Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Nope I tried that, I asked her from 6am all the way to 5pm (1 hour before she dance, I used the skipped time function) & she only told you that she's tired. There's no options to gift her.
This is strange as fuck, probably you missed something but you dont know what. give me the save and the version you are playing and I will look into that

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, the first thing I did in Rumah was to talk to Palak ( the blonde guy near the dried meat) and it started the event.You must only keep going the process.

You must read the walkthrough or you willdont understand what to do when you are lost.

So what to do:

1º Load the game and talk to that Palak and then:

There are now 3 options to proceed (maybe save before):
1.Send him on a dangerous quest: He will leave the village. Follow him outside and search for tracks near the stone where Raaisha attacked you.
1.With your hunting skill you will find tracks that lead to a cave where you have to fight a bear. There is a way to skip the fight if you quickly interact with Palak's body and leave the cave.
2.When entering Rumah you will inform a guard that Palak is dead.
3.Now talk to Ayita and tell her what happened to Palak.
4.Afterwards talk to her again (see love route).
2.He will ask you to show him how to talk to Ayita so he might learn from you. This will open up the netori love route. (see love route).
3.NTR route: Give him a bottle of Cumwine. Talk to him again in the evening when he's sitting at the fire. Do this 3 times and Ayita will become corrupted enough for a small scene. This will lock up the other options.. The only way to have more interaction with Ayita now is to declare Rumah women free for everyone.
2.Love route:
1.Ayita is a material woman. Poor Palak didn't know. She's unable to develope real feelings.. Maybe the MC will be able to change that in the future.. For now you can increase her affection by giving her Jewwlry (brooch,ring, neclace) or wine-bottles to increase her affection. For each gift you will gain 1 favor from her.
1.Once per evening you can now ask her for a dance. You should be at affection 2+
2.Dance with her again, you now have the option to take you cock out.
3.The next day you dance with her you have the option to fuck her after you've taken out your cock
4.If her affection is below 11 she always wants another favor before she offers more.. After 11 you won't have to gift her anything.
5.After you had sex with her 5 times you can now also ask her to have sex in the morning when she's sitting at the fire.
3.NTR route: This one is quickly explained. Depending on your route (Dazan/Chieftain) you have the option to talk to Umin and make every women available in the village. On Dazan's route this is the standard. Now you can dance with Ayita at the fire and have sex with her.

Time needed to check: 1º minute.

Have fun

The walkthrough is in the OP

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well, the first thing I did in Rumah was to talk to Palak ( the blonde guy near the dried meat) and it started the event.You must only keep going the process.

You must read the walkthrough or you willdont understand what to do when you are lost.

So what to do:

1º Load the game and talk to that Palak and then:

There are now 3 options to proceed (maybe save before):
1.Send him on a dangerous quest: He will leave the village. Follow him outside and search for tracks near the stone where Raaisha attacked you.
1.With your hunting skill you will find tracks that lead to a cave where you have to fight a bear. There is a way to skip the fight if you quickly interact with Palak's body and leave the cave.
2.When entering Rumah you will inform a guard that Palak is dead.
3.Now talk to Ayita and tell her what happened to Palak.
4.Afterwards talk to her again (see love route).
2.He will ask you to show him how to talk to Ayita so he might learn from you. This will open up the netori love route. (see love route).
3.NTR route: Give him a bottle of Cumwine. Talk to him again in the evening when he's sitting at the fire. Do this 3 times and Ayita will become corrupted enough for a small scene. This will lock up the other options.. The only way to have more interaction with Ayita now is to declare Rumah women free for everyone.
2.Love route:
1.Ayita is a material woman. Poor Palak didn't know. She's unable to develope real feelings.. Maybe the MC will be able to change that in the future.. For now you can increase her affection by giving her Jewwlry (brooch,ring, neclace) or wine-bottles to increase her affection. For each gift you will gain 1 favor from her.
1.Once per evening you can now ask her for a dance. You should be at affection 2+
2.Dance with her again, you now have the option to take you cock out.
3.The next day you dance with her you have the option to fuck her after you've taken out your cock
4.If her affection is below 11 she always wants another favor before she offers more.. After 11 you won't have to gift her anything.
5.After you had sex with her 5 times you can now also ask her to have sex in the morning when she's sitting at the fire.
3.NTR route: This one is quickly explained. Depending on your route (Dazan/Chieftain) you have the option to talk to Umin and make every women available in the village. On Dazan's route this is the standard. Now you can dance with Ayita at the fire and have sex with her.

Time needed to check: 1º minute.

Have fun

The walkthrough is in the OP
Well that would meant Palak is either get Nayita or die cuz the netori option isn't available, which is what i aiming for.

Also i'm fully aware of the walkthrough btw & i already know what to do, the problem is that regardless whether or not how far you progressed within Rumah, Palak will always has only 2 options. The netori option isnt there at all.

May 25, 2021
Well If we want to put some evidence to that I have some, in the year of 1231 On the monastery of Ourense (Spain) there were writings of scholars that disagreed to Pope Gregory IX and his bulls. In fact it was mentioned that "animals are beings of god" I can agree that it was mentioned cats specifically but the probability is there.

Did you know that the first mention about : "The man is free and owner of himself" in a form of "Constituon" was made in 1087 by some Christian authority in the Kingdom of Galicia? Of course the monarchy didn't like that and there was some "disagrements" but at least it was there to try.

Go to Rumah Village and finish the quests and the copper veins should give copper ore if your strengh is high enough. The copper veins respawn after some days.
Thank you. Unfortunately, I have faced an even bigger problem now. So, I have been spying on Giron and Dave for a while. It has escalated to the point that they have invited some noble girl to come and marry Dave. When I go outside from the mansion, the cutscene with the carriage bringing her to town plays and breaks the game. It says that there is a bug and I have to refresh the game.

Though I could just forget about it and load an earlier save and then just not play the questline. I am wondering if you get this bug as well or is it just me? It's a game breaker.

Edit: I fixed it. I AM A FUCKING GOD. I put on the bandit outfit so I can leave to the forest instead of Arenfield. Then I went to the witches hut and progressed another quest and then went to the swamp and died. I was brought back to town and then when I left Emily's house the game didn't get the bug.

Last edited:

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
~~ Hear ye, hear ye! ~~

After playing the new update quite a bit, I made my mind to share some of the saves for you guys. Did my best to organize and test the saves, but its quite late already so I'll go with as it is. If anyone has trouble using it, I can help later if I can. Cheers!

BEFORE USING, READ THIS \/

- DONT
trust ingame save descriptions that much. (I forgot to switch names for some time)
- ANY save that isnt listed HERE = random saves where I have no idea what was going on at the time.
- NOTES INCLUDED (notepad) for save descriptions

Save Descriptions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible FAQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just giving this post a bump, as much as people like to point to the search button it's awfully broken and hard to find anything in this thread, especially with people spouting random trivia. This person made a lot of saves for various routes. The game is very grindy, so don't begrudge people asking.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Thank you. Unfortunately, I have faced an even bigger problem now. So, I have been spying on Giron and Dave for a while. It has escalated to the point that they have invited some noble girl to come and marry Dave. When I go outside from the mansion, the cutscene with the carriage bringing her to town plays and breaks the game. It says that there is a bug and I have to refresh the game.

Though I could just forget about it and load an earlier save and then just not play the questline. I am wondering if you get this bug as well or is it just me? It's a game breaker.

Edit: I fixed it. I AM A FUCKING GOD. I put on the bandit outfit so I can leave to the forest instead of Arenfield. Then I went to the witches hut and progressed another quest and then went to the swamp and died. I was brought back to town and then when I left Emily's house the game didn't get the bug.
good for you, but that was already fixed in the 0.4.1.0b

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well that would meant Palak is either get Nayita or die cuz the netori option isn't available, which is what i aiming for.

Also i'm fully aware of the walkthrough btw & i already know what to do, the problem is that regardless whether or not how far you progressed within Rumah, Palak will always has only 2 options. The netori option isnt there at all.
So clearly, you didn't experiment with the options. As shown below, pick the second option shown in the first pic, then the first option shown in the second pic. Have fun.

1628007286891.png 1628007337545.png

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just giving this post a bump, as much as people like to point to the search button it's awfully broken and hard to find anything in this thread, especially with people spouting random trivia. This person made a lot of saves for various routes. The game is very grindy, so don't begrudge people asking.
It's not that grindy (I have played much worse grinding games on this site), it's like every video game, you cannot have a sex scene immediately, you have to earn it, you have to play the game if you want that sex scene.
I say it's reasonable grindy

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
It's not that grindy (I have played much worse grinding games on this site), it's like every video game, you cannot have a sex scene immediately, you have to earn it, you have to play the game if you want that sex scene.
I say it's reasonable grindy
A bit of walking around and doing quests is fine, but doing the same timeskip - talk to Yasmine - timeskip - talk to Yasmine 15 times isn't particularly "earning" anything. It's just a lesson in tedium. There's definitely grindier games on this site, but there's also definitely a lot of much less grindy games. It makes sense people only want to do it once, not all over again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A bit of walking around and doing quests is fine, but doing the same timeskip - talk to Yasmine - timeskip - talk to Yasmine 15 times isn't particularly "earning" anything. It's just a lesson in tedium. There's definitely grindier games on this site, but there's also definitely a lot of much less grindy games. It makes sense people only want to do it once, not all over again.
...this is more an issue of lacking time management skills.
Instead of doing that you can leave the mansion interact with other people or kill a few bandits outside and return at a later time... it's not even grindy... just an application of multitasking and as previously mentioned time management

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I agree with Evangelion, you are racing against time, in one day you can do multiple things, multiple quests...
You create the tedium yourself by doing that, it’s not the game’s fault.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
If you really wanted to manage time well you wouldn't want to go outside, talk to a few people, then re-enter through the basement at the right time and do the same thing again. As time management goes, that's way longer than just skipping time, and not very efficient. The game also very often has multiple events at the same time, and several parts of the day completely empty of anything. Just try it in the dev save - you can't progress enough outside of some quests to not make it grindy for various girls.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you really wanted to manage time well you wouldn't want to go outside, talk to a few people, then re-enter through the basement at the right time and do the same thing again. As time management goes, that's way longer than just skipping time, and not very efficient. The game also very often has multiple events at the same time, and several parts of the day completely empty of anything. Just try it in the dev save - you can't progress enough outside of some quests to not make it grindy for various girls.
...nah that's not effective but lazy.
Useing time effectively is about getting as much stuff done in as little time as possible.
Again Multitasking and timemanagement optimise your gameing experience... lazyness adds to the tedium you mention.
Multitasking is about tackling and advanceing as many storylines as possible btw.

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
The most effective use of time is using time skips, not sure what you're on about. In-game time isn't the same as real time. It's by far the most time effective way of playing, albeit not the most fun. But especially if you kept up with the patches and completed various questlines ages ago, it ended up the only way to complete some girls' lines.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The most effective use of time is using time skips, not sure what you're on about. In-game time isn't the same as real time. It's by far the most time effective way of playing, albeit not the most fun. But especially if you kept up with the patches and completed various questlines ages ago, it ended up the only way to complete some girls' lines.
...it seems you forget the several time depending quests or those that require resources in an ammount that cannot be gathered in a single attempt.
I mainly think about Emily, Mira and the Iron Swords for the King for example.
Useing time skip is only usefull if you focus all your attentnion on a single storyline/character and repeat that same shematic each time you switch to a different one...
I wouldn't call that effective... it's either you lacking the ability to Multitask as previously described or being too lazy to followup on different Questlines at once

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
A lot of the questlines weren't implemented at once, they were often bits and pieces. So very often you'd get an update that was like "added X scenes for X character", and you completed the rest of the game before that. That forces you into a single character questline. Not to mention that there's a huge difference in affection/corruption events from character to character, where some allow you to get to certain threshold points really fast, where others need a lot of repeated events, once a day or sometimes once every few days. That's where it can get very grindy.

If you got into the game at some later point or enjoy walking around a lot, good for you. Just don't pretend everyone has to.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I understand what you are saying. It wouldn't appear grindy if, instead of visiting the same woman every day at the same time, time and time again, there were different locations for her and different activities to advance her affection and/or corruption, with less emphasis on racking up the points, and more emphasis on each point requiring some work for it and being a significant milestone in the relationship. Sometimes the dialogue changes a bit each time the woman is talked to, but that doesn't really reduce the grindiness of the time skipping.

I guess I agree with your sentiment, as I have found the time skipping method more efficient than the multitasking method that Evangelion suggested, but I wonder how you imagine a better way for it to work out. I've already spent some time pondering it, but I'm not sure there's an easy answer, because the game is largely a sandbox. In Treasure of Nadia, the story advances in a linear direction, so it can be easy to advance everything as events play out, but in a sandbox like ASWS, everyone's plot lines usually advance separately, so time has to be dedicated to each one. Any thoughts on how to make a sandbox like this less grindy for relationship development, or at least an enjoyable grind?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes