zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So savefile (with save folder) for this version? WITH NTR OFF PLEASE!
anyone can provide me save file latest till 3.8 where all love routes are there no ntr and penny corruption as my save got delete where i help them escape goblin cave
Oh gee, we said it 3 times or more, go few pages back and you'll find the save files!
Laaaazy.
And since you asked save files I'll drop one of the most cursed random trivia.
The Echidna has a penis with four heads

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Guess the grind from start to finish aint that hard after all :LOL: , 14 hours Love Path & 12 for NTR Path, once you get the hang of things it comes back to you naturally unlike the first playthrough.....

so quit whining asking saves good god, and put your back into it :rolleyes:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
we don't need saves guys, we need some anya content fr, I think she's the only named female npc without any content (excluding the 'new' ones)

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Armor Proficiency lvl 3 - Wear normal armor. What does that even mean? I've been wearing old leather armor+2. Enemies still hit hard. Any stronger armor that I should be aware of?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Armor Proficiency lvl 3 - Wear normal armor. What does that even mean? I've been wearing old leather armor+2. Enemies still hit hard. Any stronger armor that I should be aware of?
Armour proficiency gives a defence boost as well as allowing you to wear heavier armour, equip shields ect.
The +2 on your armour means you can upgrade it with copper or iron plates which gives a boost to the armour when you advance far enough with John
I don't think you can get better than leather but I'm not certain

Reactions: bella7

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Armour proficiency gives a defence boost as well as allowing you to wear heavier armour, equip shields ect.
The +2 on your armour means you can upgrade it with copper or iron plates which gives a boost to the armour when you advance far enough with John
I don't think you can get better than leather but I'm not certain
If more points are put into leveling up the Armor talent, eventually it is possible to equip heavier armor, i.e. iron armor. Every three points, the Armor talent allows the MC to equip a type of armor he couldn't before. I'm not sure, but I think you have to get it to where it says "Heavy Armor now equippable" or something like that to be able to equip the MC with iron armor. Tia and Lyvia can already equip it, once you are able to start crafting it.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Ah, crap. That's a hefty investment. I don't think it's worth it for me right now. I don't even know how and how long I will get iron armor. Maybe later down the line. I prioritized the bare minimum stats needed for quests first. I did waste points on Constitution 3 because energy loss is ass.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Ah, crap. That's a hefty investment. I don't think it's worth it for me right now. I don't even know how and how long I will get iron armor. Maybe later down the line. I prioritized the bare minimum stats needed for quests first. I did waste points on Constitution 3 because energy loss is ass.
After getting some basics, I like to build up Constitution. I think it's very useful to lower Energy consumption for tasks.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
But ....Do the sums... If you up your abilities with John (Clear the mine +) You can upgrade Helmet, Gloves, Armour and Boots by 2 .... That's a lot of protection

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
I'm a little confused about how vials of water lead to cucking Tomak...

In any case, if you use an energy potion and the sad face disappears, please let me know, so I can report that as a bug on the discord.
It's a Bug, man. Furthermore, when the MC was doing Church's quest and entered the Celler of the Church right after using Energy Potion (at which point the sad face disappeared) to rescue Mira, my screen showed an error.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
It's a Bug, man. Furthermore, when the MC was doing Church's quest and entered the Celler of the Church right after using Energy Potion (at which point the sad face disappeared) to rescue Mira, my screen showed an error.
Okay, I went and verified this. Not only does the sad face disappear in the HUD, but the tired man on his knees icon in the menu also disappears at the time an energy potion is consumed. This is definitely not how its supposed to work, at least according to the tutorial. I'll report the bug that energy potions appear to relieve fatigue.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, I went and verified this. Not only does the sad face disappear in the HUD, but the tired man on his knees icon in the menu also disappears at the time an energy potion is consumed. This is definitely not how its supposed to work, at least according to the tutorial. I'll report the bug that energy potions appear to relieve fatigue.
unless the energy potion restores a tiny bit of fatigue I gues... like a mug of coffee, it won't let you roam for the day but you'll be energized for an hour or 2

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
unless the energy potion restores a tiny bit of fatigue I gues... like a mug of coffee, it won't let you roam for the day but you'll be energized for an hour or 2
I don't think that's right. The sad/tired face icon shows in the menu after going for about 24 hours or somewhere thereabouts. Getting the kneeling man icon in the menu requires going for many more hours after that (less than 24 though, I think). If the energy potion was just a small boost, we should expect the kneeling man icon to maybe turn back to the sad/tired face icon, but instead there is no fatigue icon at all after the energy potion has been drunk.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think that's right. The sad/tired face icon shows in the menu after going for about 24 hours or somewhere thereabouts. Getting the kneeling man icon in the menu requires going for many more hours after that (less than 24 though, I think). If the energy potion was just a small boost, we should expect the kneeling man icon to maybe turn back to the sad/tired face icon, but instead there is no fatigue icon at all after the energy potion has been drunk.
On the other hand it would make sense to remove the combat penality in order to allow the player to return to the village even if some combat is unavoidable on the path and than get some natural rest... maybe freeze the penality bar/timer for an hour to make a save return.
fighting even an Orc grunt with combat penalities is deadly at the start of the game

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes