indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Syfa: The letter for monastery will be complete when the quest is updated. For now you can revisit the cript, fight Syfa to get a Demonkey and open chests to get gems (there are 3 type, 1 is the shadowstone to make weapons). Syfa will be in the cript, even if the seal is broken.
The interactions with Mira after the Trial depends of your relationship with Mira before the trial and if you fucked Syfa in front of Mira or not.

Syfa respawn in the cript and chase you every 60 or 120 seconds, depending how you interact with her.

Another demon appears in the scene of one of the cult rituals in Arenfield. If you follow Claire´s and Arianna´s questlines, eventually you will active the quest "Infiltrate the Cult" (not implemented yet).

Footjob scenes: Bianca has one while you "train" her.
Thanks, Bianca and Gavina are the only NPCs I did not interact with that much after completing the mine quests. Gotta check Bianca now...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well,

I have LITERALLY NO IDEA of what to do next. Walkthrough tells me: inspect the vines near the mountain you will find a hidden cave. So, where the damn is this cave? Does Chyos know what "vines" mean, for crying out loud? there are leaves everywhere.

ScreenShot_20210813184812.png

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well,

I have LITERALLY NO IDEA of what to do next. Walkthrough tells me: inspect the vines near the mountain you will find a hidden cave. So, where the damn is this cave? Does Chyos know what "vines" mean, for crying out loud? there are leaves everywhere.
Go to the right and up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should be in that area, keep clicking around there until you find it.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
where do I find the : A Struggle with Sin 0.4.0.5 or better can someone give me the Saves from version 0.3.9.5 and after that work for the new version

Tanks a lot

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
2 questions guys, I would appreciate your help.

First one, I can't seem to raise yasmine corruption. I had sex with her but I can't trigger an option to cum into her tea. He only says that ''maid is doing Yasmine her tea'' or something like that.

Second one, can you tell me how can I raise my alignment? So far I got only 68 and I would love to unlock scenes with busty nun.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
2 questions guys, I would appreciate your help.

First one, I can't seem to raise yasmine corruption. I had sex with her but I can't trigger an option to cum into her tea. He only says that ''maid is doing Yasmine her tea'' or something like that.

Second one, can you tell me how can I raise my alignment? So far I got only 68 and I would love to unlock scenes with busty nun.
1...Piss in the teapot....Same room as the maid....Work it out!
2...Tia wants you to get water, Penny likes wine,,,Your cum causes corruption ;)
Steal wine in the cellar, wood outside the pub
Buy Crack from Evangelion, or Crystal Meths from Pervy or zARR....:ROFLMAO:
Actoully some of that won't work

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
2...Tia wants you to get water, Penny likes wine,,,Your cum causes corruption ;)
I can't speak for zARR, but no CM here, only Acid. Sowwy.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and Nellyg

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Now that I've learned more about the ''Cult'', it seems to me Chyos is going for a ''Eyes Wide Shut'' plot and scene for the cultists. I think that would be great but I hope Chyos knows the true meaning of that movie and its motives.
In a way Chyos hints us he actually knows the true meaning of that movie by giving us the history of the cult in the game starting with Marcus and the original goals of that time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Now that I've learned more about the ''Cult'', it seems to me Chyos is going for a ''Eyes Wide Shut'' plot and scene for the cultists. I think that would be great but I hope Chyos knows the true meaning of that movie and its motives.
In a way Chyos hints us he actually knows the true meaning of that movie by giving us the history of the cult in the game starting with Marcus and the original goals of that time.
The thing with the Cult is dificult.
If you consider Syfa and her own Agenda there is a chance that they actually worship Aleira, whom allied herself with Demons, same as the Orc God in order to reshuffle the archelon of the high gods.
With Isha banished to earth, Uldar injured or also banished and Athia soon to be banished from the realms of gods the halls are open for the takeing... and the "lower gods" are eager to raise in the ranks

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
The thing with the Cult is dificult.
If you consider Syfa and her own Agenda there is a chance that they actually worship Aleira, whom allied herself with Demons, same as the Orc God in order to reshuffle the archelon of the high gods.
With Isha banished to earth, Uldar injured or also banished and Athia soon to be banished from the realms of gods the halls are open for the takeing... and the "lower gods" are eager to raise in the ranks
I would say that Goddess could have been Isha/Gwen but we dont have any clue from her hinting that she's related to the cult, or the cult worships her. If that was the case it would not be MC to become the slave of Isha. Also we have very little knowlegde on Alaira, but if you're suggesting that werewolves derives from her ''natural'' powers thats a possibility.

Just like in Eyes Wide Shut, we have to change perspective. Up to a point MC only knows and thinks of Gwen being just a witch. Later we find that she herself is a Goddess. (that could also be a lie as she says she has nothing to do with lust of mankind, but all the corrupted women scream her name while sucking MC's dick :D )

So when MC sees the cult event, he thinks that they've just spawned a demon infront of a naked women (at this point I'm kinda sure Chyos knows the true meaning of the movie) but maybe later on we will figure out that that women is not a demon or anything similiar. As she doesnt even resemble Syfa to begin with. Note: Syfa is truely a demon, doesnt wear armor, doesnt wield any weapon, much more of a succubus type magic and power shes got.

I could say that the cult is tied to Syfa but the original goal was not that. Marcus was trying to undermine the ''powers that be''.
I dont think the goals are changed, but the cult adopted some other motives. As they summon demons and control werevolves now.

Edit: I also have to add that I dont belive Gwen is Isha. So far she's only doing witch stuff. MCs dick got big, not because of her Goddess powers but a potion, as we also know any that drinks the potion the result is similiar (sabrina).
She sends us to hunt down some monsters? So she needs ingredients to be able to do ''Goddess'' stuff? Nah, she's just a witch.

Edit2 : On the other hand the only Godly power we witness so far is the power of Athia. Thanks to her power, Mira is the only girl that has resistance against MC's witch potion powered cum. :D

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thanks! I appreciate all this info, gonna join patrons next week. This game has tons of potential and I also like the all other aspects of the game, not just the lewd content.

Well, this reply is for both of you guys. I followed the walkthrough and I guess I have unlocked most of the possibilities.
I know the love - corruption is a decision for nearly all the characters but there are also big key moments that affects the rest of the game, I guess.

Some of them are; killing Gurtak, love route with Imawyn at first then the corruption (if you dont want her to become a total bitch at camp), facing Dasan and becoming the new chief of Rumah, kicking out Henry, and as you've said the decision to keep or hand over Liandra... I guess these should be noted as big key moments in the walkthrough. So are there any other?

Also what is the final message of Marcus? You mean the letter in the basement, about our origin and Mira being his daughter? Are there any other letters?
With Mira I'm at the point that I've completed all the quests for her and she's visiting the church on a dailiy basis. Church father never completes the letter for monastery. The next mission including Syfa says its not implemented yet, did I miss a key moment with Mira?

Just two more questions, I did not visit Syfa again, what is this creature she spawns that people speak of? How I can do it?
Also are there any other footjob scenes other than Raaisha and Sabrina?

Thx in advance.
For the Marcus letter, you need to read it a second time. Then you will have the opportunity to change the relations. If you do it correctly, dialogue will change in the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would say that Goddess could have been Isha/Gwen but we dont have any clue from her hinting that she's related to the cult, or the cult worships her. If that was the case it would not be MC to become the slave of Isha. Also we have very little knowlegde on Alaira, but if you're suggesting that werewolves derives from her ''natural'' powers thats a possibility.
Corven tells us that the Cultist in the Darkwood most likely worship Aleira after rescuing Arianna from their underground base, since she is the Goddess of Nature and Hunt and Werewolfs are the closest a human can become.
We also know that Marcus was worshipping her, both from comments of his in the Intro and an assumption some of his friends made.
Just like in Eyes Wide Shut, we have to change perspective. Up to a point MC only knows and thinks of Gwen being just a witch. Later we find that she herself is a Goddess. (that could also be a lie as she says she has nothing to do with lust of mankind, but all the corrupted women scream her name while sucking MC's dick :D )
Isha said she wasn't controlling the lust of humans nor being the origin of lust... but she enjoyed toying with humans lust. In the intro she says she plants ideas in peoples minds by subtle manipulation and that her essence was planted into the MC which causes the repressed Lust of the women to go out of Controll, again his cum is not creating lust it just influence what's already there.
So when MC sees the cult event, he thinks that they've just spawned a demon infront of a naked women (at this point I'm kinda sure Chyos knows the true meaning of the movie) but maybe later on we will figure out that that women is not a demon or anything similiar. As she doesnt even resemble Syfa to begin with. Note: Syfa is truely a demon, doesnt wear armor, doesnt wield any weapon, much more of a succubus type magic and power shes got.
We already know that the being which was summoned in the ritual in the Mayor's family Crypt is a Demon by Chyos statement and we haven't seen anything but a sprite, Chyos once stated that she'll be reworked when he talkels the Cult Story Arc.
I could say that the cult is tied to Syfa but the original goal was not that. Marcus was trying to undermine the ''powers that be''.
I dont think the goals are changed, but the cult adopted some other motives. As they summon demons and control werevolves now.
Markus did try to build an underground resistance against the 2 Kings useing the Cult, but "Outsiders" that joined later turned it into a religious order that we learned about.
Syfa servers the Orc god, same as the Dark Elves, so it's not impossible that another Demon became the Champion of Aleira.
The Cult is now a religious order that operates in the underground probably sheming to overthrow the established religion and their supporters... no longer an independent organisation trying to resist the growing power of the 2 Kings.
Edit2 : On the other hand the only Godly power we witness so far is the power of Athia. Thanks to her power, Mira is the only girl that has resistance against MC's witch potion powered cum.
We also wittnessed Uldar Blessing Emily when she opened her Orphanage in his name
Edit: I also have to add that I dont belive Gwen is Isha. So far she's only doing witch stuff. MCs dick got big, not because of her Goddess powers but a potion, as we also know any that drinks the potion the result is similiar (sabrina).
She sends us to hunt down some monsters? So she needs ingredients to be able to do ''Goddess'' stuff? Nah, she's just a witch.
But she is... setting aside that the MC found enough proof for that himself Chyos made it clear it's true, she can't access her divine powers since Athias Attack derived her of them when she struck at her and banished her to earth.
Isha said she is a mortal now... well I believe she is referring to her Powers since it took her 100 Years in order to regain enough Powers to infuse her divine essence into the MC useing Potions and Witchcraft.
She wants to do the same to Athia and explains that the Gods may represents Powers of the World, yet they don't controll them.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I can't speak for zARR, but no CM here, only Acid. Sowwy.
Oh guys you hurt me, I would never sell Crystal meths, I am not a monster!
Anyway heroin and cocaine is on sale, take two pay for one.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Corven tells us that the Cultist in the Darkwood most likely worship Aleira after rescuing Arianna from their underground base, since she is the Goddess of Nature and Hunt and Werewolfs are the closest a human can become.
We also know that Marcus was worshipping her, both from comments of his in the Intro and an assumption some of his friends made.

Isha said she wasn't controlling the lust of humans nor being the origin of lust... but she enjoyed toying with humans lust. In the intro she says she plants ideas in peoples minds by subtle manipulation and that her essence was planted into the MC which causes the repressed Lust of the women to go out of Controll, again his cum is not creating lust it just influence what's already there.

We already know that the being which was summoned in the ritual in the Mayor's family Crypt is a Demon by Chyos statement and we haven't seen anything but a sprite, Chyos once stated that she'll be reworked when he talkels the Cult Story Arc.

Markus did try to build an underground resistance against the 2 Kings useing the Cult, but "Outsiders" that joined later turned it into a religious order that we learned about.
Syfa servers the Orc god, same as the Dark Elves, so it's not impossible that another Demon became the Champion of Aleira.
The Cult is now a religious order that operates in the underground probably sheming to overthrow the established religion and their supporters... no longer an independent organisation trying to resist the growing power of the 2 Kings.

We also wittnessed Uldar Blessing Emily when she opened her Orphanage in his name

But she is... setting aside that the MC found enough proof for that himself Chyos made it clear it's true, she can't access her divine powers since Athias Attack derived her of them when she struck at her and banished her to earth.
Isha said she is a mortal now... well I believe she is referring to her Powers since it took her 100 Years in order to regain enough Powers to infuse her divine essence into the MC useing Potions and Witchcraft.
She wants to do the same to Athia and explains that the Gods may represents Powers of the World, yet they don't controll them.
Ah damn I lost the lore discussion and the analysis of “Eyes wise shut” too?
What a bummer

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Edit2 : On the other hand the only Godly power we witness so far is the power of Athia. Thanks to her power, Mira is the only girl that has resistance against MC's witch potion powered cum. :D
Please, stick to what the story is telling you.

We exactly know what the MC exactly knows: Gwen told MC she is Isha and MC believes Gwen is Isha, therefore we believe Gwen is Isha.

Anyway, you forgot that another god's acolyte entered the story in Bianca & Gavina's update:

I guess every god we saw in the church's crypt will have a role in the story, sooner or later.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020

Damn! I totally forgot about the info Corven gave us. With that its clear the cult worships Alaira.
I searched the thread again and yes Chyos says the sprites for cultist summoned demon is gonna change. Well, I did not know about that before.

So all the other Gods have their own agenda, and there is a power struggle going on.
This game needs a fandom-wiki, that would usefull to understand the lore.

Please, stick to what the story is telling you.

We exactly know what the MC exactly knows: Gwen told MC she is Isha and MC believes Gwen is Isha, therefore we believe Gwen is Isha.

Anyway, you forgot that another god's acolyte entered the story in Bianca & Gavina's update:

I guess every god we saw in the church's crypt will have a role in the story, sooner or later.
I dont think its a ''must'' to stick with the story. Chyos is fairly at beginning of this story and its ever-changing. I've seen him saying he changed some parts of side quest and stories in this thread. Maybe the main lore is already done, but still why not speculate?

Ah damn I lost the lore discussion and the analysis of “Eyes wise shut” too?
What a bummer
Well, its always there to discuss isnt it?

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes