zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh lol you have an option to marry Julia in the new update?
I know there will be probably no wedding, but it’s interesting to see where this is going ...

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
i have a question about Liandra, when you have the choice to warn her not to drink any potion, will Giron's potion change juste her body or will it do more?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I suppose this should be a bug or some kind. :LOL: It's quite weird seeing Melissa walking toward her father's house at midnight! :ROFLMAO: Since my stallion know how to cast "Drain Energy", he's never slept at night. :cool: Too many monsters to slay, too many girls to fuck. Sigh~~ :devilish: I dare say our MC would more likely die early if he continues this kind of life. :geek:

Game_0xMAZdsbMj.jpg

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I suppose this should be a bug or some kind. :LOL: It's quite weird seeing Melissa walking toward his father's home at midnight! :ROFLMAO: Since my stallion know how to cast "Drain Energy", he's never slept at night. :cool: Too many monsters to slay, too many girls to fuck. Sigh~~ :devilish: I dare say our MC would more likely die early if he continues this kind of life. :geek:

View attachment 1344912
Incubi actually tend to live much longer than Humans by draining their victims lifeforce dureing intercourse :sneaky:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i have a question about Liandra, when you have the choice to warn her not to drink any potion, will Giron's potion change juste her body or will it do more?
So far as we know, it's just for boob transformation. Doesn't look like that is going to get developed any time soon though. Smart money is on the camp option, that's the one that patrons voted most for to get developed so that's what Chyos is working on.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
yeah...sure...with that banner tough...
But the banner... the...
Oh whatever I guess a bird just flew in your home and put the banner
Oh right I have not played High school tutor in a 1 year I kind off forgot now been planning to change the banner but keeps forgetting, well high school tutor is okay but its a sandbox and it becomes kind off boring for me after some time hence why I forgot about it. But still plan to play it when I get the time.
:ROFLMAO: Since my stallion know how to cast "Drain Energy", he's never slept at night.
I do the same thing my MC doesn't sleep anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: mercytea and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh right I have not played High school tutor in a 1 year I kind off forgot now been planning to change the banner but keeps forgetting, well high school tutor is okay but its a sandbox and it becomes kind off boring for me after some time hence why I forgot about it. But still plan to play it when I get the time.

I do the same thing my MC doesn't sleep anymore.
Ah now I see the full picture, thanks

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Game needs to be better with not allowing the player to start quests that are going to screw up other quests. I like the free-form style of gameplay, which lets you follow your interests, but I seem to be hard-locked out of completing Frisha's Date with Dave, presumably because I'd already finished the storyline of Penny's breakup with Henry I can overhear dinner convo and the convo in Dave's room afterwards, but Dave will not go to talk with Giron at noon or any other time the nevt day). I also can't recruit Brigands for my Mercenary group, presumably because I didn't spend much time with Imawyn. The walkthrough says you should be able to have dialogue after defeating them, but I can't seem to talk to the bloody corpse I leave behind after a fight.

Unless Chyos gets a massive group of hardcore volunteers to make sure that every potential sequence of every available quest will be attainable before every single update... the game needs more structure. Feel like the game let me waste 27 hours of gameplay time, not including all the times I used the Save exploit to win card games, successfully hunt and skin the required prey, not lose energy from failing to mine or chop trees, not lose affection, see what battles are basically unwinnabe, or just to spend some throwaway time exploring options without caring about my progress.

Yeah, I'm going to start over, paying more attention to what level the storylines are slated for, but much of the fun will be missing. This time I won't be wasting any talent points on Tia's or Lyvia's dexterity.

EDIT: WOW that was negative. Still a big fan of the content and I totally appreciate the obvious thought and effort that went into it. Just a bit offput ATM.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Game needs to be better with not allowing the player to start quests that are going to screw up other quests. I like the free-form style of gameplay, which lets you follow your interests, but I seem to be hard-locked out of completing Frisha's Date with Dave, presumably because I'd already finished the storyline of Penny's breakup with Henry I can overhear dinner convo and the convo in Dave's room afterwards, but Dave will not go to talk with Giron at noon or any other time the nevt day). I also can't recruit Brigands for my Mercenary group, presumably because I didn't spend much time with Imawyn. The walkthrough says you should be able to have dialogue after defeating them, but I can't seem to talk to the bloody corpse I leave behind after a fight.

Unless Chyos gets a massive group of hardcore volunteers to make sure that every potential sequence of every available quest will be attainable before every single update... the game needs more structure. Feel like the game let me waste 27 hours of gameplay time, not including all the times I used the Save exploit to win card games, successfully hunt and skin the required prey, not lose energy from failing to mine or chop trees, not lose affection, see what battles are basically unwinnabe, or just to spend some throwaway time exploring options without caring about my progress.

Yeah, I'm going to start over, paying more attention to what level the storylines are slated for, but much of the fun will be missing. This time I won't be wasting any talent points on Tia's or Lyvia's dexterity.

EDIT: WOW that was negative. Still a big fan of the content and I totally appreciate the obvious thought and effort that went into it. Just a bit offput ATM.
At the bottom of the first page of the walkthrough, it tells you which quests need to be completed first to make sure all other quests are advanceable. So for the Dave and Giron thing, you need to make sure that you completed Lucius's quest first for developing cum vials. The second conversation with them, you'll have to already have gone through some of John's quest line.

For the brigand thing, I don't think that depends on Imawyn, but on Lyvia. You have to develop Lyvia's relationship more, and have the conversation at the campfire about building up the mercenary group. At least, fairly certain that's how it works, been awhile for me.

If you're using save scumming to get through everything, I can't imagine the game will be much fun. It's meant be a game with its challenges, not an AVN that you just click through dialogue to get to the sex animations. So failing at tasks is just part of the game flow.

Dexterity just affects criticals for Tia and Lyvia, I believe. Not useless, but yeah, I think there are better talents to spend points on for them.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have encountered a bug while trying to do Lisandra's quest, when the carriage arrives the game crashes is there any way to fix this without losing the save? I have left the save down bellow in case anyone can help me out.
I believe this is a bug fixed in latest hotfix for the game. I think someone found a workaround in the mean time, but I'm not sure what it is, and don't see it in the discord. Might be in an earlier post in this thread.

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017

Regarding brigands, try rising Lyvia's affection to 21 then go here

At the bottom of the first page of the walkthrough, it tells you which quests need to be completed first to make sure all other quests are advanceable. So for the Dave and Giron thing, you need to make sure that you completed Lucius's quest first for developing cum vials. The second conversation with them, you'll have to already have gone through some of John's quest line.

For the brigand thing, I don't think that depends on Imawyn, but on Lyvia. You have to develop Lyvia's relationship more, and have the conversation at the campfire about building up the mercenary group. At least, fairly certain that's how it works, been awhile for me.

If you're using save scumming to get through everything, I can't imagine the game will be much fun. It's meant be a game with its challenges, not an AVN that you just click through dialogue to get to the sex animations. So failing at tasks is just part of the game flow.

Dexterity just affects criticals for Tia and Lyvia, I believe. Not useless, but yeah, I think there are better talents to spend points on for them.
From my previous gameplay and after answering some post about how to do what, even though there's a walkthrough, I think we need a more detailed one...or new thread for walkthrough (like Summertime Saga, since this game would be a long one too), or wiki? Wiki is nice, with reference for detailed info.

About current walkthrough, I know it's not written in "first to do" basis, and yeah, you can start multiple quest at a same time. Actually, you should do that, start as many quests as possible. Just keep tracking which step you have done (my case, I use marker), cuz if you focused only on one character, not only losing extra dialogue but also wasting so much time since most of the "night activity", as it says, happens at night :sneaky: thus make you skipping a lot of time.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wow, this game has a bunch of content! Do you guys think it's better to play each girl's story one at a time?
You can, you have freedom on doing what you want, maybe some quests first and some other later.
But I would recommend doing multiple quests simultaneously since you have many situations and girl that should take care of, in one day.
For example in the morning talk to Tia, then hunt, then start reading with mira, bring the meat to Emily et cetera.
I suggest you doing immediately the quest of Lucius and Mira, because the first one interconnects with some quests of other girls, and the second one is mandatory for the the first one.
I usually focus on Tia’s questione in the morning, because she is great and also she joins your party and another helping hand is always good.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes