shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
How can i get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing happens for me.
Hmm iirc its between/at 6 or 8pm, Tia needs to be at Rumah (not at her house or with you).

Hi, i am having trouble recruiting brigands for Lyvia's quest. all of them are dying, am i doing something wrong?
After the fight just click on the brigand body and check then, should be a option to kill/leave/recruit him

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hi, i am having trouble recruiting brigands for Lyvia's quest. all of them are dying, am i doing something wrong?
Besides the other answers you were given, you could also try making sure you had the conversation with Lyvia by the campfire in the mercenary camp. Until you talk with her about recruitment, you won't be able to find the bodies lying around after you defeat them in combat.
How do you get Claire to give you BJ? She always skipped straight to sex for me.
I had this experience too, when I recently replayed. She does go to sex before doing BJs, but I forget what triggered the BJs. It's possible it has to do with further advancing Kate's relationship, or maybe getting more affection with Claire first. Or maybe try having sex with Claire in the cellar first. Wish I could be of more help on this one; I guess it's not in the walkthrough posted in the OP?

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Has anyone found Liandra? I got stuck following her tracks at the point where it says "to the east, I must be getting close, this way is leading to a dead end." I can't seem to progress after that, any help would be so much appreciated!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay so Thomas has a deal to let you stay for free as long as he can go back to blackmail Kate. If you accept this deal, can you stop him again? And if you stop him again, will he offer another deal?

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Hmm iirc its between/at 6 or 8pm, Tia needs to be at Rumah (not at her house or with you).

After the fight just click on the brigand body and check then, should be a option to kill/leave/recruit him
yes i have tried doing that multiple times with all the bodies but no dialogue is showing up unfortunately

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Okay so Thomas has a deal to let you stay for free as long as he can go back to blackmail Kate. If you accept this deal, can you stop him again? And if you stop him again, will he offer another deal?
Pretty sure you can not stop him anymore.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
as you can see here, i already finished the fight but i cannot interact with the body to recruit them. that is true for all of them.. now they're all dead without me being to recruit anyone

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Have you clicked on the body?
Yes, i have tried clicking with mouse and with the space BAR, i have also tried everything from clicking near the body on all directions to clicking like a maniac xD and its still not working..

i have tried to use the save editor to manually add the mercenaries but it's not working, they're not showing up.. there seem to be a trigger missing somewhere

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes