Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I said biggest not strongest.
The Krakatoa has an elevation of only 813 meters.
For the strongest one many volcanoes compete: the Yellowstone, the Krakatoa, Mount St. Helens, Mount Peleè...

I give them specifically when someone asks about save files, I knew that fact, many nobles of Versailles in the XVII century wore high heels

Reactions: zARRR

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you, that cleared it up for me as well... I had just assumed from the walkthrough that "Do something brave" was the go get yourself killed option, didn't realize it would lead to the gift-giving option.

Just really didn't wanna get my boy killed for no reason, because that would be mean. Now to go fuck his crush 2 feet away from him.
Just an extra note in case anyone experiences an issue I had where the option will not show if you have NTR disabled which until I experimented I didn't know that NETORI options were also affected by the toggle (since in other cases it is not like with Yasmine).

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
At the moment, no. But in the future, there will be a development in the game where it will become useful. This will likely happen when Raaisha's option in the Patreon content poll wins the poll vote, as that will open up the large orc village to the north. However, it's not certain that it will happen in that update. In any case, the game will eventually get to the point where having Gurtak as a slave will provide future options.
do u know how to find liandra after going to the north i cant find any more footsteps ?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
For the strongest one many volcanoes compete: the Yellowstone, the Krakatoa, Mount St. Helens, Mount Peleè...

I give them specifically when someone asks about save files, I knew that fact, many nobles of Versailles in the XVII century wore high heels
Well I'm bore so if you give trivia I will mine............................... I have no life.

I would include Mt pinatubo in that list.

Reactions: zARRR

FuhrerKing

Nov 24, 2017
Use Talents to raise skill points. You start with some and more are added through quests
I know, I was asking about how many skills there are currently in the game and how to acquire them. For example, if I put 10 points into Hunting Talent will I get a new skill I can use?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know, I was asking about how many skills there are currently in the game and how to acquire them. For example, if I put 10 points into Hunting Talent will I get a new skill I can use?
Read the walkthrough from the OP... there are only a 2 Talents that can be raised in order to learn new "active skills" (through teachers) and 3 Talents that grand you "passiv skills"

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I found an annoying bug.

ASwS.png

ASwS2.png

The top energy icon doesn't match with the bottom one. To my knowledge, the bottom is the correct one.
Version 0.4.1.0 btw.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I found an annoying bug.

View attachment 1336816

View attachment 1336817

The top energy icon doesn't match with the bottom one. To my knowledge, the bottom is the correct one.
Version 0.4.1.0 btw.
To elaborate on what Nelly said: There's a difference between Energy and...wakefulness, let us call it. Energy is the blue bar in the second pic, but the green one in the first pic you show (that is mostly empty in your pic). The wakefulness icon shows up in both, the first pic showing it has the face with eyes closed, the second with the guy on his hands and knees. In the intro, it explains there are three levels of fatigue after wakefulness - tired, exhausted, and worn out. To alleviate it, you have to sleep. The longer you go without sleep, the worse it will get, and you will receive debuffs in combat until you sleep.

Honestly, I don't think this is the best system to represent the fatigue, as I don't recall anything that explains what each specific icon means and rolling over them with the mouse doesn't bring up a tooltip. It's really a fairly new addition to the game and just recently had to be tweaked, so consider it a work in progress, I suppose.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes