Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
There are save files go pages back and also there is one in the game.
Did you know that when Potatoes and tomatoes were brought initially in Europe they thought they were poisonous?
Travelers firstly ate also the sprouts which are poisonous
Potatoes are poisonous specially after being expose to sunlight or the air after being peeled that's why it good to have them soak in water and tomatoes are poisonous cause their juice becomes poison after reacting to the utensil back then. Well this is what I read not sire.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Am I the only one who experience when playing Black Jack the money won does not add up correctly I even experience winning all the bet but I got less money than when I stated.
No, but to be sure I always save before trying
Potatoes are poisonous specially after being expose to sunlight or the air after being peeled that's why it good to have them soak in water and tomatoes are poisonous cause their juice becomes poison after reacting to the utensil back then. Well this is what I read not sire.
Oh yeah! It is true, I may have forgot that part but thanks

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Did you know that in the middle time when people gets hitted by an arrow in the knee,the best thing to ddo is to break the arrow without removing or moving the arrow tip? Because if you do it like in the movies you will bleed faster. So they got a doctor where they practice the removal of the tip with extremely precision.

Alsowhen you get hitted by anarrow in the knee you cant be a adventurer again and you can only provide services as guard in Whiterun.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Did you know that in the middle time when people gets hitted by an arrow in the knee,the best thing to ddo is to break the arrow without removing or moving the arrow tip? Because if you do it like in the movies you will bleed faster. So they got a doctor where they practice the removal of the tip with extremely precision.

Alsowhen you get hitted by anarrow in the knee you cant be a adventurer again and you can only provide services as guard in Whiterun.
Also it meant “getting married” but we all know that is less cooler and probably more dangerous than getting hit by an actual arrow... in the knee

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
are next version will change frisha and liandra? if frisha change event, we need start over , or can change it middle of game

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
What's the best recommended stats for Lyvia's talent?

For Tia I did constitution nature and strength but I don't know what's best for Lyvia.

Can I only recruit 10 merc my camp is empty after sending them to town and mines.

Last edited:

Kane100

May 25, 2017
I payed some hours and got pretty far I guess. But I have some problems:

- I can't progress with the mother and her 2 daughters (1 you learn reading from and the other with the fashion stuff) -> I have reading 2, but any further interaction does nothing. The mother has sex with me in the bedroom, but nowhere else. I think 1 daughter needs to be in the church and the other one I don't know (I need to visit the major more often I think)......
- In the tavern Kate and her mother, both have sex with me, but not together or outside.
- The herbalist and her daughter won't allow interactions between each other, only separatly
- The soldiers are dead and I infiltrated the thiefs camp with the leftover captain of the soldiers and the elf. But I can't start to recruit new defenders for the village, she just sits at the campfire and says "we will rise again"
- I finished the wagon with the horse, but nobody wants to go to a new city
- Everybody is saying something with getting pregnant, but nobody does....I guess it's not implemented

I'm not sure if I am at the end of the content, but I don't think so......at least not with everything. It's a pretty nice game, but way to chaotic progress, often I feel lost without knowing if I maybe broke the game progress or what exactly to do or if it is just the end at this point.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

- I can't progress with the mother and her 2 daughters (1 you learn reading from and the other with the fashion stuff) -> I have reading 2, but any further interaction does nothing. The mother has sex with me in the bedroom, but nowhere else. I think 1 daughter needs to be in the church and the other one I don't know (I need to visit the major more often I think)......
- In the tavern Kate and her mother, both have sex with me, but not together or outside.
- The herbalist and her daughter won't allow interactions between each other, only separatly
- The soldiers are dead and I infiltrated the thiefs camp with the leftover captain of the soldiers and the elf. But I can't start to recruit new defenders for the village, she just sits at the campfire and says "we will rise again"
- Everybody is saying something with getting pregnant, but nobody does....I guess it's not implemented

I'm not sure if I am at the end of the content, but I don't think so......at least not with everything. It's a pretty nice game, but way to chaotic progress, often I feel lost without knowing if I maybe broke the game progress or what exactly to do or if it is just the end at this point.
Have you finish Lucius quest and gave him the book of potion? You need that to progress the Emily and Mira quest.

For Kate and Clara yeah that's the end.

For Katherine and Tia also not yet possible for the two of them.

Talk to Lyvia by the camp fire after the elf leaves that would be at night at 6 PM you can take her place and them progress.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have an issue with Lyvia Affection 26 Corruption 8 and she still won't have sex in the tent.

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Have you finish Lucius quest and gave him the book of potion? You need that to progress the Emily and Mira quest.

Talk to Lyvia by the camp fire after the elf leaves that would be at night at 6 PM you can take her place and them progress.
Yes, done everything with Lucius, but still nothing happens further with the book girl. I can put my arm around her during reading, nothing more and no further addiction points or whatever......maybe I have to continue with her sister first (to spy more in the major house)?
I did talk to Lyvia at the camp after the elf is gone (you have like a shiny point you can react with), but I am only sitting down and it's saying 1 hour wasted, no talking. Lyvia has addiction 15 or higher and I can do everything with the elf in the tent.

Maybe the game really broke for me, I don't know.....

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

That's not all of the Kate and Claire content. If you got to the point of the wagon, you should be able to do the threesome content with them when Kate goes to bed. The first time happens when you decide on going to Kirlic, I believe. After that, you need to fuck Kate in bed first and keep going until Claire interrupts. Also, if Claire is corrupted enough, there is an outside scene for her.

Kane100, the next city has not been implemented yet. Also, no pregnancy content yet. Also, you can check the quest log for hints, or to find out if you have reached the end of a quest for now. Also, sometimes when you reach the end of a quest, there will be a notice from Chyos that you have reached the end of the content for that quest. Finally, if you continue to get stuck, you can always check out the walkthrough in the OP of this thread. The first page, I believe, tells you what basic quests you need to get out of the way first so all content is accessible.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Minor bug after the 3some with Kate & Claire, MC's naked sprite will disappear in the next morning (he normally has 1 after get out of bed if he slept in Kate's bed).

There's supposed to be a naked sprite next to Kate's bed for MC to put clothes on.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yes, done everything with Lucius, but still nothing happens further with the book girl. I can put my arm around her during reading, nothing more and no further addiction points or whatever......maybe I have to continue with her sister first (to spy more in the major house)?
I did talk to Lyvia at the camp after the elf is gone (you have like a shiny point you can react with), but I am only sitting down and it's saying 1 hour wasted, no talking. Lyvia has addiction 15 or higher and I can do everything with the elf in the tent.

Maybe the game really broke for me, I don't know.....
Mira.....Continue reading with her after the first two times, it raises her affection. When it gets to 9 you get the option to kiss her. Your lust must be below 80.
Lyvia... Click on Lyvia sitting at the campfire in the evening (Before 6). It should start a discussion about naming the group.
Then when your alone with her click on the flashing star and talk to her.

Kane100

May 25, 2017
OK, the trigger for Mira was NOT to put my hand on her back, only like this the addiction points increased. Now she joined the church. And after spying more in the majors house also her sister quest increased a lot. That also triggered a quest where some king wanted 20 swords and I had to clean the mine from the goblins, which again triggered the recruiting quest for the camp and I was able to speak with Lyvia at the fire.

I just ignored this and did all the other stuff first.....

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Did you know that in the middle age the extermination of cats by christianism was one of the important factors that the bubonic plague spread along europe? In fact the Pope Gregory IX emitted a bull called "Vox in Rama" where cats are described to be weapons of the Devil.Before that bull the cats had good fame along the people, specially the farmers.

We dont see any cat on Arenfield or sorroundings, could that be a sign that someone with great power made the same thing? Or is so simple that Chyons never implemented a cat?Who knows, the truth is out there, you need to believe in the signs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Did you know that in the middle age the extermination of cats by christianism was one of the important factors that the bubonic plague spread along europe? In fact the Pope Gregory IX emitted a bull called "Vox in Rama" where cats are described to be weapons of the Devil.Before that bull the cats had good fame along the people, specially the farmers.

We dont see any cat on Arenfield or sorroundings, could that be a sign that someone with great power made the same thing? Or is so simple that Chyons never implemented a cat?Who knows, the truth is out there, you need to believe in the signs.
I like how I started a trend.
But Vox Rama is kind of a strange topic, some historians tell it existed but it never implied that cats were demonic creatures.
For now there are no evidence to support any of these claims, they are used repeatedly in some dubious research to condemn the Middle Ages as “tremendous times” which is commonly exaggerated.
The massacre of cats culminated in the modern age (1492-1815) his highlight was in 1600, but still cats never had really a good fame.
But in the Chyos’ topic I agree, bubonic plague is confirmed in 4.2.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yotetar
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes