Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
That scene can only be seen by having High Corruption I think... also, I think so far there isn't really 'r*pe' that isn't being enjoyed; if you know what I mean...

Forget it, not only do you get it by sharing the Rumah girls but also by losing to dasan so idk :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Yeah sorry I didn't specify, that's from the sharing route because I was being a cheap bastard and didn't want to spend money on a bunch of wine. Dasan is a asshole so I never bother with his route.

Reactions: kang kun

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Saves for 4.1.0a
(do note that these were started at 4.0.5 but they should still work and have content up to the version above)​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->NTR SAVES
Save 1 -
It is the base I used for all saves, just outside the witch's house after the 'prologue'. (No real content)
Save 3 - Save just for watching the scene with the goblins- Gavina and Bianca (NTR)
Save 6 - All content done besides Tia, Katherine and Liandra, although there could be some missions I did not do because of their lack of content or unfinished missions. I left it just before choosing what route to take in Rumah(deal with dasan, the guard, losing to him or whatever). (NTR) (Incomplete Save)
Save 8 - All content done, even Tia's and Katherine. Just before choosing Julia or gold as a reward. Done just in case it had some impact in the future. Lost to Dasan. Used Witchcraft on the orc leader guy. (NTR) (Incomplete)
Save 9 - All content done, same decisions as save 8 and left Liandra up to where you can choose what to do with her. I didn't craft the belt though. (NTR)(Incomplete)
Save 10 - Everything done the same as save 9 but with Liandra's done. She hasn't been warned about Giron's medicine, without chastity belt and left to her fate at the baron's house. (Full NTR Save)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PURE LOVE SAVES no ntr obviously
Save 12 - Left it just before the underground temple thing at the church, just before entering the door with the 6 god's stones. I let dasan go so I could experience Nyra's 'love route' which tbh doesnt variate too much. (Pure Love, No corruption) (Non-ntr save) (Incomplete)
Save 13 - Everything's done but Liandra's quest and some other missions with no scenes and no end yet. This one has a bunch of stuff missing since there are various routes inaccessible to no corruption like Hiba's and I think Julia. But you are free to try. (Pure love, no corruption) (Non-ntr) ('Full' Save)(READ notes regarding saves)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE-CORRUPTION SAVES no ntr
Save 16 - A bunch of quests done but not all of them, anyway, I did this becauseof a decision I took in the saves below. It is just outside the cabin in which Kate's 'friends' kidnapped her. (Non-ntr) (Incomplete saves)
Save 18 - A bunch of quests done and left it outside of the Church's underground temple. Kate's friends are left to live[I did lose on purpose, no worries since this doesnt bring an ntr conclusion] (Non-ntr) (Incomplete save)
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---->My personal favorite :p
Save 20 - Almost all content done but Tia's, Katherine's and Liandra's. Just before choosing Rumah's fate. Kate's friends are supposedly alive although they had yet to appear. (Non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete save)
Save 21 - Everything's done, I left it just before choosing what to do with Liandra[I crafted the belt]. Dasan was left to escape, I used witchcraft on the orc leader guy. Mira knows about your relationship with Emily but she accepts it. (non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete)
Save 22 - All done, same as save 21. Liandra stays with giron, she was warned of any foreign medicine, she wears a chastity belt. Just before experiencing Julia's final scene with her new maid dress. (Full Save) (NON-NTR) (LOVE-CORRUPTION)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Notes and random stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 12, 2018
Quick fix to anyone trying to load previous saves.

Start a new game. Play the intro, then save.
Replace the new save with your old save.
Load the file from within the game. It may seem like the game has not loaded in, but if you return to the gameplay the save file will be loaded.
Create a save from this loaded save as soon as possible, because the loaded save will crash in a while due to the updated data.
Load the new save game, you are good to go.

NB: This is just a trick to continue the experience. It could still very much be buggy, so use it at your own risk.
Tried out with the save from version 0.3.5.0a. Ciao!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with Natasha without giving her the horrific airbags?
Not yet... Chyos did mean to create an option to reduce her breast sice again after fully corrupting her.
I don't remember reading that he already succeeded with that idea though

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Today I want meditate about some questions on the lore.
First, do you think also goblins came from the Orcs just like humans, or are they another race?
Second, who is the mother of the protagonist?
Will we meet her? Is she from the royal family?
Or from something more religious like a priestess?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is it possible to have sex with Natasha without giving her the horrific airbags?
Not yet... Chyos did mean to create an option to reduce her breast sice again after fully corrupting her.
I don't remember reading that he already succeeded with that idea though
Natasha's boob enlargement being stopped halfway is the next bonus option to be implemented, since it just won the bonus poll. $10 patrons will see it at the end of this month, then $5 patrons will see it in the middle of next month, then $1 will see it at the end of next month. If no one leaks patron-only versions by then, then the Natasha mid-size boobs will appear about end of October for public version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Today I want meditate about some questions on the lore.
First, do you think also goblins came from the Orcs just like humans, or are they another race?
Second, who is the mother of the protagonist?
Will we meet her? Is she from the royal family?
Or from something more religious like a priestess?
I doubt it and Orcs would likely crush your skull for even thinking about this accusation :devilish:
Given that they Serve the Dark Elves and like caves that much it's likely that they are from deeper underground and are lead to the surface by their Masters.
Goblins are scruny and more cunning than strong figthers, mainly useing their numbers than their muscles.
I always assumed her to be nobility or even royality based on the fact that she was targeted by Assasins... and let's be honest it's kind of a hot trope to be the underdog in Kings race.
I don't think we'll meet her perce... maybe her grave or ghost, but I doubt she escaped the Assasins that targeted her.

Reactions: zARRR

Kata32

Aug 14, 2018
I have encountered a bug while trying to do Lisandra's quest, when the carriage arrives the game crashes is there any way to fix this without losing the save? I have left the save down bellow in case anyone can help me out.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Natasha's boob enlargement being stopped halfway is the next bonus option to be implemented, since it just won the bonus poll. $10 patrons will see it at the end of this month, then $5 patrons will see it in the middle of next month, then $1 will see it at the end of next month. If no one leaks patron-only versions by then, then the Natasha mid-size boobs will appear about end of October for public version.
Ok then I'll look in on her in October, I never do that quest....To me she's like a blow up doll with a non return valve...An ugly

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
ah yeah, I knew that.
In fact there was a joke about finding Nemo, but let's avoid that.
Then let's go for another cursed fact, sometimes mammal eat their dead or weak children because they arer a waste of food
Explains why hamsters tend to eat their young,

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I always assumed her to be nobility or even royality based on the fact that she was targeted by Assasins... and let's be honest it's kind of a hot trope to be the underdog in Kings race.
I don't think we'll meet her perce... maybe her grave or ghost, but I doubt she escaped the Assasins that targeted her.
STOP RUINING MY DREAM WITH THAT (SUPERSTITION)? bad english sry =D anyway i really want to meet her its gona be amazing having a ''reunite'' and turning into a good king OR bad king since this game have alot of choices :devilish:
my theory is that we are the first born of the royal family but our father was ''criminal'' maybe and the mother forced to marriage royal member of the court and have another son or daugther even twins male and female imagine the LONG LOST BROTHER fithing for the throne with the twins brothers dam my english bad but sure you know what i mean =D

Reactions: Ar_Dryder

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There is a bug that your lust couldn't be reduced correctly after having sex with Kate in the tavern guest room.
The game version I played is v0.4.1.0a.

Game_RrXBS6uBUo.jpg Game_5QMmO8GUD7.jpg

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
STOP RUINING MY DREAM WITH THAT (SUPERSTITION)? bad english sry =D anyway i really want to meet her its gona be amazing having a ''reunite'' and turning into a good king OR bad king since this game have alot of choices :devilish:
my theory is that we are the first born of the royal family but our father was ''criminal'' maybe and the mother forced to marriage royal member of the court and have another son or daugther even twins male and female imagine the LONG LOST BROTHER fithing for the throne with the twins brothers dam my english bad but sure you know what i mean =D
I don't understand how Treasure of Nadia isn't Number 1 in your list shown on your signature. Janet is love, Janet is life! Scenes 90 and 104 are both phenomenal.

But also, didn't know about that Measuring cum game, bookmarked now, thx.

Reactions: JakubK

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I don't understand how Treasure of Nadia isn't Number 1 in your list shown on your signature. Janet is love, Janet is life! Scenes 90 and 104 are both phenomenal.

But also, didn't know about that Measuring cum game, bookmarked now, thx.
cuz i did not play waiting for full 100% version to play from zero i avoided all spoilers last time i played was on the launch with the mother/son scene at the beach 0.1,5 i think ? but nadia its in the list my signature is 2 years old :p

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
cuz i did not play waiting for full 100% version to play from zero i avoided all spoilers last time i played was on the launch with the mother/son scene at the beach 0.1,5 i think ? but nadia its in the list my signature is 2 years old :p
Story just finished with 0.92, everything left to do is just bonus content. May as well go for it.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Not sure why it would matter for this, but did you use cheat book or cheat mod at all?
This is just a bug. There were a lot of bugs like that before v0.3.9.5. But I supposed Chyos fixed a lot after that. If you use my save to fuck other women, mostly your lust will be reduced correctly. I reported this kind of problem now because that's rare after v0.3.9.5.

Last edited:

SOTONOS

Mar 9, 2018
I have encountered a bug while trying to do Lisandra's quest, when the carriage arrives the game crashes is there any way to fix this without losing the save? I have left the save down bellow in case anyone can help me out.
Try to finish penny quest

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Wonder if Chyos has any plans for these horses in the future.

I leave the "preparing for the trip to Krilic quest" alone for now cuz I thinks you could just take these horses for yourself & don't have to ask Ophelia for hers. The rider is already dead (spoiler from Lisandra's quest) & no ones seems to use this carriage regardless of your choice with Lisandra (take her back to the baron or keep her in the camp).

It's a waste to just leave them alone like that & not use them.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes