Jun 6, 2021
Awesome game. My only complaint is that there are no ruthless/brutal options. Not against the women you see but against the other men who dare to cross you. I mean when a man can single handedly slay so many things and even a plague fiend as well as best a demon even when she's not trying (BS she was tough!) he should be able to threaten and intimidate people much like he does the butler. This also would give a means to increase the MC's own corruption. For example I don't like how Thomas treated Kate or how he lusts after her and takes advantage of her and her mother's poor situation. So why can't I call on him for some bloodletting? Preferably from his cock for his lustful ways? It's something I would threaten and do in real life in that situation myself honestly because pain and humiliation are the best teachers for brutes. Everybody is a badass until "Unnecessarily Ruthless" Rueben comes along.

I do however love how you have what appears to be a line where you take everything from Giron. I noticed the future duchess can be kept and you can even become a chieftan. This plus marriage to the maid means you have legal right to Kirlic, Arenfield and Rumah all at once provided certain people meet with an unfortanate fate like a certain tribal hunter...or perhaps stealth might see us get an option to off the people directly. For example shoving Giron out of his window after stealing one of his letters and getting a forgery of a suicide note. Especially given that no one else knows of a certain secret room...

The only way this gets better is if we can build a big house/castle at some point and have every woman we can woo. That being said this game is already badass. I mean I kind of agree with a lot of the RPG maker hate out there because there ARE a ton of garbage games made with it out there. But this is pure awesome! I would suggest possibly selling this when it's done and learning Unity or some other game making program because it does stutter and lock up a lot when events and loading occur. The game is simply too powerful and awesome for the system and might break the poor thing! Well done though!

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wicked Dove

Aug 24, 2017
You can, you have freedom on doing what you want, maybe some quests first and some other later.
But I would recommend doing multiple quests simultaneously since you have many situations and girl that should take care of, in one day.
For example in the morning talk to Tia, then hunt, then start reading with mira, bring the meat to Emily et cetera.
I suggest you doing immediately the quest of Lucius and Mira, because the first one interconnects with some quests of other girls, and the second one is mandatory for the the first one.
I usually focus on Tia’s questione in the morning, because she is great and also she joins your party and another helping hand is always good.
Thanks for the detailed response, very helpful. I was concerned that I would be overwhelmed by focusing on multiple girls simultaneously since time changes on its own.

Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Only advice I can give is save often in different slots.
The game works mostly on triggers, eg: when Emly gets kidnapped, you have 7 days to get her back. Ideally you should rescue her but if you don't have enough affection with Tia you won't be able to knock the tree down across the river so you'll have to pay the ransom.
There are quite a few situations where getting so far in one quest makes another easier but almost always an alternative way to get a result.
A good game...Enjoy

Reactions: Wicked Dove

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
At the bottom of the first page of the walkthrough, it tells you which quests need to be completed first to make sure all other quests are advanceable. So for the Dave and Giron thing, you need to make sure that you completed Lucius's quest first for developing cum vials. The second conversation with them, you'll have to already have gone through some of John's quest line.
Yeah, I think a game should be designed in a way that it doesn't require a walkthrough except for those who want to make sure they've gotten all the content or those who really are in it just for the sex scenes. Tell you what, though, when I decided to start the Werewolf cult storyline I remember the cultists being real jerks last year when I first played through... it was a lot of fun to be level 27+ and mow them down. It was fun learning how to dodge the demoness when I faced her with zero chance of defeating her. That's another reason the game needs better internal structure. The enemy quests can get really unbalanced by doing them in many of the sequences you can choose as a player who's just playing the game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Only advice I can give is save often in different slots.
The game works mostly on triggers, eg: when Emly gets kidnapped, you have 7 days to get her back. Ideally you should rescue her but if you don't have enough affection with Tia you won't be able to knock the tree down across the river so you'll have to pay the ransom.
There are quite a few situations where getting so far in one quest makes another easier but almost always an alternative way to get a result.
A good game...Enjoy
I mean you can push that tree by yourself but, you would be steroid buffed hunter with 10 on strength to destroy that tree

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Awesome game. My only complaint is that there are no ruthless/brutal options. Not against the women you see but against the other men who dare to cross you. I mean when a man can single handedly slay so many things and even a plague fiend as well as best a demon even when she's not trying (BS she was tough!) he should be able to threaten and intimidate people much like he does the butler. This also would give a means to increase the MC's own corruption. For example I don't like how Thomas treated Kate or how he lusts after her and takes advantage of her and her mother's poor situation. So why can't I call on him for some bloodletting? Preferably from his cock for his lustful ways? It's something I would threaten and do in real life in that situation myself honestly because pain and humiliation are the best teachers for brutes. Everybody is a badass until "Unnecessarily Ruthless" Rueben comes along.
You can cut the throat of a Bandit you encounter in the Forest dureing Emily's first abduction.
You can threaten Thomas (nicely) once your relationship with Kate has advanced enough.
And you can pretty much make it clear to Giron that you won't take his Bullshit dureing the merchanery and later John's Quest.
Thomas and Lucios are friends with Giron getting violant with them is sure to get you a place in his personal dungeon and a first row seat in his demon summonings.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can cut the throat of a Bandit you encounter in the Forest dureing Emily's first abduction.
You can threaten Thomas (nicely) once your relationship with Kate has advanced enough.
And you can pretty much make it clear to Giron that you won't take his Bullshit dureing the merchanery and later John's Quest.
Thomas and Lucios are friends with Giron getting violant with them is sure to get you a place in his personal dungeon and a first row seat in his demon summonings.
I would also like to add that, a violent solution is probably the least one that will have a good outcome in game.
The MC isn’t an idiot, he analyzes most of the situations, if he decide to spare or to kill someone it is because of the status of the individuals and what their death will bring, (Like a bandit, Kate’s friends et cetera).
And killing an important character such as Giron would make things even worse, his son could inherit the power, or another tyrant could come...
For now it’s better the diplomatic way, but the MC is undoubtedly gaining power, even if in a slow and more subtle way.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yeah, I think a game should be designed in a way that it doesn't require a walkthrough except for those who want to make sure they've gotten all the content or those who really are in it just for the sex scenes. Tell you what, though, when I decided to start the Werewolf cult storyline I remember the cultists being real jerks last year when I first played through... it was a lot of fun to be level 27+ and mow them down. It was fun learning how to dodge the demoness when I faced her with zero chance of defeating her. That's another reason the game needs better internal structure. The enemy quests can get really unbalanced by doing them in many of the sequences you can choose as a player who's just playing the game.
So I agree that the game could be better designed so that a walkthrough shouldn't be so necessary--in particular, on a first playthrough. Playing the game again, and using a walkthrough to make sure all the content is found the second time around, seems fine to me.

With respect to balancing of quests, two things: 1) Chyos is constantly revisiting the balancing of the quests, so it's a work in progress and 2) you should notice that in the quest log, you can view the suggested level for each quest. So some quests say there is no minimum level suggested, while other ones will say lvl 8, lvl 15, lvl 20+, lvl 25+, etc. If you follow that, usually you won't have any problems. I didn't play the game for about eight months, then started a new playthrough and paid attention to suggested levels for each quest. Doing it that way, I never found a quest impossible, though sometimes challenging (Arianna cult quest, for example).

However, I do think that the quest log needs a lot of rework, as sometimes the next step is sometimes not accurate because there is actually something else that needs to be done first in another quest. If the quest log were better, then there would be less need to visit the walkthrough. So yes, there is room for improvement with both the walkthrough and the quest log.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
which characters have orc scenes?
Maui, the female orc, has orc scenes. ;) So do Tia and Raaisha in the orc village, depending on your choices in Rumah quest. Also Tia and Lyvia have scenes with orcs if you have them in your party and lose a fight with orcs. For most content, you will need to make sure you choose the option to enable NTR when you first start the game.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I just want to eat dinner! God damn it! The food you ate was provided by me, the money you owed was paid by me. I just want to eat my God-damned dinner! Woman! :ROFLMAO:

Game_x7OdtLn7sE.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
Alright almost finished all content. Had only Melissa, Penny, Bianca and Gavina to finish up but then the carriage arrived and caused a crash.
1628777780542.png
I believe it is supposed to be a bride arriving for Dave.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I've finished pretty much all the quests and maxed A&Cs of nearly all women within 3 days of playtime. Now I'm thinking of supporting this game on patreon. Could you guys tell me what is the frequency of updates and if it screws saves? Also what are the plans of dev for this game, where can I learn more?

Btw, it would be so great if you could tell me a bit about the key moments and decisions in the game, like killing Gurtak. I killed him, although having the witchcraft skills. Was it a mistake? What are the other key moments that I should be careful with?

Also, in ''Relations'' segment all the women have anal, vaginal and BJ counts; but it seems impossible to get some of these with some girls, like Maui, no sign of anal so far. Is it because its not implemented so far or...?

I know, I searched the thread for these questions, sorry but couldnt find proper answers. For example, it seems everyone avoid killing Gurtak, but people say next update is not gonna be about Gurtak and he's only there to avoid Orc attacks on Rumah... So I dont know.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I've finished pretty much all the quests and maxed A&Cs of nearly all women within 3 days of playtime. Now I'm thinking of supporting this game on patreon. Could you guys tell me what is the frequency of updates and if it screws saves? Also what are the plans of dev for this game, where can I learn more?

Btw, it would be so great if you could tell me a bit about the key moments and decisions in the game, like killing Gurtak. I killed him, although having the witchcraft skills. Was it a mistake? What are the other key moments that I should be careful with?

Also, in ''Relations'' segment all the women have anal, vaginal and BJ counts; but it seems impossible to get some of these with some girls, like Maui, no sign of anal so far. Is it because its not implemented so far or...?

I know, I searched the thread for these questions, sorry but couldnt find proper answers. For example, it seems everyone avoid killing Gurtak, but people say next update is not gonna be about Gurtak and he's only there to avoid Orc attacks on Rumah... So I dont know.
I hope you support on Patreon! If you do, you could also access the game's Discord server, we're fairly active there.

For updates: Three updates a month--two main content updates, and one bonus content update. Usually the first main content update has less lewd content and is more about map-making and set up. Updates do NOT screw with saves; that was a one-time thing with 0.3.9.5 because of a bug that couldn't be fixed any other way. Also noteworthy: as a $5 patron, you would get to vote on future main content, and as a $10 patron you could also vote on bonus content, and even make suggestions on bonus content. Votes carry over every month, so your votes will always make a difference.

For plans: Kinda learn that as you discuss with other patrons and read Patreon posts. There's a lot to cover, can't do it here in one response.

Gurtak: Eventually bewitching him could be helpful when the orc village up north is unlocked, which will probably happen with the Raaisha update when it wins the main content poll. Other paths you might have selected with Gurtak could lead to other consequences for dealing with the orc village in the future.

Other key moments: That's hard to say, there are a number of different things. Maybe someone else would like to cover all that with you.

For the sexual content: yes, some of it is not implemented yet. The game is always a work in progress.

Reactions: indiehindi

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pretty much every character has a key moment, when you decide for her "Love", "Corruption" or "NTR" Route or mix them up.

A big key Moment is how you procede with Dasan in the Rumah story...
And I suppose the way you end Liandra's content.
Supposedly we'll get another big one with the next Gwen/Isha Update as Athia is to be introduced to us.

Smaller key moments are finding Marcus letter about his final message to the MC, as it can determines your relations in the game world towards several characters.
And the end of Mira's trial in the church as it determines wether you'll have a Harem at home or not.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I hope you support on Patreon! If you do, you could also access the game's Discord server, we're fairly active there.

For updates: Three updates a month--two main content updates, and one bonus content update. Usually the first main content update has less lewd content and is more about map-making and set up. Updates do NOT screw with saves; that was a one-time thing with 0.3.9.5 because of a bug that couldn't be fixed any other way. Also noteworthy: as a $5 patron, you would get to vote on future main content, and as a $10 patron you could also vote on bonus content, and even make suggestions on bonus content. Votes carry over every month, so your votes will always make a difference.

For plans: Kinda learn that as you discuss with other patrons and read Patreon posts. There's a lot to cover, can't do it here in one response.

Gurtak: Eventually bewitching him could be helpful when the orc village up north is unlocked, which will probably happen with the Raaisha update when it wins the main content poll. Other paths you might have selected with Gurtak could lead to other consequences for dealing with the orc village in the future.

Other key moments: That's hard to say, there are a number of different things. Maybe someone else would like to cover all that with you.

For the sexual content: yes, some of it is not implemented yet. The game is always a work in progress.
Thanks! I appreciate all this info, gonna join patrons next week. This game has tons of potential and I also like the all other aspects of the game, not just the lewd content.

Pretty much every character has a key moment, when you decide for her "Love", "Corruption" or "NTR" Route or mix them up.

A big key Moment is how you procede with Dasan in the Rumah story...
And I suppose the way you end Liandra's content.
Supposedly we'll get another big one with the next Gwen/Isha Update as Athia is to be introduced to us.

Smaller key moments are finding Marcus letter about his final message to the MC, as it can determines your relations in the game world towards several characters.
And the end of Mira's trial in the church as it determines wether you'll have a Harem at home or not.

Well, this reply is for both of you guys. I followed the walkthrough and I guess I have unlocked most of the possibilities.
I know the love - corruption is a decision for nearly all the characters but there are also big key moments that affects the rest of the game, I guess.

Some of them are; killing Gurtak, love route with Imawyn at first then the corruption (if you dont want her to become a total bitch at camp), facing Dasan and becoming the new chief of Rumah, kicking out Henry, and as you've said the decision to keep or hand over Liandra... I guess these should be noted as big key moments in the walkthrough. So are there any other?

Also what is the final message of Marcus? You mean the letter in the basement, about our origin and Mira being his daughter? Are there any other letters?
With Mira I'm at the point that I've completed all the quests for her and she's visiting the church on a dailiy basis. Church father never completes the letter for monastery. The next mission including Syfa says its not implemented yet, did I miss a key moment with Mira?

Just two more questions, I did not visit Syfa again, what is this creature she spawns that people speak of? How I can do it?
Also are there any other footjob scenes other than Raaisha and Sabrina?

Thx in advance.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Thanks! I appreciate all this info, gonna join patrons next week. This game has tons of potential and I also like the all other aspects of the game, not just the lewd content.

Well, this reply is for both of you guys. I followed the walkthrough and I guess I have unlocked most of the possibilities.
I know the love - corruption is a decision for nearly all the characters but there are also big key moments that affects the rest of the game, I guess.

Some of them are; killing Gurtak, love route with Imawyn at first then the corruption (if you dont want her to become a total bitch at camp), facing Dasan and becoming the new chief of Rumah, kicking out Henry, and as you've said the decision to keep or hand over Liandra... I guess these should be noted as big key moments in the walkthrough. So are there any other?

Also what is the final message of Marcus? You mean the letter in the basement, about our origin and Mira being his daughter? Are there any other letters?
With Mira I'm at the point that I've completed all the quests for her and she's visiting the church on a dailiy basis. Church father never completes the letter for monastery. The next mission including Syfa says its not implemented yet, did I miss a key moment with Mira?

Just two more questions, I did not visit Syfa again, what is this creature she spawns that people speak of? How I can do it?
Also are there any other footjob scenes other than Raaisha and Sabrina?

Thx in advance.
Syfa: The letter for monastery will be complete when the quest is updated. For now you can revisit the cript, fight Syfa to get a Demonkey and open chests to get gems (there are 3 type, 1 is the shadowstone to make weapons). Syfa will be in the cript, even if the seal is broken.
The interactions with Mira after the Trial depends of your relationship with Mira before the trial and if you fucked Syfa in front of Mira or not.

Syfa respawn in the cript and chase you every 60 or 120 seconds, depending how you interact with her.

Another demon appears in the scene of one of the cult rituals in Arenfield. If you follow Claire´s and Arianna´s questlines, eventually you will active the quest "Infiltrate the Cult" (not implemented yet).

Footjob scenes: Bianca has one while you "train" her.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes