makes for a better plot in the long run.
I get that in the regular version he's just looking out for your family, and I completely agree with your assessment of the incest version (putting the incest fetish aside) about the forbidden affair/love. It does sound like a better story. In order to protect the MC he Marcus had to run away.

However in the latter on down the road I'm wondering if it's going to severely break the game logic. Since there isn't much to the main plot yet, you cant really screw anything up that much. What will happen when Chyos starts to create cities like the one the MC's mother was in? What will happen when Chyos starts to create a story about finding what happened to the MC's parents and his origins? Why did Marcus have to run with him? I'm wondering about these plot questions in the original storyline and now that I just found out he wrote in some Incest storyline, I'm wondering what's going to happen if/when it gets to the breaking point? What will happen if the MC's REAL father makes an appearance?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone help me?? I tried using my save from the previous versions and I tried downloading the cheat mod but when I played the game, the item is not there anymore and I can't get it from the guard since the guard was replace by a mercenary due to the previous missions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
However in the latter on down the road I'm wondering if it's going to severely break the game logic. Since there isn't much to the main plot yet, you cant really screw anything up that much. What will happen when Chyos starts to create cities like the one the MC's mother was in? What will happen when Chyos starts to create a story about finding what happened to the MC's parents and his origins? Why did Marcus have to run with him? I'm wondering about these plot questions in the original storyline and now that I just found out he wrote in some Incest storyline, I'm wondering what's going to happen if/when it gets to the breaking point? What will happen if the MC's REAL father makes an appearance?
There wouldn't be much of a difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Chyos was a bit pressured to allow some Incest relationship as I gather... it's quiet a popular fetish these days... even more so on this Forum.
That's what I thought at first, I just wanted to make sure. I get that it's popular I occasionally play games with that fetish in it but I've never forced the issue into a game. However just as a commentary note, the idea of Marcus running away with to protect his bastard kid, a forbidden love affair all sounded kinda cool on top of what would've been a plot twist that Mira would've been your sister. Personally I thought that might've made for a more interesting story, and the MC should've been able to talk it out and maybe choose to go down the Incest route or just a healthy platonic relationship (I guess she'd start dating Aidalin).

Anyway though that's just wishful thinking and I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Chyos is going to do with the MC, his parents, Mira, and all the other characters caught up in this drama.

There wouldn't be much of a difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again we'll have to see what Chyos does with these characters. I think what your saying about the Marcus/Mother angle does make sense on the condition that the MC NEVER brings up the issue of his biological father. If his mother was someone of great importance than isn't it also a pretty good assumption that his father is of equal importance? So if the MC asks a simple question "what about my father" then the entire Incest story gets blown out of the water. I don't see how it can hold up unless you try to paint some love triangle. For example the Mother is supposed to be married to "John" yet she's fucking her lover Marcus, gets knocked up and it all goes to Hell.

Personally I hope the mother being assassinated is all talk. The reason you gave for her assassination doesn't make any sense to me. While I know that nobody, especially a new King would want any competition for their birthright, typically women in these situations were used as political bargaining chips. To be married off and form alliances. She holds more value as a wife then as a corpse. I don't think killing her off for that reason is going to go over well unless there's some major catalyst for the assassination. Like for example her taking sides or giving a major speech for peace or power, but to go from that to murdering your own family is very dark. I don't see it happening, there has to be more to it. Now her betraying the family with something like adultery for example (possible love affair with Marcus), could very well be punishable by death or even if she fell in love with someone that threatened the power of the other two kings. Again I don't know, I'm just throwing out different Ideas. I personally would like the MC to have some family and not be completely alone in the game. It's sad to think that everyone that cared about the MC before his lust/penis curse(or gift) is dead. Also a secret lover sounds better than a loyal bodyguard.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's what I thought at first, I just wanted to make sure. I get that it's popular I occasionally play games with that fetish in it but I've never forced the issue into a game. However just as a commentary note, the idea of Marcus running away with to protect his bastard kid, a forbidden love affair all sounded kinda cool on top of what would've been a plot twist that Mira would've been your sister. Personally I thought that might've made for a more interesting story, and the MC should've been able to talk it out and maybe choose to go down the Incest route or just a healthy platonic relationship (I guess she'd start dating Aidalin).

Anyway though that's just wishful thinking and I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Chyos is going to do with the MC, his parents, Mira, and all the other characters caught up in this drama.

Again we'll have to see what Chyos does with these characters. I think what your saying about the Marcus/Mother angle does make sense on the condition that the MC NEVER brings up the issue of his biological father. If his mother was someone of great importance than isn't it also a pretty good assumption that his father is of equal importance? So if the MC asks a simple question "what about my father" then the entire Incest story gets blown out of the water. I don't see how it can hold up unless you try to paint some love triangle. For example the Mother is supposed to be married to "John" yet she's fucking her lover Marcus, gets knocked up and it all goes to Hell.

Personally I hope the mother being assassinated is all talk. The reason you gave for her assassination doesn't make any sense to me. While I know that nobody, especially a new King would want any competition for their birthright, typically women in these situations were used as political bargaining chips. To be married off and form alliances. She holds more value as a wife then as a corpse. I don't think killing her off for that reason is going to go over well unless there's some major catalyst for the assassination. Like for example her taking sides or giving a major speech for peace or power, but to go from that to murdering your own family is very dark. I don't see it happening, there has to be more to it. Now her betraying the family with something like adultery for example (possible love affair with Marcus), could very well be punishable by death or even if she fell in love with someone that threatened the power of the other two kings. Again I don't know, I'm just throwing out different Ideas. I personally would like the MC to have some family and not be completely alone in the game. It's sad to think that everyone that cared about the MC before his lust/penis curse(or gift) is dead. Also a secret lover sounds better than a loyal bodyguard.
I'd pressume that the MC feels so distanted from his "parents" he never knew that he won't try to actually delve deeper than the issue at hands that could potentially threaten his live... except for a few phrases same as currently done with Mira.
While I agree that a woman is no direct threat to a King it's a different matter if it was known she was expecting or even haveing a son. Even if only a nephew to the late King, given the political turmoil the heritage took it's not out of the question that nobles would try to make him a King... either in order to influence him from a VERY young age or because they sincerly believe him to be a better choice than his cousins.
Murdering the "parents" before giving birth or right after leaving the kid to die would be an easy way to deal with such a threat.
She was married in a political marriage before which allowed her to be pregnant without causing a direct scandal.
Like for example her taking sides or giving a major speech for peace or power, but to go from that to murdering your own family is very dark.
A rather common occurence in medieval european courts though.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
MC mother can be a goddess!! just like her sister and why only mc be the chosen one and not the other there are too many man dude.. and i don care about the fKing and his son just wan to know more about what happened in the first goddess war with the orc..
Son of a goddess?
Where are the evidences?
By Marcus letter it is confirmed she was at least human

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC mother can be a goddess!! just like her sister and why only mc be the chosen one and not the other there are too many man dude.. and i don care about the fKing and his son just wan to know more about what happened in the first goddess war with the orc..
What war did the gods fight against mortals like the orcs?
We did receive bits of information, that when the late King surpressed the orc civilisation on the continent, the humans tryed to counter the ritual and magic power of the Orcs by building churches on the conquered ritual sides... but there never was an indication that the gods actively went to war against one another... even Isha's story is only a story about a quarrel and not a full blown war.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes