Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Guys i have a question
when Tia is 25c she has more slutty dialogue with orcs while fucking
i have another save file with Dasak as chieftain and in that one i just can't rase her corruption to 25 i only have 23
any ideas or help?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Guys i have a question
when Tia is 25c she has more slutty dialogue with orcs while fucking
i have another save file with Dasak as chieftain and in that one i just can't rase her corruption to 25 i only have 23
any ideas or help?
If you're talking about sending her to the orc camp then I thought her dialog stayed the same there no matter what corruption level she was. I had her at 25 and I had her at 0 and when I sent her to the orc camp when I was chief it was the same slutty dialog. I think she loves it regardless.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I wouldn't have known it either, if I hadn't seen it in the code of Rumah village events.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I hope and I pray that he will never introduce this damn shit.

Just tell me how in the world a pregnancy would fit in the story as a whole.

What could possibly happen if a a girl gets pregnant in this story?

a) a hidden abortion

b) MC marries her and they settle in the village

c) MC marries her and they go away: this is most likely what it's going to happen when Kate gets pregnant

d) MC leaves her and everything else behind

point b), c) and d) mean a big earthquake in the story: new locations, new storylines, new characters and the old ones thrown away
The reality of war is it kills people. With diminished populations the weak areas will be taken over by more dominant areas to gather the resources. It is natural for a population with some level of security to encourage the home population to have children. An orphanage as a training center and nurture point would be a natural attraction. You may like to have the unlimited sex without the consequence, well this is how it is done, short of sending your children to be burnt sacrifices to Baal... or that ilk for prosperity.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
In "Roundscape Adorevia" there is pregnancy, the children are left in a room of the castle without any kind of importance in the story.
In this type of game, the children open the possibility that there are sequels to the game in which you take them and other things, for example.

1) You can close a plot, for example, Miranda has a son and is dedicated to taking care of him (there is no character that is called that, it is just an example)

2) A bad ending The player decides to leave the adventures and raise the son of Miranda

3) NTR: Miranda has a son with Philippe and both are given to the marriage

4) anything

Not everything is wrong with pregnancy, you just have to give it importance in the story
Childless couples can adopt children. The Children can receive an education at the orphanage. Various citizens can volunteer time and resources to help defer costs. Attacks on the town, children could be stolen by bandits or opposition groups. You have that cult that hasn't been dealt with, no matter that I have several times slaughtered everyone that was in the cellar of the fallen church.

Reactions: mercytea

Monkeydragon69

Jun 16, 2020
So just to be clear, you listened to Frisha and Dave after dinner, then the next day you hid in Giron's office and listened to Dave and Giron at, or just after, noon, then you tried to listen in on Frisha and Dave the next time Frisha visited but Dave didnt try to corrupt her?
Yes. A couple times now hoping for a change. All Dave does is talk about collecting taxes

I even keep trying everything I did to reach this point in Frisha's questline thinking maybe I missed a trigger to progress, but as far as I can tell that's not it.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yes. A couple times now hoping for a change. All Dave does is talk about collecting taxes

I even keep trying everything I did to reach this point in Frisha's questline thinking maybe I missed a trigger to progress, but as far as I can tell that's not it.
I remember having difficulty with this quest too in getting it advanced. Pretty sure it has to be exact in the time follow up. When it says you have to overhear Dave and Giron the next day, it has to be the next day, no later, I think. Same with following up Frisha, so if you followed her Wednesday then you have to go again Saturday, or if you went Saturday first then you have to do that next Wednesday.

When you hide and listen, what do Dave and Giron discuss when you overhear the discussion, the day after spying on Frisha and Dave?

Monkeydragon69

Jun 16, 2020
I remember having difficulty with this quest too in getting it advanced. Pretty sure it has to be exact in the time follow up. When it says you have to overhear Dave and Giron the next day, it has to be the next day, no later, I think. Same with following up Frisha, so if you followed her Wednesday then you have to go again Saturday, or if you went Saturday first then you have to do that next Wednesday.

When you hide and listen, what do Dave and Giron discuss when you overhear the discussion, the day after spying on Frisha and Dave?
That's the thing tho, I was thinking the same and was very exact doing that.

My order of doing things went - Overhear convo at Emily House, Go to Giron house, hide until dinner, go spy on Dave and Frisha, leave wait outside for next day/or go to house to sleep for next day, wait till 10 head off to bookcase to spy on Dave and Giron at 12, hit Hide and listen, it triggers a scene instantly and then listen to Dave and Giron. Then I wait for the next chance to go and spy on Dave and Frisha. Nothing

The convo between Dave and Giron goes - Dave wants help to sleep/corrupt Frisha asks Giron for help, Giron agrees and says "I can't help you with that... But I'll think of something ok?" Dave then says thank you and scene ends.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
That's the thing tho, I was thinking the same and was very exact doing that.

My order of doing things went - Overhear convo at Emily House, Go to Giron house, hide until dinner, go spy on Dave and Frisha, leave wait outside for next day/or go to house to sleep for next day, wait till 10 head off to bookcase to spy on Dave and Giron at 12, hit Hide and listen, it triggers a scene instantly and then listen to Dave and Giron. Then I wait for the next chance to go and spy on Dave and Frisha. Nothing

The convo between Dave and Giron goes - Dave wants help to sleep/corrupt Frisha asks Giron for help, Giron agrees and says "I can't help you with that... But I'll think of something ok?" Dave then says thank you and scene ends.
Sounds like you got the right conversation between Dave and Giron, so the next step after that is to spy on Dave and Frisha again at the next opportunity. Does Dave not offer Frisha wine when you spy on them again?

Monkeydragon69

Jun 16, 2020
Sounds like you got the right conversation between Dave and Giron, so the next step after that is to spy on Dave and Frisha again at the next opportunity. Does Dave not offer Frisha wine when you spy on them again?
He does not offer the wine.

I even tried changing out the wine afterwards doing everything all over again, then spying again. Just Dave rambling on about taxes

Reactions: geninaheci

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

I even tried changing out the wine afterwards doing everything all over again, then spying again. Just Dave rambling on about taxes
Okay, that is weird. I think I remember having a similar problem.

1. After the tax conversation between Dave and Frisha, did you go listen to Dave and Giron the next day, and then go spy on Dave and Frisha again?
2. Did you try spying at dinner again first, then spying on them after dinner when you spied the second time?
3. When you spy on Dave and Frisha again, do you go up to the door and click on it to initiate the spying?

Reactions: vimmers

Monkeydragon69

Jun 16, 2020
Okay, that is weird. I think I remember having a similar problem.

1. After the tax conversation between Dave and Frisha, did you go listen to Dave and Giron the next day, and then go spy on Dave and Frisha again?
2. Did you try spying at dinner again first, then spying on them after dinner when you spied the second time?
3. When you spy on Dave and Frisha again, do you go up to the door and click on it to initiate the spying?
Figured it out. The quest (Control your Lust) must be completed then you can spy on Dave and Giron. I never went back to Lucius after handing Lucius a sample and thus did not complete the quest.

Thanks for your help while I tried to figure this out

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Have you completed Lucios Quest already and unlocked the strong antisehtic or what it's called again?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Figured it out. The quest (Control your Lust) must be completed then you can spy on Dave and Giron. I never went back to Lucius after handing Lucius a sample and thus did not complete the quest.

Thanks for your help while I tried to figure this out
Lol, well, I tried anyway. Sorry I couldn't be of any real help.

I let Chyos know the walkthrough should be revised to indicate that the Lucius quest needs to be completed before spying on Dave and Giron. I didn't remember that at all, but maybe it's because I had already completed that quest by the time I got to Dave and Giron.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
It's a matter of how many times they get sent to the orc camp rather than their stats.
So, I sent Tia to the orc camp 8 or 9ish times until she finally started to say that she enjoyed it and that she loved being an orc cumdump ect. However during the actual scene of her having sex at the orc camp the dialog never changed. Is that normal? or is there any new content I may have missed like a potental second scene or additional dialog DURING the act tia is having orc sex? She just keeps getting fucked and says that she "has to endure" so something along those lines. After admitting that she loves being an orc slut in the village before leaving for the orc camp it seems a little weird to have the same generic dialog during the orc/tia fucking scene.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The reality of war is it kills people. With diminished populations the weak areas will be taken over by more dominant areas to gather the resources. It is natural for a population with some level of security to encourage the home population to have children. An orphanage as a training center and nurture point would be a natural attraction. You may like to have the unlimited sex without the consequence, well this is how it is done, short of sending your children to be burnt sacrifices to Baal... or that ilk for prosperity.
What the hell are you talking about, dude?

This whole pregnancy thing would be an eyesore in this game.

Most of all, WHY IN THE DAMN WORLD SOME F95 BALLBUSTERS WANT THAT THE GAMES LOOK ALL THE SAME?

WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD DON'T THESE DUDES THAT WANT THAT EVERY FUCKING DAMN GAME MUST BECOME A HAREM INCEST GAME WHERE THE MC KNOCKS UP EVERY DAMN FEMALE CHARACTER SHUT UP AND GO FUCK THEMSELVES?

Wanna a harem incest preggo game? play Lust Epidemic, Peasants Quest, Summercrap Saga and fuck yourselves.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes