icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
Where is the sink ?According to the drill, I still can’t find which fighter pit, where is it on the map?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Hi Chyos, are pregnancy is the path of ending , or can give birth , i hope can birth and not the end the game

ohnuker

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Chyos, are pregnancy is the path of ending , or can give birth , i hope can birth and not the end the game
I think we will be able to impregnate them after we complete the orphanage quest and the kids can stay there maybe cant wait for the pregnancy update

Tristepan

Oct 21, 2017
I wouldn't mind a download with just a patch for the new version to update the old version.
If it is posible I mean, rpgmaker games are weird like that.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
zARRR, Evangelion, I'm goin nuts here with all the ppl always asking for saves and not bothering to do a search or go back a couple pages. :cautious:

I'm really enjoying the game, just had a question about Julia.

When talking to the Baron after giving the him the goblin ears Julia appeared, the mc said that he should talk with her latter but when talking with her there is no new conversation. Do i need to advance another questline to talk to her about that or was it just a throwaway line?
Did you do Liandra's quest yet?

Who is Liandra?
Baron's daughter that is supposed to marry Dave. You get a quest to investigate why she hasn't arrived yet.

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I am having a lot of problems with v.0.4.0.5.
1.-to begin, the image of the game is reversed and everything is turned upside down.
2.-Another is when I follow the guide of the game is that in the part of kate in point 1 she tells me that I have to listen to her speak with shots at 0am I have tried but as soon as that hour I only see her leave the room of You take and go to your room to change to sleep and I've been trying for a long time that I even tried to try and put it aside for the moment
3.-Another is in the part where they send me to look for the bags of potatoes and onions. I have cleaned all the cobwebs and taken the bag of onions but the one with potatoes is not in the place indicated by the guide.
Can someone tell me if it is necessary to advance with the other girls before starting with Kate or what is causing this problem that I have the same with the sacks.
1. That's weird, haven't heard of that issue before. Seems like a problem with your computer.
2. Not sure what you are saying here. Something about midnight, when Kate gives Thomas her money for the day and then walks to her room. And you go to the other room, the one that can be rented? Anyway, nope, don't know what you're trying to say about it.
3. The bag of potatoes is there, somewhere in the upper left corner of the cellar. Just keep trying the bags, you'll get it.

Regarding my previous comment about visiting this thread next year, forget about that. But, does any of you guys have a way to move save file from older ver. to current ver.?
You mean of the saves that will work, starting from 0.3.9.5? Just go to the Saves folder, copy and paste into new game version's folder.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
zARRR, Evangelion, I'm goin nuts here with all the ppl always asking for saves and not bothering to do a search or go back a couple pages. :cautious:

Did you do Liandra's quest yet?

Baron's daughter that is supposed to marry Dave. You get a quest to investigate why she hasn't arrived yet.
Ahahah me too, Pervy sensei, I just reached the point where I gave up putting some sense into people's minds

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
  • 28.After this dialogue it is possible to trigger the 3some with Claire and Kate. To get this Claire must have C5+
In Kate 28, to get the 3some, Claire's C must be 5+ & I got 6, but it didn't trigger.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
does anyone one have a full non ntr save of 0.3.9.5 deleted mine by mistake i dont mind any version as long as its not befor 3.9.5
Now everytime someone will ask for save files instead of going to the search bar or some pages before, I will drop some random trivia.
Did you know that octopuses have blue blood because they have less iron than mammals?
blood based copper and not iron to be specific

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Well, with previous saves not working, at least it gives me an excuse to delete my confusing save list..

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I've been there b4. here's an answer, have you done naming your new band of mercs? if not, talk to Lyvia at campfire (directly, not at the blinking where Ilmwyn was). Let me spoiler with something, check images below.
View attachment 1327210
View attachment 1327211

see that "if Lyvia Progress = 21", that was after you've done talking with the baron. Then in 2nd image, with CV#596 and #597 are set, those brigands are open for recruit
so from what i understand according to this is that i should have Lyvia progress at 21+ before i can recruit right?

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
36 hours gameplay down the drain ..... ehh whatever , atleast i got something to keep me busy for a day or 3 , welp back to grindin i guess:rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes