FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you Chyos for the rework on the Rest mechanic! Makes the game far less boring. The rest variable which was stuck at 100 max and would go down over time was a real hassle to deal with.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
Jun 20, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game, just had a question about Julia.

When talking to the Baron after giving the him the goblin ears Julia appeared, the mc said that he should talk with her latter but when talking with her there is no new conversation. Do i need to advance another questline to talk to her about that or was it just a throwaway line?

Reactions: Inthegrassmills

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I have to say that while it can become annoying to make or develop a game itself. The fact the devs include a walkthrough with the game is a nice addition, the only other RPG engine game that includes a walkthorugh (at least the ones I have) is Peasants Quest.

I thank the Dev Chyos and her or his team for that. It's better then getting stuck and having to come on F95 and search the Struggle With Sin forum for solutions.

Side Note: RPG engine ames do have hints and clues included in the dialog, not sure about this game, there's hints, like screwing up a date, but nothing more to go on. That's fine since most of the time I just mess around in the game and end up coming across what I needed too do to finish a quest.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Holy moly, this game is getting more branches than a tree.
The route of Frisha will take more than two playthroughs to see all the incomes, just amazing!
( I wonder how is Yasmine dialogue after the arrival of Liandra)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yes, i have tried clicking with mouse and with the space BAR, i have also tried everything from clicking near the body on all directions to clicking like a maniac xD and its still not working..

i have tried to use the save editor to manually add the mercenaries but it's not working, they're not showing up.. there seem to be a trigger missing somewhere
I haven't got that far in the new playthrough so I'm trying to remember the triggers
Get Imawyn out of Jail and make her bandit leader and after you cleared Imawin's camp talk to Lyvia a few times in the soldiers hut beside the Mayors house. Seeing as Lyvia is in your group I assume you did all that. Sorry I can't help.

Reactions: AsmodeusX

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
does anyone one have a full non ntr save of 0.3.9.5 deleted mine by mistake
You don't need it anymore.

Does anyone one have a full non-ntr and full ntr save of 0.3.9.5?
Same as above.

Please anyone who have saves . Pls share it . I do not want to start it from beginning
Are you blind? You can find it in your save folder since the Author provided it.

a struggle with sin walkthrough v0.4.1
Same as above. You can find it in your game folder since the Author provided it.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I am having a lot of problems with v.0.4.0.5.
1.-to begin, the image of the game is reversed and everything is turned upside down.
2.-Another is when I follow the guide of the game is that in the part of kate in point 1 she tells me that I have to listen to her speak with shots at 0am I have tried but as soon as that hour I only see her leave the room of You take and go to your room to change to sleep and I've been trying for a long time that I even tried to try and put it aside for the moment
3.-Another is in the part where they send me to look for the bags of potatoes and onions. I have cleaned all the cobwebs and taken the bag of onions but the one with potatoes is not in the place indicated by the guide.
Can someone tell me if it is necessary to advance with the other girls before starting with Kate or what is causing this problem that I have the same with the sacks.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Nice, the uploads for this game are coming out quick. Never understood why a pirate site would want us to wait for new content when it was already out.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
For anyone worried or complaining about the saves form before 3.9.5 not being compatible anymore, the save that comes with the game has aleady done a good amount of the content it won't take too long to catch up.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I haven't got that far in the new playthrough so I'm trying to remember the triggers
Get Imawyn out of Jail and make her bandit leader and after you cleared Imawin's camp talk to Lyvia a few times in the soldiers hut beside the Mayors house. Seeing as Lyvia is in your group I assume you did all that. Sorry I can't help.
yea i have already done all of that. thank you for trying anyway i appreciate it.. seems like i may have to quit the game now as this is a crucial part of the game that will allow me to advance further in my quests

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
You don't need it anymore.

Same as above.

Are you blind? You can find it in your save folder since the Author provided it.

Same as above. You can find it in your game folder since the Author provided it.
I need them because i erase the ones who came with the game.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes