AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Do you have wine in your inventory? Normal wine that is. Also were you sitting next to Lyvia at the campfire after 6pm?
yes i had wine and it was after 6 pm. right now i am trying to increase my hearts to above 21 to see if that makes a difference

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Now I'm stuck, I can't save Frank at the Bandit Camp because I don't have a Healing Potion, I have a Healing Tincture but that's no good. I saved him last playthrough but I'm dammed if I know where I got the Potion :confused:

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now I'm stuck, I can't save Frank at the Bandit Camp because I don't have a Healing Potion, I have a Healing Tincture but that's no good. I saved him last playthrough but I'm dammed if I know where I got the Potion :confused:
Nooo Frank is like best mate ever, (He doesn’t do much but who cares), the cultists drop it, or you can craft it with the quest of Katherin (Tia’s anal quest)

Reactions: JakubK and Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Nooo Frank is like best mate ever, (He doesn’t do much but who cares), the cultists drop it, or you can craft it with the quest of Katherin
Thanks Zarr, I don't want to loose him either. Damn I thought I knew this game backwards, but I don't. I keep starting quests before I'm ready, I should have done Tia's line first and I didn't so it messed up Penny's line and now poor Frank will have to lie there and bleed until I get Katherine done.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks Zarr, I don't want to loose him either. Damn I thought I knew this game backwards, but I don't. I keep starting quests before I'm ready, I should have done Tia's line first and I didn't so it messed up Penny's line and now poor Frank will have to lie there and bleed until I get Katherine done.
Glad I could help!
Also what happened with Penny?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can get them as a drop from the cultists in Adrianna Storyline before you learn how to make them in Tia's storyline... and by killing Grumpkin in December (in game)

Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can get them as a drop from the cultists in Adrianna Storyline before you learn how to make them in Tia's storyline... and by killing Grumpkin in December (in game)
But isn’t Grumpkin like the hardest enemy in the entire game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But isn’t Grumpkin like the hardest enemy in the entire game?
He has around the same HP as the Prophet and doesn't hit harder than a Bandit... so maybe he is, but still managable with 2 guys... plus you get an kick ass axe, that however is inferior to the shadow gem axe or iron one.
personally I found him easier than the 2 Bandits in the camp

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I've been there b4. here's an answer, have you done naming your new band of mercs? if not, talk to Lyvia at campfire (directly, not at the blinking where Ilmwyn was). Let me spoiler with something, check images below.
View attachment 1327210
View attachment 1327211

see that "if Lyvia Progress = 21", that was after you've done talking with the baron. Then in 2nd image, with CV#596 and #597 are set, those brigands are open for recruit
turned out you were right. After i increased Lyvia's hearts to 21 i was able to unlock her evening event near the camp, which then made me able to recruit the mercenaries..
Thank you alot of the help

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Glad I could help!
Also what happened with Penny?
Lol..Because I hadn't gone far enough with Tia I didn't have lubricant....So had a lot of "ouch" with Penny and Henry woke up before she was quite ready. (Only one scene so not really a problem)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hadn't progressed Adriana either, once I built up a few levels on the Orcs around her I got greedy and went Lyvia and the Brigands (Great for grind if you can survive). Have to wait till Christmas for the Grumpkin and I'm only April. Like zARR, I also find him tricky. Anyway I got sorted, left Frank bleeding until I got the potion recipe

rasingh

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone give me full save file complete with all quest . I missed some quest with kate . Please share

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes