Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The Icons for fatigue are pretty much leftovers from the previous system, when you had Energy for combat skills and Rest for any physical activity.
The faces on the HUD give you an idea that you should replenish your rest, while the icons in the menu display actual combat debuffs.
There had only been 2 faces but 3 combat debuffs... so the faces appeared at around 30-40% rest and 10-20%
While the combat debuffs triggered at <30%, <10% and =0%
That's a good thought about being a left over. But with the way you described how they work now, I'm not sure that makes sense. If you look at his second post with pics, it shows that there's a debuff in the menu display, but no face on the HUD. If the combat debuff starts at less than 30%, we'd expect there to be a face in the HUD if the face first appears appears around 30-40%, right? But it doesn't, as his second post shows. Unless you mean no face shows between 20% and 30%? I don't think that can be right though.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
That's a good thought about being a left over. But with the way you described how they work now, I'm not sure that makes sense. If you look at his second post with pics, it shows that there's a debuff in the menu display, but no face on the HUD. If the combat debuff starts at less than 30%, we'd expect there to be a face in the HUD if the face first appears appears around 30-40%, right? But it doesn't, as his second post shows. Unless you mean no face shows between 20% and 30%? I don't think that can be right though.
The system is a little confusing, I experimented with not sleeping and not using energy on other things.
If I use energy on farming or mining the tired icon shows up at about 20%
Not really a problem. for me anyway, that's the way the game always worked I think

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
To elaborate on what Nelly said: There's a difference between Energy and...wakefulness, let us call it. Energy is the blue bar in the second pic, but the green one in the first pic you show (that is mostly empty in your pic). The wakefulness icon shows up in both, the first pic showing it has the face with eyes closed, the second with the guy on his hands and knees. In the intro, it explains there are three levels of fatigue after wakefulness - tired, exhausted, and worn out. To alleviate it, you have to sleep. The longer you go without sleep, the worse it will get, and you will receive debuffs in combat until you sleep.

Honestly, I don't think this is the best system to represent the fatigue, as I don't recall anything that explains what each specific icon means and rolling over them with the mouse doesn't bring up a tooltip. It's really a fairly new addition to the game and just recently had to be tweaked, so consider it a work in progress, I suppose.
I just use my enemies as a battery for energy always keep one enemy alive and just absorb energy.

Theknown

Jul 12, 2018
The new version game is very slow in my PC How to fix it.............
Who knows, been having the same problem. It´s more than likely all the effects and textures the games has on any given occasion, but seeing how there is no option to turn them off and I don't know enough about programming, it seems it will stay like that in the next updates

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I meant that's how it used to be, I am not sure how it works now... I haven't played the new Update to an extend to test this... it might be that the faces are appearing depending on your energy, while the combat debuffs are based on the hidden fatigue score

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
According to the walkthrough 0f v0.4.1.0a, I should be able to ask John to make a chastity belt for Liandra after returning her to Giron. But this option never came up.

Dec 7, 2020
Now I'm stuck, I can't save Frank at the Bandit Camp because I don't have a Healing Potion, I have a Healing Tincture but that's no good. I saved him last playthrough but I'm dammed if I know where I got the Potion :confused:
there is also a healing potion inside the guard quarters next to the captain's room if u havent done the cult quest yet

Reactions: Gato21 and Nellyg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
According to the walkthrough 0f v0.4.1.0a, I should be able to ask John to make a chastity belt for Liandra after returning her to Giron. But this option never came up.
pretty sure you were supposed to get the belt BEFORE returning her to Giron.
I mean it would be strange if she arrived without one and all of a sudden she wears one the next day.
If she wears it when arriving it could have been put on her by her father to ensure she remains chaste until after the marriage

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm a little confused about how vials of water lead to cucking Tomak...

In any case, if you use an energy potion and the sad face disappears, please let me know, so I can report that as a bug on the discord.
From what I know, before 4.1.0, you can't get vials of water from Lucius. To get them, you had to steal Hiba the anal slut from Tomak, then raise Tia's corruption until she wants it in the backdoor too.
After that, you can ask Katherin on how to create some kind of lube, then she'll give you a basic alchemy recipe which has vials of water as one of the ingredients.
Now you can acquire vials of water from water buckets.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
pretty sure you were supposed to get the belt BEFORE returning her to Giron.
I mean it would be strange if she arrived without one and all of a sudden she wears one the next day.
If she wears it when arriving it could have been put on her by her father to ensure she remains chaste until after the marriage
Thanks!!

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
From what I know, before 4.1.0, you can't get vials of water from Lucius. To get them, you had to steal Hiba the anal slut from Tomak, then raise Tia's corruption until she wants it in the backdoor too.
After that, you can ask Katherin on how to create some kind of lube, then she'll give you a basic alchemy recipe which has vials of water as one of the ingredients.
Now you can acquire vials of water from water buckets.
LOL, close...But no cigar. The sticky lube required no water, once you talked to Katherine about the wounded in Rumah she gives you the recipe for Healing Tincture, so you can get water, no back door involved :giggle:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There's a Nyra bug, if you have sex with her & then leave Ruhma on the same day to sleep elsewhere. The next day you'll return & find her still hasn't clean herself as if time is frozen for her while you're outside of Ruhma.

Sleep in Ruhma for 1 night & she'll be back to normal in the morning, I just found this bug hilarious cuz the last time I banged her was a (in-game) month ago so... she hasn't cleaned herself for a month lol.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So savefile (with save folder) for this version? WITH NTR OFF PLEASE!

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
anyone can provide me save file latest till 3.8 where all love routes are there no ntr and penny corruption as my save got delete where i help them escape goblin cave

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes