Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this is RPG MV, why you need to have file in that?
Chyos experimented with a save system that would put saves in that location so that people could be even more lazy by avoiding to copy past old save games in the new game folder... it just never worked and he droped it for the old system again

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anyone pls share doodads folder on game data of the new version
Did you know?
it was said that the famous counselor of the Romanov, Rasputin, was very gifted... If you catch my meaning.
Stories said that he had a massive penis long 33 inches and that he would show it sometimes in pubs to young women for his twisted fun, but these stories are probably fake, made up by his enemies.
But you can still see his dick kept in a jar in the erotic museum of St.Peterburg!....Which is also probably fake because after they killed him they throw him in Malaya Nevka, a river, and when they found the body it wasn’t emasculated.
And what about the dong kept in the jar?
Well it turns out it wasn’t even a penis, but a sea cucumber.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hay gyz,I am having this weird error msg & game map issue on version 0.4.1.0a. Any idea about how to solve this issue?
(I am playing the compressed version of the game)
1.PNG 2.PNG

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Any one give save file up to v 3.9.5
Y’all lazy to read the pages before, even lazier than sloths.
In fact did you know that Sloths don’t suffer from insomnia?
They mostly sleep for 18 hours at day and eat only a day in a week!
They may be slow, but in water they are fast swimmers, and they come down from their tree only in exceptionally moments, like when they need to defecate.
They are monogamous and a female sloth can have one little sloth per year.
For avoiding predators they use camouflage in an incredible way, and their predators are eagles and Jaguars.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm so I downloaded the latest version but after copying the save folder and overwriting all files, now the saves won't load. It just stays in the savegame menu. Any solution to this?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hmmm so I downloaded the latest version but after copying the save folder and overwriting all files, now the saves won't load. It just stays in the savegame menu. Any solution to this?
I am starting to lose faith in humanity, who am I kidding it was already lost...
We have been talking since April that from 4.0.0 onwards, no save files will work, yoou have to start from scratch.
It was even written in the OP!

Reactions: Evangelion-01

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
is there a room of memory save that's just after the intro stuff like the older versions had? as the room of memory save for the latest version has from what i can tell almost everything done and i really hate having to redo the intro stuff all over again X_X

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Am I the only one who experience when playing Black Jack the money won does not add up correctly I even experience winning all the bet but I got less money than when I stated.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes