Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Same problem with the guy above me, both the MEGA and MixDrop links have a white screen bug.

Last edited:

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Hello, I completed the "control your lust" quest in version 0.4.1 but somehow Lucius never gave me the strong anesthetic. Was it removed?

Edit: OK my bad forgot I have to wait a week afterwards before he sells it.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
does anyone knows what program he uses for the cg?
TK-17 (The Klub - 17)
Can you tell me how to replay the scenes?
The same way you played each scene originally. If you are unable to play a scene as it was done originally, then it is not replayable at this time. So, for example, to play Kate's bedroom scenes again, you have to visit her in her bedroom again.
With the 2 point it is from the walkthrough in the first part of the part of kate says to listen to kate and you take talk at 0am but I do not get any of them 2 talking and the sack I already tried clicking on all the parts on the left side of the room but nothing happens
Still not really sure what you are saying about the 2nd point. You mean you can't overhear Kate and Thomas talking at midnight on the 2nd floor?

I don't know what else to tell you about the potatoes. Maybe you need to redownload and install the game again, because the potatoes are there.

Reactions: Kibad

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Which girls have the most scenes?
Kate and Tia probably have the most. Emily and Claire also have a good number.
hi why liandra hasn't arrived after 3 day?
Hmm, haven't played that quest yet, but isn't this where you are supposed to go out and investigate why she hasn't shown up yet? You need to track her down.
Hello, I completed the "control your lust" quest in version 0.4.1 but somehow Lucius never gave me the strong anesthetic. Was it removed?
That's weird. The strong anesthetic is not in the walkthrough for Lucius? Walkthrough is in the OP of this thread.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Kate and Tia probably have the most. Emily and Claire also have a good number.

Hmm, haven't played that quest yet, but isn't this where you are supposed to go out and investigate why she hasn't shown up yet? You need to track her down.

That's weird. The strong anesthetic is not in the walkthrough for Lucius? Walkthrough is in the OP of this thread.
I can actually confirm for the anesthetic part, I completed the quest of Lucius and strangely he still not sells you the strong anesthetic, but only the normal one

dnswd

Dec 10, 2018
With the 2 point it is from the walkthrough in the first part of the part of kate says to listen to kate and you take talk at 0am but I do not get any of them 2 talking and the sack I already tried clicking on all the parts on the left side of the room but nothing happens
The listening part is after the mini game in the tavern when she fails serving customers properly. the hallway upstairs is in ---| shape, you have to stay in the corridor part.

The potato sack in the basement of the kitchen is behind the top left column and doesnt show properly.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can actually confirm for the anesthetic part, I completed the quest of Lucius and strangely he still not sells you the strong anesthetic, but only the normal one
I restarted from scratch and I've just bought it. Dunno what to say to you.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
I have a question. If have imawyn A 20 and 19 C, will it go to love route or corruption route?

I'm feel confused after reading the walktrough

dnswd

Dec 10, 2018
its also worth noting that sitting next to Lyvia at the campfire does nothing for me. it just progresses time and the quest does not update for some reason
Do you have wine in your inventory? Normal wine that is. Also were you sitting next to Lyvia at the campfire after 6pm?

Reactions: AsmodeusX

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Remember, it takes a week for him to research the anesthic then when you call he tells you he found something.
I got it no problem.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you choose both options when describing your problem?
I think this only happens if you try to tell him the trueth, without trying to flash him first

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes