zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Or if MC were to build himself a big mansion and bring all the girls there. But MC is much more of a adventurous guy so?
Are we gonna move to Kirlic and build a house for Kate & Emily there?
Then we need a traveling harem caravan XD
I though he was kind of prince or something that was being hidden by Marcus maybe MC will have a castle.
We still don’t know nothing at the moment, we can only adventure in the wild world of speculations

• Haha
Reactions: indiehindi

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Thought that before anything on you getting a new home you would be upgrading your existing home. IIRC from dialogue that seems to be what you're going to do to as a prelude to get Bianca to live with you.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thought that before anything on you getting a new home you would be upgrading your existing home. IIRC from dialogue that seems to be what you're going to do to as a prelude to get Bianca to live with you.
Home Updates are actually tied to Gwen/Isha Story.
In Bianca's story the MC muses with letting her hide in his house so she can observe humans daily live in Arenfield during the day

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I'm once again at the crossroads, should I keep Liandra and fail the quest or handover her and marry Julia? I care very little about Liandra and I do pity Julia, but if keeping Liandra gonna grant me political power over Giron later on, I might keep her at camp.
What did you guys do?

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm once again at the crossroads, should I keep Liandra and fail the quest or handover her and marry Julia? I care very little about Liandra and I do pity Julia, but if keeping Liandra gonna grant me political power over Giron later on, I might keep her at camp.
What did you guys do?
I personally didn’t finish this quest yet.
But if you want to save that poor girl of Julia, you can, even by not giving Liandra to Giron (At least, it is what the walkthrough says).
If I give her, I’ll give her with the chastity belt on, just to save Julia directly and to piss even more Dave.
If I keep her, I’ll probably give her to the boyfriend, or try with a save file her route.
Either way is an hard choice, that will surely open many interesting conclusions

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With almost all the objectives of the year complied with ...
What do you think about these updates ??, what do you like the most? I personally I would like to know the following that will come even if it is a half spoiler

I must recognize that the ones that called me the most in January were that of Frisha and Ophilia (surely the only one who wants content for Ophilia XD)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What do you think about these updates ??, what do you like the most? I personally I would like to know the following that will come even if it is a half spoiler

I must recognize that the ones that called me the most in January were that of Frisha and Ophilia (surely the only one who wants content for Ophilia XD)
I just want my girl Sabrina to have more content :(
For the rest hooray, I agree with Ophilia, even is she is not my favorite, I want to see her situation (And she will open a door through Kirlic mostly).
I don’t care about Kate’s pregnancy, I see it as endgame stuff.
Liandra, John/Bianca and Mira’s update were all very very interesting, mostly from a plot point of view.
And all of them have some really hard choices.
A good year overall and the updates are still not done, so with Verena will surely get even better

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just want my girl Sabrina to have more content :(
For the rest hooray, I agree with Ophilia, even is she is not my favorite, I want to see her situation (And she will open a door through Kirlic mostly).
I don’t care about Kate’s pregnancy, I see it as endgame stuff.
Liandra, John/Bianca and Mira’s update were all very very interesting, mostly from a plot point of view.
And all of them have some really hard choices.
A good year overall and the updates are still not done, so with Verena will surely get even better
I think it's time for Gwen/Isha... and Anya :sneaky:

shadowknave

Aug 1, 2019
Hola

Encountered a bug.. Trying to go back to the town, Liandra´s arrival is triggered, cutscene plays then shit goes wrong

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I'm a bad person.:cry: I already fucked so many girls.:sick: The only way wouldn't broke their hearts is corrupting them all! :devilish:

Game_mTprOtq7CF.jpg Game_aPzDt5LeQ7.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Gameplay Updates keep me more entertained than girl routes lately, so I loved the John Update and am looking forward to Gwen/Isha and Lyvia Updates

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Gameplay Updates keep me more entertained than girl routes lately, so I loved the John Update and am looking forward to Gwen/Isha and Lyvia Updates
Can’t agree more with that.
I had more fun with the gameplay than the sex scene, killing enemies, managing resources, ruining Dave’s life....
My ideal update would be a cool dungeon to explore and lot of side quests with some girl content.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes